~Death Dude's Blog~

good looking blog :) and gratz on agility, if you made it that far im sure you will get the other goals to

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with your goals, and nice agility. I may see you at Ape Atol.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

March 25--

Today I'm going to finish planking, and get around 652-655 planks for 50 construction. Then I'll need to make some cash for the portal chamber, get some laws run, and get a few bloods to finish my 2 portals: Falador (Giant Mole hunting related) and Canifis (Barrows).

wc-64.jpg

Bought obby -345k, sold 345k, bought 300k, saved 45k ;-)

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

planking is fun... :lol:

Eh.. Well, in order to plank efficiently, I need to do enlightened journey. Unitl now, I'll have to settle with good 'ol walking.

But its not like I didn't accomplish anything in between all those planks

Quest-GertrudesCat.jpg

That's right. I just finished it. I finished Desert Treasure before I finished a quest that involved feeding a cat and walking through Varrock.

gratz on completeing desert treasure

Thanks, but it was easy. I'm good at keeping cool, and battles aren't difficult for me.

WOOTZORS!@!1shifteevelenty122!

construction-50.jpg

Now I just need to get the money for a portal chamber ::'

gradz on 50 construction! :D

Does me alot of good with 37k =). Now I'm up to around 82k and 95 bloods, 321 laws.

A big thanks for Darkalien, who donated 5 bloods for my Kharyll portal!

Thanks Dark!

And I ran about 300 laws, and used airs I crafted and some waters I had to make my Fally portal --I can now effectively kill the giant mole when I want (This might get me some good profit which I will need to start barrows.. I might try it).

HOWEVER, I do have everything for Kharyll, its just that... I don't have 66 magic. So I need to get 66 magic by using some runes I have (I am going to be curse pulling when ranging, alching, and also I am going to be RC cosmics for the mage training arena).

Thanks for all your support so far guys! I'm so glad to have a portal chamber!!

Starting to feel like someday I could be a high-level.. 8-)

Thanks again for the bloods dark (Can I call you dark)?

Congrats to dark on 91 cooking btw, he used my house for it.

Been fairly busy the last few days, but my ranging's getting up there (now on highscores!!)

range-49.png

Aight, so as you may or may not know I finished DT before I finished Gertrude's Cat. But now I love my cat so much, and I needed to name him. I was treating him like a male, so I decided he should be one. So I had a male cat, but I needed a name. I derivated his name 'Hemis' from Hemisphere, which was Buffett influenced: The Hemisphere Dancer is one of his old sea planes. So now my cat Hemis and I are doing cool stuff and 1337 pawning lessers. Anyways, how do you guys like the name? I think Hemis sounds sort of assassin like--which is good. But I like him so far. I need more kitties, and I understand why Ant is getting 99 of them.

my cats always run away... :-k

Are you feeding them/stroking them?! Seriously, you have I don't know how many fish in that bank, and you are so selfish that you don't feed the poor cat1!?! :notalk:

range-50.png

Woot! MSB TIME!! I also have full blue d hide to use, so I'm set 'till 60, then 70.

Slayer-56.png

SAVED THE DWARF 1337zors!! And he got me 56 slayer! Now I'm saving that pirate.

Been fairly busy the last few days, but my ranging's getting up there (now on highscores!!)

range-49.png

Aight, so as you may or may not know I finished DT before I finished Gertrude's Cat. But now I love my cat so much, and I needed to name him. I was treating him like a male, so I decided he should be one. So I had a male cat, but I needed a name. I derivated his name 'Hemis' from Hemisphere, which was Buffett influenced: The Hemisphere Dancer is one of his old sea planes. So now my cat Hemis and I are doing cool stuff and 1337 pawning lessers. Anyways, how do you guys like the name? I think Hemis sounds sort of assassin like--which is good. But I like him so far. I need more kitties, and I understand why Ant is getting 99 of them.

Cats are most definately ftw. Nothing beats having a follower with unwavering loyalty (as long as you're not a chublet who can't give them attention when appropriate! :evil: lolzness.) The Cat armies will rule! \'

You don't have Ava's accumulator equiped. Why is this? Tell me why and then fix it, please :notalk:

range-49.png

Cats are most definately ftw. Nothing beats having a follower with unwavering loyalty (as long as you're not a chublet who can't give them attention when appropriate! :evil: lolzness.) The Cat armies will rule! \'

You don't have Ava's accumulator equiped. Why is this? Tell me why and then fix it, please :notalk:

Heh heh, I was sorta on a really long break when the quest was introduced, and I sorta kinda never did do the quest.. ya. sorry about that one, guess I have to get up and do a quest again..

I can only hope it compares to RfD, which is quite good so far.

Saved :

Lumbridge Guide

Goblins

Pirate Pete

Dwarf

Saving the ogre now

Then I need to do Amik Varze, then get my cooking up to 70/get an admiral pie for 70 cooking, and finally do The Golem and Shadow of the Storm and then do a quest or two more to get the QP needed to finish the quest. 1337ness will be achieved.

(as long as you're not a chublet who can't give them attention when appropriate! :evil: lolzness.)

*cough* darkalien *cough*.

Thought you guys might appreciate some recent achievements I've had while working on RFD.

[hide=Recipe for Disaster-The Cookbook]

Quest-TheGolem.png

Slayer-56-1.png

Quest-RFDAMIK.png

quest-RFDBONECRUSHER.png

quest-RFDGOBLIN.png

quest-piratepete.png

Quest-ShadowoftheStorm.png

[/hide]

AND I'M ON SPRING BRAEK!!!!@ LIKE 1337ZORS !!@!@! !SHIFTY EVELENTY!@!@!!

talked to you on RS and told you i would donate so when i get planks and stuff i will leave a post on here and this is an awesome blog

Thanks paintballr. After you got off, I did get some stuff finished. I got my brewing started (takes about 24 hours to mature), and I decided to finish the night with my first ever giant mole run. Analyzing the data I found when tackling the mole, I feel that I have the prayer restore/getting there part down due to my POH, but I need to definately work on 1)Finding and effectively using Hally Safespots, 2)Navigating the tunnels effectively, and 3)Getting my combat stats up so I can effectively damage her. Yesterday night I was inexperienced, and I didn't even kill her.

1337! I'm perfecting my giant mole killz-skillz, and I got in one death of her this morning. Unfortunately, I had to mow some lawns (I live on a farm, but we don't have crops or animals, just lots of land (Most of my dad's side of the family lives on the farm, and we have about 9 acres)), so then I left the lair and got my nests turned in.

I really enjoyed my first mole run, and I realize she brings consistent, easy profit. I like this aspect, because my coffers are hardly filled to the brim, but the best part is it's very interactive. I love moving about and thinking constantly, micromanaging my work.

If any of you guys want to come have some fun moling with me, (suggested to have 43 prayer, and a way to recharge prayer (Telehouse/telelumby), and a way to get back to Fally (House portal/Telefally), and also a lightsource and tinderbox (She puts out all lights that aren't heavily covered, but a bullseye lantern is immune.)

I am also adding mole log, because I think I could find myself under Falador fairly often.

UGGGHH I hate sharing with others. I only want to solo!! (All these noobs are using dlongs/whips and asking me to use prayer b/c they don't have a way to recharge...) I prefer to solo with my hally, much more effective for me.

Hehe i'm making that all back with barrows :thumbsup:

Yay! Guess I succeeded in convincing you to stay! ::'

What Barrows method do you use Shadow? Because if you do Barrow I would recommend a Canifis portal (if using modern magics).

Going to bed late tonight, and I just need to wait for my chef's delight to finish brewing until I can use it to finish RFD (I also need to cook in the mean time, and may just use evil stew).

mining-63Cooking-66.png

Woot. Accidental mining level, sorta reminds me of you DarkAlien..

April 2

Hey guys, you probably won't see me until Wednesday, largely because I'm on vacation and I'm not sure I'm going to have internet access. So maybe, but don't get your hopes up.

By the way, thanks to a treasure trail, I got 600k, plus what I had, plus 100k from 20 dueling rings: 845k. I can also sell my obby shield (bought for 300k) to add around 300-330k to that pile.

So: How can I invest my cash? I don't want to do something like "smith 1000 bars, ..." I want to invest in a way that I can get consistent profit from. The problem is, I am increasingly seeing that spending that money on skills would be a waste, as I can generally get the resources myself. I am considering MTK, and if I do the second quest you can add 20k to that pile, but I don't know. Suggestions? In the mean time, I am working towards barrows as well as killing the giant mole.