Recommended levels for metal dragons?

swordwindtrtrtrt

Are you talking about melee or mage?

If mage, I would recommend finishing Family Crest, getting the chaos gauntlets and being able to cast fire bolt. It's pretty simple, just wear your anti shield and pot up.

If melee, I'm not sure - But I do know at 77 attack i can't hit them worth a damn.

And for the anti pots, I was buying some at hmm... 1k per 2 doses I think? Not sure.

Good luck.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

It's really really really easy.

Just get the chaos gauntlets (I highly highly recommend), your best mage outfit and just stand back.

I'd recommend only killing steel dragons, also. Their chance for dropping dlegs/skirts (which I can probably safely assume is why you're down there) is higher than irons or bronzes.

Good luck.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

no safespots, those dragons throw *coughfireballscough* at you if you stand away from them :twisted:

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.