Last Hiimben Piece

hiimben

Howdy all, trying a new pixelling style, so I would appreciate your opinions. Just look to the left of this here post to see my avatar :wink:

xivbentakenmahleaveue7.png

^This be my last piece posted in TIF for a while. There is meaning in it, mostly personal, so meh.

Taking my leave from Gallery \'

~Ben~

ok to be honest i like the look of it, But it isn't recognisable, there is to much dithering and what is the diagonal stroke on the left? sry if this sound harsh but this is not your best part for sure :( .

rating 6/10 because of the comments above :wink:

taz3xk1.jpg

Thanks for posting that Rik :P Yeah, I didn't do what I usually do (get block colours on the piece than do the same old dithering), this time I tried getting the colours on a pallete outside the picture, and then go through and dithering one by one, seems to have worked alright :)

Thanks for posting that Rik :P

No problem :P and something i just noticed: You have a damned good border :thumbsup: it looks good with those lighter spots and not just 1 regular colour ::'

taz3xk1.jpg

aww how did you dare to chance the border colors :cry: :shame:

c/c on the background: the angle of the "camera" is realy weard and i am stil wondering what that brown thingy on the left of the pirate is... :?

taz3xk1.jpg

ahh after looking at it for i manute i just realised your right :shock: i think the reason why i could see it so bad was because the colors are to dark and it looks pretty flat when u look at it for the first time. Only after looking for it very good u will see what it is :? :-s ...

so maybe chance the colors a little lighter on some places to its easier to see what it is ::'

taz3xk1.jpg

Do you know what perspective is? Sword angle is horrible, beach compared to ship is off, front on view but hat is down to chin? :-s Arms are horribly disproportionate. By the way, "New Hiimben Avatar" wont get more people to look at it, just put "New Pixel Avatar" please, you aren't famous and don't act like it.

[Admin Edit: Please keep your comments as constructive criticism and leave out the personal attacks. His choice for a title is his choice not yours. ~Alduron]

rangesig.gif

1: Yes, I do know what proportion is thanks

2: Perhaps it's terrible perspective to the norm, I made it different because I think it looks alright like that.

3: I feel to see how the arms are OVERLY out of proportion

4: I'm gonna put whatever I please into my title and I refuse to change

Guys, I know this isn't an amazing piece of work, or some dumb first work for ya'll to flame at, but you do know I have posted barely any art here.

Meh.... If this is the reaction I get then so be it, I won't post my images for you. Not like you helped much anyways :P :wink:

2: Perhaps it's terrible perspective to the norm, I made it different because I think it looks alright like that.

Guys, I know this isn't an amazing piece of work, or some dumb first work for ya'll to flame at, but you do know I have posted barely any art here.

Meh.... If this is the reaction I get then so be it, I won't post my images for you. Not like you helped much anyways :P :wink:

You fail to listen to c/c anyone gives, you say it was intentional or they are wrong. This is why your pixel work is no better than your first piece I saw.

rangesig.gif

You fail to listen to c/c anyone gives, you say it was intentional or they are wrong. This is why your pixel work is no better than your first piece I saw.

but since u only posted here since about 2 weaks we will never know if u have seen anny of his previous sigs before :-k

and hiimben dont react on flamers just report them :wink: thats what the report button is for.

taz3xk1.jpg

Meh, still not posting any images any more. lol, it's not like anyone replies to my other threads which die within a day or two, because I'm not famous therefor my work isnt worth commenting on :?

And zeeky, I have improved, A LOT, this is a new style im trying.

im not all that keen on the avatar. it just confuses me although i like your sig. must say its really quite good.(this is coming from a guy who knows nothing about pixel sigs)

keep trying \' [/code]

Ask_the_dude.gif

[hide=????????????????????????????...]

I'm wearing Rune Axe.

Wearing? Did you selotape the axe on your chest? :lol:

Hunters are unpopular because they can be played by a drunken chimpanzee with both of it's hands broken.
[/hide]

but since u only posted here since about 2 weaks we will never know if u have seen anny of his previous sigs before :-k

and hiimben dont react on flamers just report them :wink: thats what the report button is for.

Joined: 19 Jun 2004 I've been posting on the forum and this section over a year before you joined, idiot. Your avatar looks the exact quality of the one where the guy is holding the map, same style as well basically. You blow off any help I try to give you saying its a new style, it isn't flaming schmuck.

rangesig.gif

Zeeky, from my knowledge you have never posted in my topics... I do listen to C/C but I'm trying a new style this time. So don't go judging it based on my other stuff.

Joined: 19 Jun 2004 I've been posting on the forum and this section over a year before you joined, idiot. Your avatar looks the exact quality of the one where the guy is holding the map, same style as well basically. You blow off any help I try to give you saying its a new style, it isn't flaming schmuck.

wow, maybe u joined a year before me but if u still cant give c/c ur realy an rare person :-X and u haven't posted c/c, the only thing u posted were comments but they weren't helpfull only commanding :shame:

taz3xk1.jpg