Legolas's Guide to Falador Park - World 2!

The_Dragon_Reborn

LegolasÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s Guide to Falador Park ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ World 2!

My first Guide. <3:

If you read, please post. I'd like to see comments of what you guys think.

Lots of Picture Coming Soon!

Don't mind all the little tags I put like this: . They are only there to help me later on when I am putting pics in.

Everyone knows that World 2 is the place to be when you want to buy, sell, or both! Thousands of items are sold, and bought here every hour. Sometimes, you may feel overwhelmed at all of the people, and all of the things that are going on. Well, not anymore! I have compiled an overview of Fally Park, World 2, which anyone can follow!

Table of Contents:

1.0 Section Overview

1.1 Party Hats

1.2 Abyssal Whips and Dragon Chains

1.3 Miscellaneous Rares and God Armors

1.4 Dragon Legs, Skirts, and Medium Helmets

1.5 Rune Boots and Treasure Trail hats

1.6 Robin Hood sets and Karils Equipment

1.7 Obsidian Equipment

1.8 Granite Equipment and Ahrims Stuff

1.9 Dragon Weapons and Glory Amulets

1.10 Ranged Armor and Ammunition

1.11 Runes, and lots of them!

1.12 Miscellaneous Treasure Trail Items and Rune

1.13 Barrows Equipment and Dragon Square Shields

1.14 Dragon Hides, Dragon Bones, Food, and Herblore stuff

1.15 Furies, and Rings

2.0 Price Guide

3.0 Scammers

4.0 Making Millions

5.0 Credits

fallyparkworld2qz3.png

1.0 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Section Overview

Here in the land of RuneScape, there are thousands, upon thousands of items that can be bought, sold, shot, or eaten. And, you can pretty much buy every single one, on one server, and in one place. Falador Park, World 2.

I have broken down Falador Park in 15 Separate Sections. These sections have there own items to offer. They vary from the most insignificant of Runes, to the Grand daddy of them all, Party Hats.

1.1 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Party Hats

Party Hats are one of RuneScapeÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s most elusive, and expensive items. Released on Christmas 2001, they have become increasingly more expensive over the last 5 years. Now, Party Hats are the second most expensive item in the game, right behind Christmas Crackers (which you can also find in section 1.0). These items can be merchanted, but, because of the extremely unstableness of the rares market, are a risky investment. Some believe that Party Hats have reached their peak in Price, and may even drop!

1.2 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Abyssal Whips, and Dragon Chains

Abyssal Whips were released with the introduction of Slayer. They are one of the fastest weapons in the game, and also hit very hard. High-level monsters, such as the Kalphite Queen, drop Dragon Chains. Good way to merchant because these items are in very high demand.

1.3 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Miscellaneous Rares, and God armors.

Several Tradable items were released over the holidays of Halloween 2001, Easter 2002, Halloween 2002, and Christmas of 2002. These were, in chronological order, Pumpkins, Easter Eggs, Halloween Masks, and Santa Hats. These items became rare, and increase in value almost daily. Great way to merchant because of the ever-rising prices. Buy low, then sell high a couple of weeks later.

These items are only available after completing Level 3 Clue Scrolls. They have the same defense bonuses as regular Rune armor, but are trimmed in different, and more appealing colors. Saradomin is Rune armor, trimmed with white. Zamorak is Rune armor, trimmed with red. And Guthix is Rune armor, trimmed with green. I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t try to merchant much here, because the items are not in very high demand.

1.4 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Dragon Legs, Skirts and Medium Helmets

The Dragon items, shown here are Plate legs, Plate skirt, and Medium Helmet. Various high-leveled monsters, such as Metal Dragons, and the Kalphite Queen, drop them all. Not the best way to merchant, but still pretty good.

1.5 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Rune Boots, and Treasure Trail Hats

High-leveled Slayer monsters drop rune Boots. They give the same strength bonus (+2) as Climbing boots, but with added protection. Should be a decent merchantable item, as prices can vary.

Treasure Trail hats are rewards from level 1-3 Clue Scrolls. Levels 1ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s offer 3 different color Berets, level 2ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s offer 5 different color Boaters, and level 3ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s offer 3 different color Cavaliers. People I know have made millions merchanting Black Cavaliers. Very popular item to merchant.

1.6 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Robin Hood Sets, and Karils Equipment

Robin Hood equipment pieces are rewards from level 2, and level 3 Clue Scrolls. They offer great Ranged boosts, but are quite costly when bought from players. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve never personally merchanted here, but I assume its pretty good cash.

Karils armor is rewarded from the Barrows Minigame. In this minigame, players search the tombs of 6 dead brothers, Ahrim, Torag, Guthans, Dharok, Verac, and Karils. When finished killing all brothers and various monsters, you are rewarded with armor pieces from any of the brothers. Karils armor is good ranged armor, but slightly lacks defense. DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t even bother trying to merchant here. Not very good.

1.7 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Obsidian Equipment

Obsidian Shields, Capes, and Mauls, can all be bought and sold in this little section. They are obtained by killing monsters in the TzHarr caves, or buying them from the shops in TzHarr. These items are great for merchanting. I made a couple of mill in just 3 to 4 hours merchanting here!

1.8 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Granite Equipment and Ahrims Stuff

Granite Equipment is dropped from various Slayer monsters, Trolls, and also, is a reward from the Barbarian Assault Minigame. This equipment is very heavy, and not very good for merchanting purposes.

Ahrims is one of the Barrow Brothers. You can buy and sell his armor and staff here. I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t do much merchanting over in this corner, as these items are not in very high demand.

1.9 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Dragon Weapons and Glory Amulets

Dragon weapons are bought and sold over here, just outside the bank. You need 60 attack to wear them, and they also need quests to be wielded. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve heard good things about merchanting these, even though I never have.

Glory amulets have a maximum of 4 charges that can teleport you all over the RuneScape world. They can only be recharged in the Heroes Guild. They are always bought low, and sold high. People will buy your uncharged glories here, charge them at the Heroes Guild, and sell them all over again, making pretty good profit. Great way to merchant if you have patience.

1.10 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Ranged Armor and Ammunition

All types of arrows, and knives are bought and sold here. Also, cannons and cannon balls too! Arrows are the obvious way of training Ranged, but Cannons offer a great option to them, delivering fast, and easy experience. These are a great way to merchant, because people are always buying thousands upon thousands of these.

1.11 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Runes, and lots of them!

All types of Runes are bought and sold here, everything from the basic elementals, up to natures and bloods. They are a commonly merchanted item, because many people craft them, and then sell fast to make quick money, and because they will always be in demand.

1.12 - Miscellaneous Treasure Trail Items and Rune items.

All types of Treasure Trail Items that do not already have a specified section are sold here. The new stuff like Strength Amulets (t), Glory Amulets (t), and Magic Amulets (t) are sold here. I have never tried merchanting here, but my friend told me that it was a bad way to go. Not much demand, and prices are dropping.

Rune is solid armor. It provides decent defense for a good price compared to Dragon, or Barrows sets. It is a very popularly merchanted item in Free worlds, but not so much in Members because of other options.

1.13 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Barrows Equipment and Dragon Square Shields

Barrows armor is rewarded from the Barrows Minigame. In this minigame, players search the tombs of 6 dead brothers, Ahrim, Torag, Guthans, Dharock, Verac, and Karils. When finished killing all brothers and various monsters, you are rewarded with armor pieces from any of the brothers. The good sets to try and merchant are Verac, Torag, Guthans and Dharock. Ahrim and Karils are in separate sections for a reason. They are bad for merchanting purposes!

1.14 - Dragon Hides, Dragon Bones, Food, and Herblore stuff

Dragon Hides are great for crafting. They are fast, and deliver good profit when high-alched so IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve heard. Good merchanting if you feel like it. People buy lots of these to get crafting levels fast, and they can be sold for high prices.

Dragon Bones provide excellent Prayer experience when buried, and provide a good source of income for Dragon Hunters. IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢ve never tried merchanting here, but if the market is anything like Big Bones in world 1, then it should be pretty good.

All sorts of food can be bought here. Sharks, Lobster, Monkfish, Swordfish, etc, all Raw or Cooked can all be found here. Merchanting here may prove to be profitable, but also tedious because people can very picky about there food.

All types of Herbs, seconds, and seeds can be bought here for varying prices. I wouldnÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t suggest merchanting here, but a good way to make cash is to ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅharvestÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Sorry bro, already a guide like this, lots of typos(Full Torag worth only 200k?) And the prices are outdated. Half the prices are incorrect.

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

More then half the prices were taken straight from tip.it, and the 200k for Torag was a typo. :-$

I think it's a little bit to colored. I will fine tune everything later. I took a lot of time to make this guide, so I would appreciate some constructive critisism and ratings.

P.S. - I know that there is already a guide like this, but I feel that mine is a little more extensive, and in depth.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

well I wonder if these things are correct.... seems like I'm always at a strange hour when entering world 2 (since I can't find the right things in the 'right' place...).

but I would really recommend changing your colours! At least remove the white text, I couldn't read it without selecting it! (Though I prefer to have just black text except the titles - it's much more pleasin for the eye).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

well I wonder if these things are correct.... seems like I'm always at a strange hour when entering world 2 (since I can't find the right things in the 'right' place...).

but I would really recommend changing your colours! At least remove the white text, I couldn't read it without selecting it! (Though I prefer to have just black text except the titles - it's much more pleasin for the eye).

It takes a long time to edit a big post like this. When I wrote it up in word, I thought that it would look better. I will get rid of some of the colors. Would it look nicer in Red, Blue, and Green? Or just all one color? Help?

By the way, I use Sub Black theme, so white looks nice for me. :XD:

EDIT:Got rid of the white, workign on the other colors now.

EDIT2:Got rid of all the colors. Hope it looks better. I'm off to bed, will check up on this later.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

Good start, heres some tips.

Get ride of the "!" at the end of titles.

Same number below \/ \/ \/

1.0 Section Overview

1.10 Ranged Armor and Ammunition

You nees to add the pictures where it says

Your missing where 3rd age is bought and sold, (Near and in smelt)

Section 7 ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ Obsidian Equipment

Shield: 300k to 350k

Cape: 250k to 280k

Obsidian Set: 550k to 600k

Maul: 90k to 120k[/color]

Get ride of the [/color]

a.)Guthans Spear/Leaf Blade Spear.
Leaf bladed spear became untrable after so many scams and rants to jagex about them.

The examples for money making and the money making section need to be redone so it just tells you that if you use the guide it will help you merchant, not how to merchant.

Other then that this is a good guide.

Your missing where 3rd age is bought and sold, (Near and in smelt)
That's not the only thing sold there. EVery new piece of TT equipment is sold there.

Also, the water runes price isn't correct. You put it as 15-20gp ea, when really, it's 20-30gp ea. A good way to make money if you buy them from void knight's outpost and switch worlds once they get to 4k stock, then sellign 5k at a time for 140k, and you only spend bout 10-15k!!!

Also, nice guide, hope you make other good guides in the future. =D>

A good way to make money if you buy them from void knight's outpost and switch worlds once they get to 4k stock, then sellign 5k at a time for 140k, and you only spend bout 10-15k!!!
Thats what I call dirt or poor work, about the dumbest thing you can do to make money, sit for a week infront of a compter buying runes from a store. In about a week you could make 10m+ using methods that you don't repeat things persay, like nat rune crafting. You still do the same thing over again, but you got to dodge pkers get out of the abyss before the monsters hit you alot, bring your glory each time, always heal before going back out. Theres alot of varibles to nat runecrafting thats different from dirt or poor work. The only varibles I can think of are a random when you log out or in from when you click out of the shop screen, or trying to find a world with out other people buying from, but them are random, the ones form the abyss happen all the time at every moment.

Basicly I am saying theres better and easyer ways of making money while 'having fun'

There are better and easier ways of making money then by buying runes, and then reselling them at stores. But, the fastest ways are mentioned in this guide.

The examples for money making and the money making section need to be redone so it just tells you that if you use the guide it will help you merchant, not how to merchant.

The point of this guide is to help them merchant. You can't merchant much of this stuff until you have a decent amount of money to begin with. It's more of an "advanced" guide. Things that are for beginners are buying runes from shops and reselling them to players, thats why they are not mentioned.

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

Ard_Choille for his excellent price guide.
:-s

Ard's a lass, mate. Even if you don't care to notice that she talks like a chick, I think her avatar should be self-explanatory. :P

I think I prefer Leggo's guide, but that may not be anything to do with quality. Not much I can say that hasn't been said already. Nice work.

Ard_Choille for his excellent price guide.
:-s

Ard's a lass, mate. Even if you don't care to notice that she talks like a chick, I think her avatar should be self-explanatory. :P

I think I prefer Leggo's guide, but that may not be anything to do with quality. Not much I can say that hasn't been said already. Nice work.

Fixed it. #-o I never actually take into consideration peoples genders unless they have hard feelings about them. Like Issy2, call her a man, and she will beat your [wagon]. :P

Pretty Nice guide.

Maybe update the rare prices or check them every once in a while. They're so unstable now-a-days. #-o

I don't merchant rares, so I'm not 100% up to date on their prices. I just glanced around at them when I was selling some Dragon Stuff a couple days ago. :-$

Thanks for a the compliments and keep them coming!

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

More then half the prices were taken straight from tip.it, and the 200k for Torag was a typo. :-$

I think it's a little bit to colored. I will fine tune everything later. I took a lot of time to make this guide, so I would appreciate some constructive critisism and ratings.

P.S. - I know that there is already a guide like this, but I feel that mine is a little more extensive, and in depth.

-

All the other guides are like this, the prices taken form Tip.it arnt always correct. You have to check for yourself. Obviously you did not. You should look them at world 2 again, as someone who has no clue about the prices looking at ur guild and selling at wrold 2 would lose lots of cash, or sell it for way to much, thus wasting his time

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?