[becoming the Azure flame] bsj kupo goals! NEED CASH! :'(

hey there! thank you for viewing this blog (in however poor shape it is in!)

rsbanner1.jpg

the main reason i have started this is to show my main goals in rs because I want to become strong in Runescape, I can understand that sounds very strange but it means a lot to me, I pride myself in doing the best in every game I play and I want to be the best I can be.

Stats as of 14/5/07

runescapestats.jpg

What I wear! (most of the time)

runescapeequipment.jpg

I ALWAYS wear the jester hat (unless I have to take it off)

runescapekeybladed3.jpg

Goals for bsj kupo:

70 magic

70 range

55 slayer(next is 85 slayer)

99 Summoning

get full 3rd age mage gear! <3:

This I need help with! lol

FUNDS FOR 3RD AGE

500K-DONE

1mill-

2mill-

5mill-

10mill-

25mill-

40mill-

55mill-

BOUGHT!_

well hope you liked my simple blog (for now) :ohnoes:

donations: i wouldn't mind arrows, runes, food or cash, please don't feel obligated to give, just give if you want to!

8r34chz0r -- kind donation of 3k iron arrows, 50 rune arrows and mage bows! thanks!

Death dude74: thanks for all the help so far and for being a pal!

"WHAT I AM DOING THIS WEEK"

TRANING! YAY! ::' \' any advice? post! \'

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For your goal bars to work, your slayer needs to be ranked first.

Decent and achievable goals nonetheless though.

You should make the blog a bit easier to read. Some of it is a bit hard to understand. (Use FireFox and it comes with a spell checker).

DT won't be hard for you. Just get up your thieving and you could do it right now.

Nevertheless, good luck man ;)

Please%20post%20on%20my%20blog....png

good luck with your goals, i am begining my blog too. Nice goals. And btw your not a n00b. ( n00b is a person who asks 4 ph33 st00f pl0x)

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

yes i know exactly. Good luck becoming great and famous player. You may think that it is impossible, but if you work hard, everything is possible. so keep it up! :thumbsup:

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

NEW INFO!

I am on the look out for 3rd age mage gear, if anybody can help with this please pm me in game.

Also i om on the look out for a player that will let me use there house for their gilded alter so i can get a lot of prayer exp, post here if you will let me use your house!

Thx in advance! \'

I like the goals man! I can understand your position on being a low level, and yes, you do need to get your agility up. Badly. Your goals don't look too unachievable, though. Gl with the 3rd age mage gear btw. That shouldn't take too long to get .. :XD: Anyways, gl with the goals! And I'd suggest organizing your blog a bit (e.g. add some hide commands, etc.)

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

thx for the advice!

NEW!

slayer is now 31! strength is now 54! Fishin is now 49! \' [/u]

And a new slayer task! 104 cockatrices! #-o

still need help with the 3rd age mage gear and a gilded alter! plz post if you can help! :thumbsup:

Cockatrices are a good task. Especially if you have 81 agility, then their drops can be used quite effectively. Anyways, gl with the Cockatrices.

Also, how many bones are you using? Do you have the marentills? I have some friends that have a guilded altar, don't know if they would let you use it depending on how many bones and if you were bringing the maras.

Btw, maybe edit your signature so that it appears as a URL link?

[url=www.XXXX]Click here for my blog (You can also put pics in here) [/url] 

Name: Price:

Third Age mage hat 8,000,000gp - 8,100,000gp

Third Age robe top 20,000,000gp - 21,000,000gp

Third Age robe 12,000,000gp - 15,000,000gp

Third Age amulet 12,000,000gp - 15,000,000gp

That's Zybez

So a minimum of approx 52,000,000. That's 52m. Have to say, gl with that in the near future.

Let's examine the maximum price: 52m+3m+3m+1m+.1m So a maximum of 59.1m. It might go down in the future, but not much. Or do 5000 level 3 clues.

NEW!

I have a new slayer task and a new slayer master (I got to level 70 combat!)! I must destroy 123 Desert lizards

Is it me or do my slayer masters like the desert? #-o

In other news strength is now 55 and slayer is now 33!

And another question!

What is the best way for me to level up my magic?

What is the best way for me to get money?

post if you can! thanks!

NEW!

I have a new slayer task and a new slayer master (I got to level 70 combat!)! I must destroy 123 Desert lizards

Is it me or do my slayer masters like the desert? #-o

In other news strength is now 55 and slayer is now 33!

And another question!

What is the best way for me to level up my magic?

What is the best way for me to get money?

post if you can! thanks!

Well, leveling up magic can be done in several ways:

1) Large amounts of high alch. This can net a profit, especially if you craft your own nats/get your own materials.

2)Mage training arena. A good place to burn lots of cosmics (Easy to RC), as well as laws.

3)Camelot Tele's- Law run/buy laws and keep on tele-ing.

4)Train it by combat. Great if you are doing a slayer task or especially barrows.

If we know your rune supplies/what you can get, etc. it might be easier to help you make your decision on how to train.

But getting money is a different story. Personally, I would suggest letting money come through accomplishing your goals. You will rack it up along the way, but there are others:

1) Nat crafting. Incredible $$$. Only downside is you need a way to Edge when you are abby rcing. I suggest stocking up on house tele-tabs, teleing to your house, and then

a)Use a portal to a bank, then withdraw a glory to bank in Edge

b)Use a mounted glory to Edge

Alternatively use the Ancient Magic that brings you to the Edge dungeon, or use plain old glories (riskier though).

Barrows is also a **GREAT** way to get some cash, but you will need some good levels for it (See AOW for many guides, I would suggest this one:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4019657#4019657

or this:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=541372

The first is for higher levels with better equipment, the second with cheap equipment for lower levels. No ppots, so lots of profit.

You could kill green dragons in the wildy (Need better melee stats I'd imagine), or blue dragons and sell their hides/bones. Or craft the hides and high alch them.

You can also merchant (See AOW), as well as invest in MTK (Make sure you have done both Throne of Miscellania and Royal Trouble).

See the AOW guide on money making as well.

Also, your WCing might help you out on making money. As would making potions, as well as growing herbs and selling them for profit.

Btw, I would Burthope the desert lizards, they are a pain!

A little quote for your goal for 3rd Age Mage "The impossible will take a little while." I thought that was fitting. Gl with your goals, I'll see you on RS sometime. ~Death

PostScript: What exactly is the Azure Flame? A self-proclaimed title you aspire to achieve?

I wouldn't exactly call it a fair race (I am 62 ranging now), but if you want to race to 70 range. Or 70 mage, but be warned, I have 68 mage banked.

Edit: Just got 63 ranging.