~Death Dude's Blog~

Friday, March 9th

Alright, so today I'm starting by training agility in Tip.it's homeworld (Unfortunately, its pretty desolate) in the wilderness course.

I just got attacked by a lvl 113 with fists, who was acting (Pretending perhaps?) like an autoer. But I'm 1337 and escaped, and then proceeded to beerobber's 90 fletching party. He got his 90 fletching (gratz to him) and we had a 2 person gratz pic. Afterwards, he held a drop party, and we the 3 people (me, a friend of his, and a random person) were treated to a half key, some zammy robes, and steel bar, an addy kite (h1) among other things. I got the bar, a zammy robe, and the kite. His friend got the half key. I'll check in on his blog now..

Alright, so afterwards I went back to the wildy course, and got 64 agility.

Pretty 1337, eh? Now I'm at the rogue's den, finishing my armor. I feel it's necessary to be a good...agile..person.

We'll just call me an agilitizer, kay? In other news, I have the body, helm, boots, and 3 kits so far.

agility-64.jpg

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well I got the boots from the Den last night, but got impatient and went to bed.

This morning I headed over to Ardougne, and have around 60/1000 tickets so far. If anyone wants to come along, world 99. I'm pretty hard to miss:Shade top and bottom, along with a wooly hat and a scarf, along with blue flowers and a prayer book.

I'm also considering getting some hunter levels, because I could use a spottier cape/barb tail harpoon.

When I get my 1000 tickets, I will get 70 agility from the turn in. I may get 71/get fairly close. I'm also considering making 82 agility a goal to work for at ape atoll.

I went to debate practice at 11:00-12:40. After I got back, I finished my second agility arena run. I'm up to around 120 tickets, but I need to bank to get an accurate count. I gotta go eat lunch now..

124 tix so far. Wonder how many I'll get today.

Just got back from yet another debate practice, and just got the 2 'perfect' ores. I'm going to make the items in East Ardougne, and then go do Sea Slug. I just accidentally found the dungeon for monk's friend. I might do that too lol.

So it took me less than 15 minutes to finish Sea Slug, as well as Monk's Friend. Then I finished Family Crest.

quest-seaslug.jpg

Sunday, March 11, 2007

SO I slept in today, and am at the arena now. I didn't like the crowds on 99; I prefer around 3-5 players in my arena. I want to get a good amount of tickets today, maybe even my 1000?

Its 5:15, and so far I have 281 tickets. I'm getting a consistent 52-57 tickets per trip. 1000-281=719. So about 13-14 more trips to the arena. I don't think I'll finish 1000 today, but I'm making good progress.

Yesterday I also finished those killerwatts, and got the task of 87 firegiants. They shouldn't be too bad. Almost 56 slayer, too. I should get my 56 at the firegiants, and then I'm only 2 away from my very own black mask! I need to do Rum Deal/Cabin Fever though. I might plant some things to get my farming to 40.

Also, Beerobber just said he is getting bored with RS (again). =(

Monday, March 12, 2007.

Alright, so today I had debate practice, and state is this week. You guys won't see me at all (probably) from Tuesday-Saturday.

So I didn't update the blog yesterday night, but I did grow some Harralanders, along with strawberries and I have 2 Banana trees growing. I should get to 40 farming soon enough. I also just got 65 agility from all those obstacles.

I also fished a fair amount of lobsters, so that I am ready for DT as well as Legend's and, of course, my slayer task.

I also just saw on Fox that Pervez Musharaff just fired a supreme judge. Wonder what that was all about?

Just checked my trees. One banana made it, the other... O well, I got 37 farming. Btw, anyone know how to best raise my farming level temporarily/if I can do that for Rum Deal/Cabin Fever?

I am just getting the time to exercise at 8:30, and am seriously considering adding a higher agility to my goals. Too bad the benefits drop off so quickly after 70-82 =(.

With only an hour to play, I'm now at 372 tickets/1000.

If I ever get 99 agility, I could retire there...

Woo! (I guess I'm a bit late, but) Goodluck with States! :thumbsup:

Gasp. Dead banana tress will -not- do. Always shell out the payments :shame: The Culincromancer's Chest as a decent amount of cooking apples in stock when you've completed the quest.

Get to 38 Farmering and I'll pass some toadflax seeds your way.

Hmmn, get a couple mil or so more exp than level 99 and rank within the top 100 in Agil \'

It's 3:50 now, and I don't know whether or not I will get a chance to play/bump my blog. Hopefully, I can, but if not, I appreciate any bumps, etc.

Thanks for the offer Antaeus, though I'll have to check what my seed supply currently is. I am considering getting my farming up so that I can grow Pineapple trees/watermelons, but who knows. I really need to get to work on ranging, too. But agility takes precedence, as I want my minimum of 71 agility for all those useful shortcuts. I also would like to get to barrowing soon, but I need a few more magic levels, a few more construction, and definitely some ranging levels. SO MUCH TO DO! I really need some time to get some stuff done...

It's Saturday night at 10:00 pm. I left Wednesday at 4:30. Phew, glad its over!

But I'm am even more glad of my team's success :thumbsup: ! We got 3rd in the state in Debate, due to the individual wins of our team members: Having a 5 out of 19 'SuperCongress' members, and 1 of 6 in that 19 finalled 6th place. In addition to this, we had 2 quarterfinalists, and one finalist in LD (Value) Debate.

I was one of the quarterfinalists in LD debate.

Then we had the individual events. We had 3 people semi final in extemp (political) speaking, 1 semi finalist team of 2 in duo improv, and one semi finalist in poetry.

And FINALLY, I can get back to my agility! Thanks for your support so far guys.

Well I'm still at the arena, and I'm getting quite close to getting to 71 agility once I turn in my tickets.

Antaeus is joining me to get a pirate hook (800 tix, which could get you 80 snapdragons) and gave me some toadflax seeds. I'm JUST shy of using them, but once my crops mature I'll be there. I really need to get some secondaries too, because that will get me closer to my herblore goal.

I just got my first ever drill demon, and had a full inventory. Of course when I get back, the camo bottom drops on the spinning blades spot. I can't reach them. And they disappear. Is there any way I can get them back?

66 agililty! I'm so 1337, I can use the cosmic temple shortcut.

I ended tonight with some Tai Bwai Cleanup because I need snake hides for the boots for fight caves. Now that I've stopped doing blade jumps because I needed the experience, I'm getting well over 100 tickets per trip.

Monday, March 19th. I'm back at the arena, and now that I'm working solely on tickets, I'll be done in no time. I started today talking to Sweet and Antaeus, and thieving some cakes/coins from knights. Those knights are useful for funding getting into the arena.

I get off the ship to brimhaven and there is a death pile. Well I'm about to walk away when I see among this truly 1337 pile 'coins.' Well I'm guessing there are 3 there, laying among the full H.A.M. outfit, but to my pleasant surprise, 25k! Woot. Thanks whoever for the donation, and because you can't prove it, I am not giving it back.

deathpile1.jpg

Now I'm closer to my obsidian shield!

I LOVE being god among men versus all these noobs at the arena. If it isn't failing every obstacle then its that they stand around the same place waiting for the next ticket and don't go to the center.

March 20, 07.

I got a cold today, and as a result didn't get alot of playtime in. Fortunately, I am very close to 1000 tickets. Its killing me that I could get 100 snapdragons out of that, which would mean around 700k-800k or so. Ah well, I need the levels. Later I have decided I could make some money like that.

Aprox:870 tickets. Aprox 130 to go. 1337?

Woo! So close to 1000 tix. Although....You could get yourself a pirate hook right now. Because it's hott and whatnot. (You know you want to.) Hah, just kidding.

I get what you mean about the arena. Lol. Too funny seeing people attempt the poison darts and getting whooped 10 times in succession.

But I ended up dying there yesterday :shock: I was distracted, getting spammed with messages, so I didn't realize my hp was at 1 when I tried to attempt the darts :-# lost 30 tickets and my highwayman mask. Ironically, I picked up that mask in a deathpile a couple weeks ago. Hehe. Ant are humbled. :-w (but not for long, probably. bwahaha.)

Woo! So close to 1000 tix. Although....You could get yourself a pirate hook right now. Because it's hott and whatnot. (You know you want to.) Hah, just kidding.

I get what you mean about the arena. Lol. Too funny seeing people attempt the poison darts and getting whooped 10 times in succession.

But I ended up dying there yesterday :shock: I was distracted, getting spammed with messages, so I didn't realize my hp was at 1 when I tried to attempt the darts :-# lost 30 tickets and my highwayman mask. Ironically, I picked up that mask in a deathpile a couple weeks ago. Hehe. Ant are humbled. :-w (but not for long, probably. bwahaha.)

a) Humbled. Funny.

B) Excuses, Excuses... "They were distracting me," "I was getting spammed," yadda yadda.

I think I have a sore throat, and am not feeling well at all. I'll be glad to accomplish my agility goal though, and I am considering training it further.

Just got a thieving level as well.

WOOT!! The pics speak for themselves. And the money (20k), feathers, and shafts are from some kid dying. Thanks! (Died just like AntaeusFury did too; to the darts.)

1000tix.jpg

Agility-71.jpg

Agility-712.jpg

Nice eh? Total 1337ness. Now I'm probably going to train my agility some more at Ape Atoll.

Ape Atoll is just yum. WOW! Such great graphics, and what a cool course! Awesome work JaGeX.

New Goal: 30 people I can call a 'friend.' They must all be still playing RS, and hopefully I can get about 15 who are 'eligible' to DK/Barrow/Whatever.

So far I have about 7 people on my friend's list, and I can call about 6 of them friends.

*Le Gasp* Who's the odd one out? It's probably me. Is it me? It's me isn't it...I swear, if it's me, I'll!!.. :evil: :evil: :evil:

...Cry :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hah. I know it isn't me (*denial setting in*). Which goal are you headed for now?

good job on all those tickets :shock:

Eh, I enjoyed myself really, and it wasn't so bad. Also, I enjoy being god among men among these "I have 37-44 agility" people. And getting there first all the time. And them standing around the ticket dispenser not going back to the middle. Ah, those were the times...

Well, to reply to you Antaeus, you certainly aren't the odd one out. Lemme check now.. Aight, after some editing, I have 5 good friends, and one possible friend. The 'possible' isn't a member of tip.it.