A Diary Of A Dorgeshun Miner

Dorgeshun minerÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s diary

Hello, so how you guessed from the blog name I am mining in the mines of Dorgeshun.

I wonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t tell you a whole story, but I can reveal that I was cursed as a punishment for a horrible thing I did. Now I canÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t leave underground. I thought I will die at first, but then I met Dorgeshun people. Now I work there as a fare miner. Usually I mine silver ore there and sell it to the Head Officer of the mines. So far, IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got 23 free slots in my inventory, and I get more then 1.3 K for 1 load of silver.

dorgeshundh3.png

Day 1 (2007-02-14)

ValentineÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Day. And I am stuck at this nasty dungeon mining with even more nastier goblins, then the normal ones. Of course they are friendly, but they smell really bad. Anyways, the mining goes pretty slow today, but the only one I can blame is me. Those goblins sure are a worthy competitionÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ So far i've got 17K from today ( i left the surface with no money).

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

I don't see any goals here so its hard to say good luck with out knowing what I am saying it for but...

GOOD LUCK

not all blogs need a goal, this blog is more about what i am living trought. After all, i called it "Diary".

Day 2 (2007-02-15)

Today I started mining early in morning. I did several loads and by the noon my amount of money reached 30K, and I begin to wonder what will I do, with that money, because here underground, there are mo shops (except maybe the weapon shop of Dorgeshuun mines).So now I am in a need of a companion who would carry different goods for me into the underground realm. He can be F2P too, because the meeting place would be held at the cellar of the Lumbridge castle. Of course all work would be repaid, oh lets say EXTRA 5K for an item (or groups of items), and all of the bargains would be done in the cellar too. So far I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t need anything, but I will need some weapons soon.

So anyway, I am going to do Tears of Guthix Quest. So I could advance my other skills a little.

Here in Dorgeshuun mines nothing much happens, but today, the mines were invaded by masses of humans. There was like 5 humans running around screaming, killing Dorgeshuun guards and miners. One pf them even approached me and asked for my bullÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s aye lantern. He asked me how can he lit his lantern, and then showed me it! What a joke, he was holding a pair of glass lens!!! I laughed out of him and his friend, who were here with simple candles! I mean, they could cause a massive underground gas explosion, what recklessness. I believe they died right after they left Dorgeshun mines, they run into a giant boulder trap or somethingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

After some work I went into the other side of caverns, there I was tackled by some wall monsters, but actually nothing serious. I found the place that would be good for training on giant and normal frogs. I went back and mined for some time. So I advanced a mining level, just couldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t take the screenshot of it, I just missed it, anyway itÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s now 57, and after that I got over 15K of XP, so I am about (I think) half way to the 58 mining. At the end of the hard work day IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got 38.5 K. I wondered some caves alone long timeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ I miss the surface. Maybe I will be able to come back to it some dayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ With these thoughts in my mind I went to sleep. (eww, you donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t want to know how stinks a bed made from giant frog bones, and it skinÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.)

gl with your goals whatever they are lol. You should put what you do each day in the first post, not a new one every post though

i know, but then i would need to bump thsi thread very often. I will edit teh pages of teh diary in teh first post when thsi thread can "float" by itself and not drown between all these blogs.

So anyway, here is oen more day:

Day 3 (2006-02-16)

Today was a very productive day. I mined all day long and I even advanced a mining level, up to 58, now my mining skills are even more advanced then the goblin ones, and they are no competition for me. At the end of the day I counted all of my money ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ and it was 73910 gold coins!!!!!! I would be able to purchase a powerful runite two handed sword in the surfaceÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. But hereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæhere it means nothingÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s why I need a helper, who would willingly supply my with the goods I needÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. For now I am only mining and thatÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s allÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

But today I have noticed a small thing: There are companies like groups of goblin miners here in the mines, they donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t own the mine but they share it, and the competition is (or should I say was) very hard, until I came. My mining skills are just too great for the poor goblins, and I am almost sure they are going to try to do something about it. As I see it there are few ways for them how to deal with me: one-hire me, second-move me out of the picture. But the cave goblins are usually very calm creatures and even the art if weapon selling is not noble in their community, so I doubt they will try to take me out. So I can only wait for an invitation to a group, eh?

Also I am beginning to feel the same as the goblins ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ having no god; I used up almost all of my prayer powers when I fought off the giants frogs. Also I helped Juna and so completed the Tears of Guthix Quest. I drank the tears and I advanced 4 Slayer levels, slayer is now 5.

Nice blog, i agree with what skill caster said

Have fun with your rune two handed

And DON'T kiss the frogs!! :ohnoes:

Good luck! =D>

~zellaz~

99\99 woodcutting

Member.png

Heh, I like your blog. Unlike the other blogs, you make your blog real...erm, 'roleplay-ish', which makes it really interesting. I'll be sure to check back in often. Good luck with your underground life!

thanks, i am sure that i will need that luck ( :D )

And the life underground isn't so bad... if you mind the smell #-o

In my blog i want to show the readers the intrigues in a place which looks soooo boring and useless at first.

And don't mind the mistakes, i am from europe and it's kind of hard for me to type in english.. :XD:

(And can anyone teach me how can I input links into pictures, I mean if I make a picture for this blog, like evryone else does) ( :-k )

So anyways, page 4 coming up:

Day 4 (2007-02-17)

This morning begin very weird. All of the Goblins were very quiet and no one talked to me, and asked me no questions as they did usually. At first I was suspicious, but after I come to my work spot and begun mining all suspicions ended. Today I experimented on a new way of mining: I run trough all of the silver mines and watched, - will I get tired. Fortunately for me I am very agile and I didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t got tired at all but the result was great! I mined all of the silver ore, and goblins got none of it, and after about 10 carries to the Head Officer of the mines I decided to take a short break. Then it happened: I was ambushed.

I thought that the mining groups would lose profit because of me, what I really didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t expect them to hire miners to attack me. Or maybe it was the miners themselves the ones who start this ambushÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ

Well either way I was attacked by 3 goblin miners. I begun laughing at them, then I call up the force of Guthix and protected myself from their weak attacks. Then I throw my pickaxe in one of their head and killed other two with my bone dagger. The guards, who were bribed (I think) watched the entire scene until I finished them off, then they attacked me, but with the help of Guthix I destroyed them and hide all evidences. Then I decided that there will be enough mining for this day. I went to the deepest and darkest caverns for some meditation and time for thinking. And one more thing: when I was exiting the mines one goblin approached and whispered:

-You did a great job on ColocÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s guys back thereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæYou would be a good worker in our little group...iÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢l let you think a bitÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ - then he just disappeared, maybe he jumped into darkness or something, I donÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t knowÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ. But I am feeling that my work in the mines is only beginning. I wondered off to the caverns and decided to sleep there; at least the smell was normal over hereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ..

Oh and by the way IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve got over 90 K now, got to love miningÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ.. \:D/

I present you with one more page of dorgeshuun'ian diary:

Day 5 (2006-02-18)

This day started really weird, I wondered back to the campÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâæAnd started mining, but it didnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t seem that funÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ So I mined some time and decided to do something else for todayÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâæ I wondered the mines for some time talking to the people until I decided o buy some weapons and go frog hunting. But the Goblin who sells weapons said that he needs help and I agreed. So he told me that he needs an empty iron vat for bone polishing. He promised a reward for me. The he told me a story:

About hundred years ago all Dorgeshuun lived in the city of Dorgesh-Kaan. But some Goblins wanted to live free and hunt the frogs and be cave creatures. And some wanted to establish their own civilization and advance technology and culture. So the ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅfreeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I'm looking forward to your next post :P

I enjoy meeting new people (although I'm not sure about goblins)

So I might take a look down there too someday.

O:) I'm also from europe :lol:

~zellaz~

PS: you should try to climb the stair of the lumbridge castle, there is a nice duke there, and the view is great. And the river Lum is worth a visit too.

Member.png

• 5 months later...

I did too....6 months ago when it was updated.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg