thanks

Im going for 99 att by next friday

I'll try to cut back on Counter Strike #-o

timeoutsmad.png

DK Drops: 65 Rings, 9 Muds, 44 Axes, 8 Seers

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, nice, I got into dagganoth slayer not too long ago. I've made a lot too. I'm going to try that tactic to lure prime into the northeast corner for a bit of supreme killing

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

shh about the supreme thingy =D

timeoutsmad.png

Dragon Drops : 2 Chains, 2 Legs, 2 Skirts, 9 Meds, 6 Halves, 1 Spear, 20 Axes, 9 Boots

God Wars Drops : 3 B Hilts, 1 Z Hilt, 3 B Boots, 1 A Skirt, 1 A Chest, 4 B Tops, 1 B Tasset, 1 Steam, 7 Shards

roflmfao. let me check

roflmfao owned.

i hate youtube anyways horrible quality

youtube ftl

timeoutsmad.png

ROFLMFAO

thanks jagex.

From Youtube:

"Dear Member:

This is to notify you that we have removed or disabled access to the following material as a result of a third-party notification by Jagex Ltd. claiming that this material is infringing:

3.31.07 Luring Prime to NE Corner: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ObLdunVo0

Please Note: Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos uploaded to that account. In order to avoid future strikes against your account, please delete any videos to which you do not own the rights, and refrain from uploading additional videos that infringe on the copyrights of others. For more information about YouTube's copyright policy, please read the Copyright Tips guide."

sent complaint to jagex.

timeoutsmad.png

thanks

Dude, Do you play Source? Add "Trojann2" on there if you do. :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

innapropriate material.. i know..

sorry jagex

timeoutsmad.png

thanks

Dude, Do you play Source? Add "Trojann2" on there if you do. :)

added

timeoutsmad.png

i trained wearing a fire cape, rockshell top and bottom, barrows gloves, rol, rune boots, berserker helmet, salve amulet, rune defender and a whip at dt skeles today

I healed with full guthan and brought a d b axe and normal attack pots. I drank 2 doses of the att pot after db axe spec. I specialed again when everything fell back to normal

I ended up getting 61k xp in the hour i trained

it's better than most people say, i might stay here till 99 attack

timeoutsmad.png

i trained wearing a fire cape, rockshell top and bottom, barrows gloves, rol, rune boots, berserker helmet, salve amulet, rune defender and a whip at dt skeles today

I healed with full guthan and brought a d b axe and normal attack pots. I drank 2 doses of the att pot after db axe spec. I specialed again when everything fell back to normal

I ended up getting 61k xp in the hour i trained

it's better than most people say, i might stay here till 99 attack

Yea, I like it. Just stinks resetting the stupid things :-s

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

330k to 99 att. hoping for 99 att tomorrow

timeoutsmad.png

168k to 99 att, going to work for 4 hours in a few minutes, hoping for 99 att tonight

timeoutsmad.png

07apr15134458jf1.png

A little bit of conflict always ruins the party eh? ^^ @ private mesaging

07apr15135741gc4.png

07apr15135740wj5.png

<3 you

timeoutsmad.png

07apr16235703uz4.png

timeoutsmad.png

omg lol first double drop at barrows dh helm and plate

07apr17204546cp8.png

timeoutsmad.png

You suck :( (at your double drop)

phr33 st0ff pl0x!

Gl on your 99 prayer btw, almost half there lol :D

<3

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D