You catch a Salmon....

Thanks to everyone who supports and a big :shame: :shame: :shame: :shame: for all who don't lol!

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

Bad luck about your main, but good luck this time round on your pure. And use the age old saying for these people:

Prove it! No pic no proof :P

I've had plenty of people saying they've seen lower then what i am with whip, thats what i say to them.

:ohnoes: Fear zee Medalliah :ohnoes:

Just to let you all know i wasn't actually on the accounts at the time, it was a friend who was round my house. Shame on you I always folow Jagex's rules, and don't break them so please don't say not to break rules when you don't know nothing about what has happened!

That is against the rules also... :wall: jeesh you didn't even read the rules did ya?

jfkmk3.jpg

New sigzor^^

Just to let you all know i wasn't actually on the accounts at the time, it was a friend who was round my house. Shame on you I always follow Jagex's rules, and don't break them so please don't say not to break rules when you don't know nothing about what has happened!

That is against the rules also... :wall: jeesh you didn't even read the rules did ya?

If you look in previous posts i said i said i was not in the room at the time.

I am iRange I accidently reactivated my account with a non exsistant e-mail (yeah I'm cool) so I'll be on here til an Admin can reactivate for me hehe.

I <3: you guys who support my account is back at 10 pm gmt i think.. :-k anyways ill defo be on tomorow so don't hessitate to pm me, like i said say your from tif otherwise ill ignore you.

Yeh..i know i realised that you need to be on the highscores only yesterday lol :oops: :P

Sad to hear about your main getting banned. :(

Goodluck in the future, once you are barrowing give me a pm and i'll be happy to come with you! Barrowing toghether with tip.it'ers is awsome.

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

• 1 month later...