am i ready for the fight caves?

fr0z3n_1n_h3ll

please tell me if you think im ready for it or am i in over my head? here is a picture.

afflictiondd8.jpg

that is what i will be wearing into the caves and my inventory will include:

a second crystal bow, 18 super restores, 6 sara brews and 3 range pots. so am i ready to face jad? any advice is appreciated. also i will be getting my prayer to 52 before attempting.

uhohwb7.gif

consider raising your range lvls a couple more to atleast 75, also if you can switch to ancients and use blood spells in the earlier rounds so you wont have to waste prayer.

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

thanks for the suggestions guys, im training range atm with pest control and spending the points on prayer. Also with the ancients wouldnt i hit pretty bad because of the magic penaties my armour gives? another quick question how many healers come when jad is at half health? should i use steel skin?

thanks for the suggestions ::'

uhohwb7.gif

NO, you will run out of food even before you get to Jad.

I tried it with 75 hp, 70 def, 75 range and 58 prayer. With 7 sara brews and ran out of food on Jad, got killed by his healers. I used almost the same equipment as you did. I suggest you get Veracs skirt and helm. It will really help you. If you don't have the money for that you'd be better of selling your fury and buying the veracs helm and skirt.

Get your prayer up abit too. To at least 55 I would say. And then you should be ok with 7 sara brews and 17 super restores.

For the healers question. Yes use steel skin prayer. I think there are 4 or 5 healers. But they hit pretty hard.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

thanks guys i was thinking about selling my fury but still dont know. i will be changing rune to snakeskin boots also. even when i safespot the 180's and when the 360's come trap them and put on mage prayer? wouldnt i use more super restores than saras that way?

thanks for the answers :mrgreen:

uhohwb7.gif

Definetely use black d hide legs instead of initiate. Blood burst is good too. In fact, just read Muggi's two guides in the Archive of Wisdom (completing the fight caves without guthans, and without defence, both have useful info)