new sig - hava look!

laxation

i have no idea whats happening?whats that white stuff in tree?

my suggestions are spend heaps of time on ur sig until u like it and feel good about it.

and everything is too | (staight) on ur house... try pixeling the house and maybe make it more 3d and also instead of ur stars looking like that this may be better:

stars.png

but obviestly ur not gonna spend 1 minute on it like me lol...

It's toilet paper, the guy is doing a halloween prank on the guy in the house.

6/10 sorry m8 i don't like it..

not enuff shading and its too dark. try adding a garden lamp or something to give the shading more effect.

-Pigstein

ponderineq1.gif

very nice job dude :) i have a pic that i drew earlier today... i may scan it in sometime in the near future :P it is an awesome pic though :) vivi from FF9 (of whom i didnt trace but drew :P) has a mage staff in one hand... a sword in the other... and a quiver slung over his back ;) im assuming vivi was a he :P although i suppose there would be some that would argue that not even Zidane is a he ;) not talking about u ZidaneCT :P lol ;) enough on that... very nice sig.. but ur house is just a little too perfect

very nice job dude :) i have a pic that i drew earlier today... i may scan it in sometime in the near future :P it is an awesome pic though :) vivi from FF9 (of whom i didnt trace but drew :P) has a mage staff in one hand... a sword in the other... and a quiver slung over his back ;) im assuming vivi was a he :P although i suppose there would be some that would argue that not even Zidane is a he ;) not talking about u ZidaneCT :P lol ;) enough on that... very nice sig.. but ur house is just a little too perfect

What the **** are you talking about?

Anyway, I think what you really need to improve a lot firstly, is the toilet paper... I thought it was like deformed lightning with colour-loss...

Also, try making stars just dots or the shape of like a letter 't' (IOW = a cross).

And waht they mean about the house is, try free-hand drawing with a pencil (paper/MSpaint), rather then continuously using the linetool... Also, try improving the effect of the night sky...

LAXATION! :D

Remember me from Confederate Rune? (Lord Ben Esq)

Haven't seen anyone from the clan for months since it disbanded.....

.....on the sig though, give them a bit more neck (too thin right now I think) and maybe change the colour in the windows to yellow for lights being on inside, perhaps a bit more detail on the guy inside the house too. :)

Nice idea :)

sig16xk.jpg

Superknight/Blademaster: Level 150; Hps: 132

Theoretical damage per round: 234

Highest recorded damage in one round: 104

umm, its alright, u have a problem, lack of shading, u really need shading to pull of a pixl, the tree looks alright, but im concerned about the people and house, [wagon] a bit more detail, like tiles on the roof and shading of the clothes stuff like that, then it will look good! :P

What the **** are you talking about?

haha sorry my ADD was kicking in... :P...