i salute u!!

Neanderslave

i salute all of u genuine pixel sig ppl i think thre are too many landscape or grunge type sigs around i personally dont think that they are as gd as pixels also pixels are a lot harder to make and take time effort and practice. so im jst sayin nice job to ppl like ran-shadow2, -graham- and all the other pixel sig makers tell me if ive left u out and have an example of ur work and ill edit this!!

Neanderslave

neanderslave2pmdw2uq4.jpg

i salute all of u genuine pixel sig ppl i think thre are too many landscape or grunge type sigs around i personally dont think that they are as gd as pixels also pixels are a lot harder to make and take time effort and practice. so im jst sayin nice job to ppl like ran-shadow2, -graham- and all the other pixel sig makers tell me if ive left u out and have an example of ur work and ill edit this!!

Neanderslave

like no way dude i love not knowhing how to type or spell to or know what capitals are. we are like so cool!!!!

Dude, grow up. The pixel [cabbage] has finally calmed down but that's all that ever flooded the board for a loooong [wagon] time. Pixels aren't harder. Just more time consuming. :roll:

Neanderslave

Get out of the media board, you don't know [cabbage].

your the freakin stupidist ********* ive never seen... pixels are retarted and take no skill, just about 2 hours

pixel sigs do take skill and dont take 2 hours if your serious about pixelsigs (except people like Cool_Banana, hes just fast) like TJ , Xman , Shaw or me (not that i can compete with them there way better >.< )

and actually if you look around there arn't many pixelsigs around anymore.. in the media board there is more grunge and abstract then pixel sigs.

Yet i dont know why your all so harsh towards neanderslave, its his opinion he likes pixel sigs and he has the freedom of expressing that, yet you guys bring him down because you think hes stupid for like pixel sig allot or something.

signature_1.gif

your the freakin stupidist ********* ive never seen... pixels are retarted and take no skill, just about 2 hours

pixels take skill u rtetard look at mixermans are ran blazer pick one urs looks like it takes no skill and a good pixel taks like 10 hours

ps im not saying im good

If I didn't have a life like some people *ahem* that spend all damn day making pixel sigs I could make them easily. They are time consuming that is it. Once you have got the technique down its simple and in my opinion a total waste of time.

#1- They all look the same. If you want to have a decent pixel sig DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT have a rune miner throwing his pick axe into some pkers head. It has been done to death.

#2- The majority of pixel sigs on this media board are total rubbish.. besides jeppoz the rest are horrible, including misterxman who has wasted so much of his time on these... Im glad to see hes retired from it..

In conclusion, teh GRuNGZOR PWNZ TEH PIXELZORS.

:roll: im never noticed! lol

there are about even amounds of pixel/abstarct and landscape i think, pixels were the craze when i joined, and are just slowing down

there are a lot of rubbish pixels, but it does take skill, i could make a decent abstract sig in a quater of the time it takes ti make a pixel..

it does take skill to make a decent one but no time to made a pixel drawing and bucket tool..

If I didn't have a life like some people *ahem* that spend all damn day making pixel sigs I could make them easily. They are time consuming that is it. Once you have got the technique down its simple and in my opinion a total waste of time.

#1- They all look the same. If you want to have a decent pixel sig DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT have a rune miner throwing his pick axe into some pkers head. It has been done to death.

#2- The majority of pixel sigs on this media board are total rubbish.. besides jeppoz the rest are horrible, including misterxman who has wasted so much of his time on these... Im glad to see hes retired from it..

In conclusion, teh GRuNGZOR PWNZ TEH PIXELZORS.

i agree but, why talk like a 12yr old greasy? grungzor? rofl... and, models/abstracts/landsacpes>grunge :)

there are about even amounds of pixel/abstarct and landscape i think, pixels were the craze when i joined, and are just slowing down

there are a lot of rubbish pixels, but it does take skill, i could make a decent abstract sig in a quater of the time it takes ti make a pixel..

it does take skill to make a decent one but no time to made a pixel drawing and bucket tool..

re-read my post, you where noticed :P

this is turning into a flaming topic o o.. *Hides in the corner of a round room*

signature_1.gif

this is turning into a flaming topic o o.. *Hides in the corner of a round room*

You sound surprised? :P

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

hha, didnt see that! :P thanks!, but yea, very spammy!