ring of life

Xanadu33

I recently got a ring of life and according to tip.it database, it will teleport me to the castle in Lumdrum (whatever it's called) when my hit points fall to 10%. Does this only happen once and the ring is destroyed or will it happen as long as I have the ring?

Thanks.

bubbab39

P2P

I recently got a ring of life and according to tip.it database, it will teleport me to the castle in Lumdrum (whatever it's called) when my hit points fall to 10%. Does this only happen once and the ring is destroyed or will it happen as long as I have the ring?

Thanks.

its lumbridge, and it will be destroyed after 1 use

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

It will happen if you wear the ring. But when the ring tele's you out (when your below 10% health while wearing it) the ring will be destroyed afterwards.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

just to add, it is possible to die even with wearing the ROL, if you get hit higher then your 10% of your hitpoints

yes exactly what i was going to say. If you have 70 total hitpoints (meaning 10% of ur hp is 7) and you only have 9 hp left, it is still pretty easy for a monster or player to hit that last 9hp on you.

truevamopcopynh4.gif

When I Have It, It's the World's. When I Don't Have It, The World Is Mine.