What to merchant with 2m?

Captainkidd

I got around 2m and I need something to merchant. There 2 things I will do and 1 that I will not. The 2 things I will do are

1. Merchant 1 item thats worth alot and you get alot from selling 1

2. Merchant something bulk thats in huge amounts and make very little from each but alot in big amounts

The one thing I won't do is merchant bulk items that are not sold in big amounts like yews, iron, coal, and all them other items.

Do non of you know how to read?

Try yew logs they are highly saught after and easy to sell.

Go to Varrock bank world 1 and buy for 260-280 ea and then sell on the forums for 290-300ea great money almost 800k an hour if you are lucky

The one thing I won't do is merchant bulk items that are not sold in big amounts like yews, iron, coal, and all them other items.

Yews can go for up to 320ea in Seers world 2
Yes they can, but I won't buy yews because every one in world 1 sells 10 of them so I have to spend 10 days just to get enough to sell for a profit

got to yanille and buy laws from store and sell for 330 on forums
They sell laws like 200 each, they normal have around 50 in stock that means I have to buy 10k and visit 200 stores, its around 30 sec to hop worlds so If every store had 50 I'd have to spend 100 hours buying laws from the store, once I get all of them I'd sell 300 each and only make 1m. I can make 1m in around 10 hours and 10m in around 100 hours, and thats just by picking flax. buying laws is a horrible way of making money.

1. It's a dragon square shield.

2. Try whips. Buy 1.8m sell 2.1m.

No one will buy a whip for 2.1m :roll:

Try merchanting raw materials maybe. Or lower valued TT items. Experiment around with somethings.

Don't critisize people on how they spell, they're trying to help you out so if you don't like their spelling, why bother making a thread?

1. It's a dragon square shield.

2. Try whips. Buy 1.8m sell 2.1m.

No one will buy a whip for 2.1m :roll:

Try merchanting raw materials maybe. Or lower valued TT items. Experiment around with somethings.

Don't critisize people on how they spell, they're trying to help you out so if you don't like their spelling, why bother making a thread?

I mite try that, and also the dragon square, also...who was critisize people on how they spell. :-s I just said I didn't know what a d []s was. :|

i kinda like my way but i use this when i have at least like 66k and i wanna make a small profit...

I go to world 1 varrock and i buy 300 cooked lobs 220 ea (22k)

and i go to world 4 in edgeville and u will see someone selling a rune skim

offer 100 lobs per skim and if they accept then go to world 1 varrock and

sell 30k ea..

i know that this isnt a huge profit but i like it.

Or u can simply but them 25k ea in varrock and sell for 30k ea this works too

m_x_mouse.png

lol who knew that typing [] would cause so much trouble? lol

anyways, i just wanted to add, you should buy the d "squares" later in the night when demand is low, and sell during peak hours. Remember that you sell only on the fourms

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

lol who knew that typing [] would cause so much trouble? lol

anyways, i just wanted to add, you should buy the d "squares" later in the night when demand is low, and sell during peak hours. Remember that you sell only on the fourms

Got it \'