Rate My New Siggy!! It owns all!!!

Maroon828

Wow you messed up big, shouldn't the anarchy noob be dying? :P

-one of you has to be skulled lol

-you pking with chain med and square, which means there should be a mob of rabid fangirls behind you (wont name names lol)

-Your cape is an ugly color

And 1 question, by 94 fishing mean you are good at luring? XP

What's so great about this axe hut people keep showing off? Is there free pizza in there or something that people fight so much for it?

On topic: Real killer, 9/10, I think it's too big for tipit though. :)

it's become quite a prime piece of real estate ever since Damage Inc renamed it "DI hut". Don't ask me why though :? i train at ogres.

And stone...yeah seriously you're not cool.

Might not be to bad if it wasnt a total lie... *points to the fact that MK keeps handing Anarchy their but back on a platter*

You were out there in that sheot one of us would have relieved you of that drag weaponry... :roll:

Not a bad concept other than they are noobs.... better luck next time 8)

Wow, This wasnt supposed to be a clan flame topic noob

Rate the sig not flame my clan

Wasnt flaming, just telling the truth..... And to the sig...

I say 1 out of 10 as it is very incorect.. I mean an anarchy member in the wildy without draghide chest.... and where is the referance of the telly runes? and like anarchy members fight anyone one on one.... Tisk tisk tisk.... To many wrong things... go back and do it over... but this time be accurate ;)

Wow, This wasnt supposed to be a clan flame topic noob

Rate the sig not flame my clan

Wasnt flaming, just telling the truth..... And to the sig...

I say 1 out of 10 as it is very incorect.. I mean an anarchy member in the wildy without draghide chest.... and where is the referance of the telly runes? and like anarchy members fight anyone one on one.... Tisk tisk tisk.... To many wrong things... go back and do it over... but this time be accurate ;)

Your a dumbazz, First of all, we dont allow people to come to wars in anything except rune, If they wear addy or drag hide and they arent ranggin,they are booted fromwar and nobody in anarchy carries telly runes, Your a lil [puncture], prolly mad that I owned you beofre

Maroon828.png

Maroon828.png

Your a dumbazz, First of all, we dont allow people to come to wars in anything except rune, If they wear addy or drag hide and they arent ranggin,they are booted fromwar and nobody in anarchy carries telly runes, Your a lil fool, prolly mad that I owned you beofre

there there people its just a game think happy thoughts

signature_1.gif

Your a dumbazz, First of all, we dont allow people to come to wars in anything except rune, If they wear addy or drag hide and they arent ranggin,they are booted fromwar and nobody in anarchy carries telly runes, Your a lil fool, prolly mad that I owned you beofre

there there people its just a game think happy thoughts

Yeh dun worry they are just jealous you have ful drag and just pked a blue phat. Think happy thoughts....weeeee