Paying 1.2MILL For an AWESOME SIG

Guest -Ace2cool-

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job stoked, I love those.

Ace i think you're a little too picky.

All the sigs you have to choose from are wonderful.

Lol, I think you have the right to be picky when you've got 1.2million on this thing.. o.O that's a lotta money to be putting into something you don't have exactly the way you want, lol ;D

Edited and uploaded. =\ I hope you like the changes.. I couldn't find a better place for the 99, so I put in the little bit on the bottom right.

ace2cool_fix.jpg

Guest -Ace2cool-

okok this is hard.. ill give u all 3 more days to fix up ur sigs.. and ill decide and all.. so ya fix emup make em good then on monday night ill decide

I might consider entering 1.2 mill is good money.im way too lazy or i should be all over all these competions. I havent made a sig in 2 months except mine. But trust me the one i make u will be good :wink: .

I'm trying something a bit different than the other entries. I dunno if you'll like it, though. Still adding more things, if you like it i'll add on 3d grass (not just the bitmap), a full quiver and some arrows too (so it doesn't look so empty ;)). I'll try doing those things tomorrow, when i get a chance ;)

Well, i have a few angles.

ranger2.jpg

ranger3.jpg

ranger4.jpg

ranger5.jpg

I've also got different colour variations, like this:

ranger6.jpg

Tell me which angles you like the best, and i'll add more stuff to it to make it look a bit more 'complete'. I'll also add a small text animation to whichever one you prefer. :)

Oh, and if i've still got any type of chance with those 3d sigs i had a while back, then i'll also try fixing those up.

holy.....

thats the best sig i've ever seen O.o

Guest -Ace2cool-

Top 3 are.. in no order..

ace2cool6.gif

ace2cool_fix.jpg

acesigversion13sample.jpg

but err.. WF on urs can u maybe mve stuff a little cuz i want it to say Archey noObo, but when u put it there, u cant realy read it cuz ace2cool is blocking it.. and put99 ranged not just 99..

and stoked.. can u put Proud member of DI..