Pannetos monster drop pics

Sweet drops man! good luck with everything, have fun.

Btw i was totally freaked out that theres so many high lvl lurers, like that lvl 121 n 126! h8 ppl who can never make cash themselves just Dk ffs!

Anyways have fun and keep those drg axes coming :P:P

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice and i never knew all you did was dk

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

By the way, if anyone wants King Dagg items cheap i usually sell 100-200k less than anyone else because i absolutly hate trying to sell!

And yes Draco i sell seercs/seers rings at 200k ea it aint much of a share really, i let mages keep their warrior rings too.. the only time i mention warrior, seers ring or seercull is when we have other items too so it all builds up to a decent total share :)

Updated 6th March 2007

I did 2, 2 man trips with Whitedraakos

1st trip:

Dragon Axe, Warrior ring

2nd trip:

Dragon Axe, Beserker ring, Mud staff, Archer ring, Dragon spear!

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

panneto.png

My Monster Hunting Screenshot post:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4380593#4380593

what mage stuff?

Seers rings?

I just stand in w2 and spam ' selling 4 seers rings 800k for all'

and loads of people trade me :P

Roflmao to that. Btw, I think i saw u a couple of times at mage spot :) U were allways nice and swiched pronto. And Zman is not really a lurer btw, he is one of the best Dkers around. He only lures when his gf makes him do the dishes.

what mage stuff?

Seers rings?

I just stand in w2 and spam ' selling 4 seers rings 800k for all'

and loads of people trade me :P

Roflmao to that. Btw, I think i saw u a couple of times at mage spot :) U were allways nice and swiched pronto. And Zman is not really a lurer btw, he is one of the best Dkers around. He only lures when his gf makes him do the dishes.

Not really, he keeps on luring, hes a total idiot.

Tried twiece last trip I was on. Just got some bones and hides :XD:

Also, Pan, I mean the waliskia stuff

Apcrump0.png

Thanks Tskolar

But i know what i saw, like theres people who goto Kings with gear ready to slay them, and get angry when other mages or hybrids are there and try and ruin their trip by luring..

But then theres the real low scum people that just get luring gear at seers then come looking for people.. hopping worlds untill they find sombody.

And this is what Zman did!

I wasnt solo it was a 3 man trip, 2 other members of G.O.F were present as shown on the screenshot aswell!

He came with rune helm(obvious lure item) with torags and crystal shield, no weapon so he wasnt intent on killing Daggonoths only luring. He went up and down the ladder many times, in the end my partners teleported and i went up the ladder, he went to a log spot and logged, most likly to find some other victims.

What a sad loser, i find it impossible to believe he has a girlfriend unless shes a loser loving [bleep]!

panneto.png

Thanks Tskolar

But i know what i saw, like theres people who goto Kings with gear ready to slay them, and get angry when other mages or hybrids are there and try and ruin their trip by luring..

But then theres the real low scum people that just get luring gear at seers then come looking for people.. hopping worlds untill they find sombody.

And this is what Zman did!

I wasnt solo it was a 3 man trip, 2 other members of G.O.F were present as shown on the screenshot aswell!

He came with rune helm(obvious lure item) with torags and crystal shield, no weapon so he wasnt intent on killing Daggonoths only luring. He went up and down the ladder many times, in the end my partners teleported and i went up the ladder, he went to a log spot and logged, most likly to find some other victims.

What a sad loser, i find it impossible to believe he has a girlfriend unless shes a loser loving [bleep]!

Im not doubting what you guys seen. :) Its just odd to see someone who had more then 150 axe drops luring like that....thought he did it in the first manner....but he has some rather strange views on luring in general, i will admit that. When we dk he seems rather unhappy till a lure comes in and mixes things up, speaks of his undying love of lurers, etc...

Anyways you must have seen me as well(as i have you :P ), my rs name is Ink heart 7

i had loads of respect for you as i browsed trough these pictures,i was makin a calm dagannoth solotrip,untill your team came in.

i asked politely to leave,at first you did as if i wasn't there,and then you started lurin 'm onto me.

07mrt11193839qk4.jpg

sad mate,...

only good thing is i got a lil' warrior ring when you guys nearly killed me

newcampfirenonamejeepeesx5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I think what you will find.

That we 'politely' asked you to leave, which is always my motto. I will ask nice just once as once is all a person needs to be told. If you dont do as i ask when im being nice i will glady do all i can to make you hop/tele.

As its easier for 1 person to hop rather than 3.

And after 5 mins of you refusing we then decided to make you.

Worked didnt it..

And i think we had a very nice loot on that trip thanks:)

panneto.png