L E A V E's Guide to Fast F2p Woodcutting EXP.

L_E_A_V_E1

bannercu3.png

Hello and welcome to my FIRST Tip.It guide. I hope you like it!

I will be explaining to you my method of "Power Woodcutting" without dropping.

Requirements

-Axe :thumbsup:

-30+ Woodcutting

-Tinderbox (Optional)

willowstill99xs9.png

Lets take a look at this picture. It states how long it takes from 30-99 woodcutting. A little over 13 million xp. It also states how much each log is worth EXP wise.

Now that you have the requirements down, lets move on to the next step, getting there.

We are getting to Rimmington, just south of Fallador. Lets explain how to get there. Here is my recomended way.

1. Start in Fally, and head south out of the city, and south west down the road until you see the house portal. Head a bit more south, and you will find the spot.

2. Start in draynor, head to port Sarhim, and just head west until you hit it.

Now, you need to cut your willows. Cut here:

cutherexa2.png

Alright, well, now you have your willow logs, and they are just sitting there! Well, lets sell them, which is more then 2x faster then dropping, and you avoid the hastle of always switching trees in most F2p Areas.

sellhereyd4.png

OR

You can burn these logs, like so.

startheredy0.png

There you have it, a great way and great EXP!

FAQ

Q: How much xp is this per hour?

A: Depends, at level 79 I cut 27 willows in 1 minute and 50 seconds. At 67.5xp, so I am not exactly sure.

98% of teenagers are drinking or are exposed to alchohol. Put this in your signature if you like biscuits.

Sorry it is pretty well known, thanks for trying though.

Hello and welcome to my FIRST RSC guide. I hope you like it!

That don't look like runescape classic to me :-w

The amount of time to run to the store and sell to it and run back then start cutting is more or the same as banking in drayor, the only problem with drayor is alot of people there thus meaning less logs per tree you get, but theres so many trees there theres always something to cut. With banking you get more money each per log with in the same amount of time your guide says.

its enough info to be put into a guide/tip, but you presented it poorly. but you did use pictures, which hardly anyone does when writing the first one, so props on that. i would suggest reading the guide to guide making, and then taking a look at other guides. or better yet, look at the guides that aren't really guides, but ones that are tips like yours.

for example, take a look at my guide in my sig, its not a full guide, but a small tip for faster exp etc. if you can take all your info you have here, and present it like that, then you have yourself a 'guide'. goodluck and 4/10

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=616130 <--- Guide for Cheap 99 Firemaking

aeromist.gif

aeromist.gif

How can you give it a 1/10. It actualy took me 1 hour originaly, I added things, but there isnt much to tell. Why make it bigger when I would just be repeating myself?

98% of teenagers are drinking or are exposed to alchohol. Put this in your signature if you like biscuits.

You should add more content to your guide.

Examples

• Improve the Table of Contents

Include things to do when bored (things you do are fine)

Any extra information such as quickness, when to stop/start (I hear oaks until level 40 is a good idea, oaks are nearby too, you can acually get to 99 wc by just camping out at Rimmington.)

Bold, enlarge, underline, whatever to make your title's stand out. add a title to your guide too. (I know you have one, but I mean like type it again on the guide itself)

Alternative places to woodcut (there's a spot a little north and one south-east too. Neither is as good tho)

Just needs a little work, don't get discouraged ::'

If you want you can add a banner