tips of making quick money by a new member

magicmage54

Mining pure essence is an excellent way, or harvest Unidentified Herbs (UNIDS), from chaos druids in edgeville dungeon (levels 2-4 wilderness) and sell them for 1k each.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Mining pure essence is an excellent way, or harvest Unidentified Herbs (UNIDS), from chaos druids in edgeville dungeon (levels 2-4 wilderness) and sell them for 1k each.

or he can go into the taverly dungeon and kill them there, so theres no risk of gettin pked by pure mages or something like that

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

or he can go into the taverly dungeon and kill them there, so theres no risk of gettin pked by pure mages or something like that

Its very crowded there, I'd say just riskbeing pked and bring d hide and when ever you see a white dot log right away, also keep your log out screen open at all times because you don't need to look at your invntory for anything, thay will allow you to log out faster > not pked.

Its very crowded there, I'd say just riskbeing pked and bring d hide and when ever you see a white dot log right away, also keep your log out screen open at all times because you don't need to look at your invntory for anything, thay will allow you to log out faster > not pked.

a lot of times when i got there its either just me or 1-2 other people, it can get crowded but if your in a good world, its nearly empty

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

I'd like to stress Pure Essence. They sell quickly for 100 ea. [i think ~ =D]

Another way you could go is pick flax. Go to Seer's Village, head south, and pick a full load of flax. Then, go north and upstairs into the spinning wheel place. Spin all your flax and turn them into bowstring. Bank those and sell them when you have a lot.

Heavyc1.png

heavyc1.png

Thanks Draynor.net!

Yup like what he said, but you must have like 30 crafting or something Not sure. All I know is that there is a req to make bs. But don't worry the req does not require high crafting levle

Runescape Username: P K E R Z3 | Type Of Pure: Tank Ranger | Combat Level: 36

P K E R Z3 Short Long Goal

single_skill1165295352.png

P K E R Z3 Topics

-Currently None-[/size:2

The Edgeville druids are closer to the bank than the Taverly Chaos druids are to fally.

The druids are very, very weak, so if you three item it (Ring of Wealth, good weapon, best d'hide body), you're at really no major risk.

Plus, it's level 2 wildy, very close to the exit.

Risk is quite slight. Wear green dragonhide chaps and vambs, a leather coif, your best d'hide body, an elementals shield, ring of wealth, and your best slashing weapon. Or you can even range.

If you can get your herblore up to 25, you can make even more by identifying Rannar weeds and selling those, and then selling unids above Rannar for 1.5-2K each.

It's definitely worth the initial investment.