Logo design for a mate!

Quer_Skulll

well here it is

Childrenofwar1.png

tis' the sig version we'll probly use for the forums and ive got a slight idea the font doesnt match and its not centered.. (cant figure out yet how to that in G-G) its supossed to be simplicity so dont flame it for its simpleness

any ideas for the font tho? o and rate it (preferrebly(sp) C&C)

signature_1.gif

Nice job, 8/10. I'll get back to you when I think of a better font, but you may already have a good one :). Nice'n'simple is how I like it. Good luck with the clan btw ;).

I still want to know what it is..

ill give you a hint it has something to do with hyroglyphics.. well hyrogliphics i designd myself .. its going to be part of the site were going to make some sort of art with hyroglyphics (sp?) this will be concluded in the story+history of the clan part + artwork.. the triangle stands for Child, the green outlines within the triangle the (the green and orange+some of the red) stand for war, that Children of War

thanks for the tip keiphus ill work on..

sorry knattsbratt i couldnt find transylvania >.<

x3ro if i add an effect wont it spoil its simpleness O_o im using Graphics gale btw so i dont know if i can add an effect there, havent found a brush yet let alone an airbrush

Thanks for the good CC :D

signature_1.gif

it gives a really nice aztec native feel, i like it, however id put the name above and make the background transparent, a lil turquois would complete it, but i asusme you dont want that feel or youd put it in:P

aztec native exactly the feel i was after, they used that sort of hyroglyphics well sometimes, dont think egypt right away when you think hyroglyphics, well turqouis color i dont think it would match the feel or the layout unless we change the layout to blue-ish, ill put the name above the triangle sooner or later

GSW, well ok maybe not to you ,but it does to me :P, its not a random design i thought about it for uhm .. 10 minutes :oops:

signature_1.gif