[]xx[] The Ultimate Suicide/ 99STR []xx[]

Each Moss Giant has 60 life points, which means 240 Exp per kill.

Each Flesh Crawler has 25 life points, which means 100 Exp per kill.

From this moment, I need to kill approx. 39,000 Moss Giants or approx. 95,000 Flesh Crawlers to reach level 99 Strength. I will switch them up to my liking.

Within this reason, I plan to kill a set amount of Giants per day until I reach my goal. Keeping a blog will keep me seeing my goal amount per day as even and rational. Otherwise it will look perilous to me. Today I start at level 85, only 15 levels to go. Why Moss Giants you ask? Because I am stuck on F2P with millions worth of items stuck in my bag, unable to bank them, unable to protect them. Lesser Demons take too long per kill and I would have to stop often for food. Moss Giants also allow me to train prayer. Flesh Crawlers are plentiful, aggressive and quick to kill. This... is a suicide mission of intense boredom and social neglect. As soon as I get members back, I will fight Fire Giants or Rock Crabs instead.

I will try to kill 500 Giants a day, so I should be lvl 99 in two and a half months. That means a total of 120,000 Exp a day for 80 days. 39,000 big bones will also add up to 70 Prayer. It will be hard and hopeless at times, but it will be worth it. My name... is Aeromist. Let's begin.

If you want to contact me, post here or add me on Myspace or add me on MyspaceIM.

My Myspace URL is www.[ForbiddenSite]jpmarcus

My Email for quick IM adding is [email protected]

NOTE: I am fighting Flesh Crawlers and Moss Giants because I am not currently Members. Please read the whole post, people keep asking about this. I won't be members for another month, at that time I will fight fire giants or slayer stuff. So please stop asking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Exp per kill: 240/100

Goal kills per day: 500/1200

Goal exp per day: 120,000

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 11, 2007:

Starting Exp: 3,409,526 Exp (lvl 85)

Exp at end of day: 3,485,267

Goal Exp for day: 3,567,434

Total Exp gained today: 75,741 Exp

Notes: Changed from Lesser Demons to Moss Giants for faster exp and less time fighting. Gained HP lvl (80).

Seeing as I spent a lot of time making the thread and switching monsters, I will let myself slide for the day, Exp wise. Tomorrow will be no exception. Tomorrows goal is 3,605,267 Exp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 12, 2007:

Starting Exp: 3,485,267 Exp (lvl 85)

Exp at end of day: 3,643,223 (lvl 86)

Goal Exp for day: 3,605,267 (lvl 86)

Total Exp gained today: 157,956 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1579.56 (Also includes lvl 53 Zombies)

Notes: I've decided to train at flesh crawlers until later hours, and then around 11pm or so, once mossys are not as busy, I will go there. That way I can still get my prayer exp.

Fleshies have been very profitable, I started at about 6:30pm, and I am already very close to my daily goal and it is only 10:30. I always stay up very late playing, so I will probably go over my goal. If I can easily get 158k Exp tonight, I may up my daily goal. If I do, it should take 2 weeks off my final time.

I went way over my goal for the day, and still have a couple hours to play. What I made today was about the Exp I would have gotten from 500 Lesser Demons, so I am very satified. I will work out how much Exp I missed yesterday and try and make up for it if I have not already. I worked it out and only missed making up yesterdays goal for 5k, so I will go train cooking for the rest of the night. Tomorrow goal is: 3,763,223 Exp

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 13, 2007:

Starting Exp: 3,643,223 Exp (lvl 86)

Exp at end of day: 3,771,035 Exp (lvl 86)

Goal Exp for day: 3,763,223 Exp (lvl 86)

Total Exp gained today: 127,812 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1278.12

Notes: Hit my goal, am going to go work on my n00b ranger, God Has Aim.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 14, 2007:

Starting Exp: 3,771,035 Exp (lvl 86)

Exp at end of day: 3,923,427 Exp (lvl 86)

Goal Exp for day: 3,891,035 Exp (lvl 86)

Total Exp gained today: 152,392 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1,523.92

Notes: finished over my goal, I wanted to stay until my next lvl which was only 60k away, but I'm tired and hungry and the mouse on this computer is extremely buggy and it's making me mad. Goodnight

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 15, 2007:

Starting Exp: 3,923,427 Exp (lvl 86)

Exp at end of day: 4,058,115 Exp (lvl 87)

Goal Exp for day: 4,043,427 Exp (lvl 87)

Total Exp gained today: 134,688 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1346.88

Notes: finished, tomorrows goal is 4,178,115

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 16, 2007:

Starting Exp: 4,058,115 Exp (lvl 87)

Exp at end of day: 4,195,102 (lvl 87)

Goal Exp for day: 4,178,115 Exp (lvl 87)

Total Exp gained today: 136,987

Approx. Kills: 1369.87

Notes: Got to 60 firemaking today before I trained Str. Gained a HP lvl while training str, I am now Combat lvl 97

fire.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 17, 2007:

Starting Exp: 4,195,102 (lvl 87)

Exp at end of day: 4,326,658 (lvl 87)

Goal Exp for day: 4,315,102 Exp (lvl 87)

Total Exp gained today: 131,556 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1315.56

Notes: almost wanted to stay still 88, but I wanted to work on firemaking. I got 1 FM lvl(61), and 1 WC lvl(72).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 18, 2007:

Starting Exp: 4,326,658 (lvl 87)

Exp at end of day: 4,454,103 Exp (lvl 88)

Goal Exp for day: 4,446,658 Exp (lvl 88)

Total Exp gained today: 127,445 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1274.45

Notes: Going to go eat, then come back to work on woodcutting or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feb 20, 2007:

Starting Exp: 4,454,103 (lvl 88)

Exp at end of day: 4,558,631 Exp (lvl 88)

Goal Exp for day: 4,574,103 Exp (lvl 88)

Total Exp gained today: 104,528 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1045.28

Notes: Shipped a day and ran short because I had to work today. It's ok though because I will be members again by Friday and will PC my way to 99

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

:shock: LESSER DEMONS? :shock:

It sure looks to me like your pay to play...please do us all a favor...

Find a better monster to train on :wink:

I really wish you the best of luck but eh im just not a fan of lesser demon training for members...maybe if you were f2p...but not a member :roll:

Good Luck

~DRUM

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

So, being as lessers take much time and they require much foods, i think i will fight moss giant instead.

the times of night that i play are usually empty in the sewers besides the passing 50's or 60's lvl. they dont take away too much. i will re type the above post to work for moss giants

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

i never thought of there, which monsters are you fighting there? how are the drops and prayer exp?

It's good in a way. I got my 100 combat there just then lol. You can stay for a while (i last 1.5 hours with 78 Def) but no prayer exp.

Only drops are gems but i'v estored heaps from them now.

Moss giants are good too, but get crowded. Theres never anyone here :P

(Level 2 Stronghold , Level 41 Flesh Crawlers and 44 Zombies)

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

I have been fighting Flesh Crawlers for the past hour and a half and gotten huge amounts of Exp. I think I may train these as well. If I get bored here after a few hours, I will go to Moss Giants during the wee hours of the night when no one is there.

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

I have been fighting Flesh Crawlers for the past hour and a half and gotten huge amounts of Exp. I think I may train these as well. If I get bored here after a few hours, I will go to Moss Giants during the wee hours of the night when no one is there.

:-k Who told you about them ? ;) lol

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

:-k Who told you about them ? ;) lol

lol hmmmm i dont know! :thumbsup: but hes a good guy!

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

Finished Str for the day, I made tons of Exp, I went way over my goal. I am usually up for a few more hours, so I decided to train cooking for awhile with a method I learned from a guide here on tip.it for F2P'ers. My current Cooking Exp is 1,249,409 and it is 2:27am, lets see how much Exp I can make with this method. Credit for this method goes to Skatepank, URL here: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=538884

EDIT: finishing EXP is 1,309,989 at 3:26am. so that put me at 60,580 Exp in one hour. I think it is because this last at night hardly anyone is on so the store are not very full. i will try again tomorrow night and see if i have any luck.

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

bump, almost done for the day, one more load of food and ill go work on my ranger pure. also posted my goals for the next 99 skills i want in my sig. i worked out i will need to cut 180k willows for 99 woodcutting, then burn about 143k of those to get 99 firemaking. then ill fletch the rest of those and go from there. thats all in this next year, i hope to have these 3 skills to 99 by Dec. Str, WC, and FM

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

wow, i was just looking at the exp differnce on those goals. i need like 12.9mil to get a 51 lvl skills to 99, yet my 72 skill only needs 12.1m not much of a difference? i get about 150k exp in str a day, so by that logic, i would be able to get a 51 str to 70 in a few days. if only it was that easy to raise it the next 20 lvls :,,,( its gonna take me about 2 months to raise the next 20 lol

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

Feb 14, 2007:

Starting Exp: 3,771,035 Exp (lvl 86)

Exp at end of day: 3,923,427 Exp (lvl 86)

Goal Exp for day: 3,891,035 Exp (lvl 86)

Total Exp gained today: 152,392 Exp

Approx. Kills: 1,523.92

Notes: finished over my goal, I wanted to stay until my next lvl which was only 60k away, but I'm tired and hungry and the mouse on this computer is extremely buggy and it's making me mad. Goodnight

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif