~Death Dude's Blog~

[hide=75 agility!!!!!!!!!!]

agility-75.png

[/hide]

Yay! No more failing. I am pawning at agility. Unfortunately, I just finished all my energy/super energy potions. I'm desperate for energy <.<

Got 52 prayer!! Yay. Took a page from The Book of Sweety, and played a game of Castle Wars to celebrate. World 2 C wars Sweety, that's from my book. My team lost 6-5, me being Sara. Quite a good game, could have used more ancients though. Was awesome. Much better than 16 level 40's leaving mid-game, and the game ending 10-0.

I think I might work on a way to make some cash with teak planks/logs. Dunno though, but I do know I could make some serious cash with it.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ant is noob.

Yeah, I know :evil: But I think the mole loves me. Got 7 kills in that night.

mole220407cm0.png

<3:<3:

Agility are hotness! :o *jealous*

Teak and Mahogany planks are beast. Especially when you exploit your peons and the hot air balloons. I used to make money planking oaks before prices for those plummeted :?

Grats on all the levels :thumbsup:

there u go for no-failing agility!!!

ur agility is hawt <3:

well i think ill have to update my blog more often, cause i see u update urs daily <.<

well have to teach that mole to give us better drops, d med pl0x

anyway gratz on all those lvls and Gl with the rest

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Barrows Drops: 3[spear, dh helm, t helm]

Law Crafting guide

Ant is noob.

Yeah, I know :evil: But I think the mole loves me. Got 7 kills in that night.

mole220407cm0.png

<3:<3:

Agility are hotness! :o *jealous*

Teak and Mahogany planks are beast. Especially when you exploit your peons and the hot air balloons. I used to make money planking oaks before prices for those plummeted :?

Grats on all the levels :thumbsup:

Now wait just one second! I never said that! I may have implied it, but I never came straight out and said anything about your blatant noobishness..

But disregarding noobishness, wth?!?! Those drops are insane! I mean, they're no d med, but the bloods, the yew logs, wow! I need to get out and giant mole for profit more often..

Thanks for the congratulations on my agility, Ant! And thanks as well for the advice on planks--let's just hope I can find myself a *fairly* sound market in teak planks.

Btw, I can crank out teak logs pretty regularly, so I guess I could make some good cash like that. I think I could make a pretty nice profit, and I would like to see how that goes.

there u go for no-failing agility!!!

ur agility is hawt <3:

well i think ill have to update my blog more often, cause i see u update urs daily <.<

well have to teach that mole to give us better drops, d med pl0x

anyway gratz on all those lvls and Gl with the rest

And thanks Beer, my agility is quite hawt. Quite.. And yes, I do update my blog pretty much daily (Often everytime something gets done..), and thanks again for the grats.

April 26 2007

Yesterday I was talking to Beer, Ant and another friend (Not a tifer I believe) and doing level 1 trails. Well, I got this really, really long one.. ttrail-4-25-0701.png

(Sigh...) I think I'd save time just buying the pages and making the money back with nats or something.. Or just do clues as they come from ranging/slayer.

Fortunately, I did get to have a little fun: Beer invited me to go to the Rogue's Den.

First run he got his first ever kit, and I got a second pair of boots. Next run, mid way through, he had to go -.- So I finished the run..

RoguesDenwithBeer.png

Hehe, I guess I should have posted that before I checked the safe if I wanted Tif's help. Oh well, I didn't need it! I got my first pair of gloves!

Top ......1

Gloves ..1

Head ....1

Boots ...2

Chap ....0

Helm ....1

soz for leaving you that way, was really urgent (cant tell what happened)

u got almost full rogue, i need gloves and legs

lets go again tomorrow if u want, just remember ur agility is higher than mine <.<

beerrobber.png

^Click it to see my BLOG

Barrows Drops: 3[spear, dh helm, t helm]

Law Crafting guide

soz for leaving you that way, was really urgent (cant tell what happened)

u got almost full rogue, i need gloves and legs

lets go again tomorrow if u want, just remember ur agility is higher than mine <.<

Really? I didn't realize I had a higher agility than you.. Hmm, guess those 15 levels make a big difference. Btw, I never like to make sure my agility is higher than others'.

And your welcome for the help btw!

April 28th-- My Friday off!

Alright, so I was getting frustrated with my t trails for z pages, so I decided to go and buy them.

Bought -z1 -z2- z4 165kea

Sold z4 200k

bought z4 175k

I now have an unholy book!! ::'

Then I went and played c wars with Warrior. I only was able to play one game, but it was quite fun. I was meleeing with d scim/ranging with MSB. He was maging with ancients (ice burst I think), meleeing with whip, and ranging with crystal (3) bow.

cwarswithwarrior.png

Was awesome, my first ever (Can you believe it? I've always designated it for higher level players) capture. I must have turned in the flag just a second or two before the game ended. Hawt!!!

cwarswithwarrior2.png

I wonder how Warrior did? He's getting the full blue C wars armor I believe.

I also killed some fire giants to work on ranging/slayer. I still got 57 slayer though!! I also got 45 farming when I did enchanted journey. I unlocked all the routes except the grand tree, and I also got an awesome donation from Beer, who will have a pic of his donation here tomorrow. 'Night Tif, I'm going to take a nap of rather large proportions, because I have a party tomorrow. *Yawn*

farming-45.png

Saturday: April 28th.

Had a very enjoyable time today. I believe I began by defragging, virus scanning, and spyware scanning my computer. Much faster and more functional now ::' When I finally managed to get on, I was cutting teaks using my own method. I might write a guide on it someday.. Regardless, I was drawn away after getting something like 520 teaks cut by Beerrobber. He's such a great guy, invited me to play some c wars. Well, I'll just leave it at we didn't do so good as when Warrior was playing. What can I say? Too many times have I dealt with the various and sundry noobs in Castle Wars which in general defile the game. A pity that they exist, and that Castle Wars hasn't been improved in forever. In forever. The new jewelry, well, I don't know, it could go very bad. Anyways, we still played hard, but got dominated. Oh well, c wars is always imbalanced one way or another--unless I'm on a)So late that the kiddies have to be in bed, or b)Am on world 2, at a fairly late hour, when all the high levels are done with their merchanting, and decide to get a game of c wars in. Thank Zamorak for them, at least they pull out the bloods and barrows armor to get the job done.

But enough of that! After the c wars disaster, Beer invited me very candidly "Lets go moling" via pm. We suited up (Check the AOW guide, hally is better) and went to the lair. 99 was used, so to 98. There we found one other person Dharoking. All 3 of us went out to kill her in various and sundry times and ways (She did miss the pic that one time..) and netted some fire runes, 100 iron ore, 15 laws, and nothing. We split up the skins, etc. and then I had to go to a party. Now it's 11:00 pm as I'm writing this, (thanks for reading btw), and heading back to do just a little more 'Scaping.

lol, blue castle wars helm, sheild and top :twisted: only like, 15 tickets left.

Congrats on all teh lvls, I'm in a good mood. ust spent all days with emily until 1 in the morning.... <3:

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Nice blog, you should check mine, if you have time :P

Thanks, and I will. Grats on the almost QP cape btw, and gl with the rest of them. And thanks Warrior, I'll bet those castle wars armor and weapons will look pretty hawt in your house.

Was just playing some c wars with Warrior, unfortunately, we didn't do so well. I think the other team had a clan, was like 10 level 110-120's decked out in torag's and karils right below the ladder in their tunnel. Probably with ancients. We got slaughtered twice. Oh well. Twice.

(sigh..) I need to play some world 2 late night c wars.

Ima go cut the grass now, cya guys later. ~Death

Planked and sold 723 teak logs 1k ea. I now have a total of around 757k. Hawt. Very hawt. I'm quite happy that I've made that sale, and I am now back to slayer/ranging. I made up all the cash I used for that unholy book, and am glad that I bought it. Anyways, now I'm ranging fire giants, 42 to go. When I get 70, I will almost definitely have enough cash to recharge my crystal bow, and I will also need to get some black d hide or possibly just cough up a little cash for karils. We'll see. Those javelins Beer gave me should work well, though I'm still burning out my iron knives supply as it is. 1.7k knives left.

Played BA with Ant, Beer, and two other guys. I love BA <3:<3:<3:<3: First time ever.

Was awesome1@!11! I think I'm good at it too. I want to be good at everything. Yes, that's me.

183 Defender points. I really like the defender role too. Very fun. Beer died twice. Twice, Beer. Twice. Was really fun, though I didn't get the greatest calls imo. Awesome game. I hope I can play tomorrow \' \' \' \' \' \'

I really like the teamwork aspect. SOSOSOSOSO much better than stupid level 20's playing c wars. Its like having tactical strikes, BA is. Tactical strikes coordinated by multiple battalions circumnavigating air defense systems, with artillery and air strikes weakening the defenses, and then Cobra Gunship Attack Helecopters mopping up. Just awesome. And the defender was great too! I really like the defender. I was very happy playing that game. I want to play more. I added some BA goals too.

April 30th- Hope to play BA today. I'll see how it goes. No one was one at 4 pm =\. Hope tonight is better (though I know that gymnast can't be there). Got to play BA with Beer, though no one else could make it. Afterwards, I finished my slayer task of 29 monkeys and then headed out to get my new one. With this higher level ranging, the lessers are flying by, and I'm really beginning to enjoy training ranging.

May updates sound INSANE!!!!! THANKS JAGEX!!

At last! somebody who likes BA!

I usally play the collecter.

Gotta love the egg cannon <3:

Thz for helpin me out so much!

Friends? add me in game if ya want its: bsj kupo

:thumbsup:

Sure dude, I'll pm you sometime, and who knows, maybe we can get a BA game going?

I just started playing, and right now I'm really liking the defender. I do need to learn to play the other roles though.

Right now I'm working on my slayer task of 132 lesser demons. With a higher ranging level and better ranging gear, I'm completely ripping through the demons. Training range is much more fun when you have a higher level.

ranged-63.png

Woot! 7 more 'till 70 8-) Then I can go head off to the barrows once I get all suited up.

Finished my slayer task =0!

Then I bought 1k teak logs 280 ea from Ant, and am planking them. I will make 220k profit if I sell them 1k ea. Woot!

1m!!

1.13m!!

8-)

New task: 132 Jellies (on hold)

Finished Swan Song tonight, and fished monks (MONKS=teh 1337 imba haxx0r)

Then I finished the night with a little BA to try to get the penance gloves. Anyways, cya guys tomorrow.

May 4/07, the start of a 4 day weekend. 8-)

So this weekend I am going to work on my slayer task of 132 jellies, but I am going to get 81 agility before I start it. This will grant me access to the shortcut in the dungeon.

[hide=Completed Swan Song!!]

quest-swansong.png

fishing-64.png

prayer-53.png

[/hide]

[hide=some things just don't come out right] <--This isn't working for some reason. <.<

monks.png [/hide]

And a few quotes I've gathered over my travels:

hawt.png

loltyping.png

4 beads? Any particular color?

testing.. Man I feel terrible. I think I'm sick =\

Today I started playing by getting the penance gloves. Woot!!

A)Should I get the torso?

Ant told me that weight below 0 doesn't matter, so I think that I will be fine without the hunter levels.

Today I went and got 16 hunter to around 23. Then I got invited to BA with Ant and some of Ant's friends. We had alot of fun. I played collector.

Then Ant and I headed off to Piscatoris to fish some monks. I very much enjoyed myself there, and got around 260 monks fished. I burned 60, but I now have a good stash of monks. I got a cooking level and a fishing level (woots!), I'll have pics up tomorrow, and a funny pic as well I got today.

'Night. :-$

Good luck on ME2, I just completed, its really long and hard if you have low agility, it is confusing too :S

Hmm.. Does this translate to an 'easy' quest for me?

Went to a Red's game today. The seats were pretty nice. Invited by some friends to a suite.

In other news, I haven't been on much today because I'm sick/cold/sinus infection or something. <.< Maybe tonight, right now I'm watching Hotel Rwanda.

Good news is I'm recovering. Bad news is 'recovering' took up alot of my 4-day weekend.

So fishing with Ant went well, and I met someone. I caught about 259 monks.

fishing-66.png

cooking-67.png

And while cooking (Is it just me, or is it no longer called 'Chef's Range' ?), I got a pretty funny pic:

rofl.png

Intelligence at its finest :XD: