Pannetos monster drop pics

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) We hopped worlds 3 times and people on each.. at this time of the day theres only a small number of worlds with more than 1000 people. You are greedy to have a FULL world to yourself when your solo maging, totally wasting prime and supreme..

2) You instantly stated to lure on us, even though your crap and cant lure properly.. finally hopped then came back an hour later to lure some more.. absolute pathetic

3) I had well over 200 d axe drops, these ones are only since December when i restarted rs.. i had way more posted on Runescape community last year..

4) I work for a living, unlike most parasidic losers that play rs, therefore your logic of i play this game way to much is flawed, i dont play much.. im just good at it.. so when i do play i make cash easy.

5) You are a gimp and yes so are most of the people on this forum

6) I no longer care what anyone thinks of me.. hell i might just start luring for the fun of it now.. since nobody even cares when people do it to me..

And when i try posting names or screenshots on here the corrupt admins delete it and threaten to ban me

So you know what.. [bleep] it.. and [bleep] you.. gimp

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

panneto.png

My Monster Hunting Screenshot post:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?p=4380593#4380593

This guy crashed my world :(,

and then started insulting me calling me a nerd and such lmao.

So i tried luring them while still on the trip, he seemed outraged but its pretty acceptable considering what he had just done.

Then he made the claim that a 3 man team should have the priority over the person whos world it already is : well, then that would mean if 3 men stole from someones house for the benefit of those 3 men, then that would be acceptable to you lol?

A) i thought you said youve had over 100 d axe drops? looks like you aint :P

B) you say you do king dagannoths so much but you cant even spell the word "dagannoth"

daggonoth

As i said,

Experience without respect, is nothing.

As for you and your "wonderful" drops, all that means is you play rs too much lol.

He also called the tip it community a bunch of nerds.

All full worlds were taken.. We can't dk on a 1000 man world so yes we crashed a random full world. Live with it.. The worlds are for all players to play in, if better dk'ers enter and you get owned be smart and just switch :-w

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

1) We hopped worlds 3 times and people on each.. at this time of the day theres only a small number of worlds with more than 1000 people. You are greedy to have a FULL world to yourself when your solo maging, totally wasting prime and supreme..

I went to world 6 after , full world and no one else was there, i stayed until the system update, and then had to go for a bit, so i thought id crash your world again as you did unto me.

2) You instantly stated to lure on us, even though your crap and cant lure properly.. finally hopped then came back an hour later to lure some more.. absolute pathetic

Your spoke first and your words were " im sorry but im going to have to lure you". Anyway lol, i dont often have to lure, only those who crash my worlds, is it therefore a compliment to be told i am crap at luring.

3) I had well over 200 d axe drops, these ones are only since December when i restarted rs.. i had way more posted on Runescape community last year..

yeaaaaaaa right :roll:

i dont play much.. im just good at it.

There is no such thing as skill in runescape lol.. well, maybe 0.05%,

its all down to how much you play, and a bit of luck. Its obvious that someone who does king dags more often is gonna be better.

I will ignore the rest as that is pure flaming, it is the fool who resorts to flaming once he has been proven wrong.

every one in gof has good luck part from me

p.s the axe in the first pic is talking to you!

stupid forums lost my dragon count , well atleast i know i got a d chain from a dusty!

99 Fletch, Late 06

99 Mage, late 07

99 Strength, 29th June 08

99 Hitpoints, 21st August 08

130/138 cmb

sooo close

then your just one of those er.. odd people who thinks crashing is acceptable, and luring crashers is not. In the opinion of most dkers i know, if someone crashes their world, then it is acceptable to lure them, because they have forced you out, so therefore you have the right to force them out, also someone has posted a pic of panetto himself luring, as well as him stated he is going to start doing it in one of his more recent posts.

Previously i am glad to say that i have NEVER EVER crashed someones world, and NEVER EVER lured, with the exception of people crashing me

then your just one of those er.. odd people who thinks crashing is acceptable, and luring crashers is not. In the opinion of most dkers i know, if someone crashes their world, then it is acceptable to lure them, because they have forced you out, so therefore you have the right to force them out, also someone has posted a pic of panetto himself luring, as well as him stated he is going to start doing it in one of his more recent posts.

I did not force you out in any way. If you wanted to keep maging there that would have been fine with me. I normaly never 'crash' some1's world but as i have posted before ALL 1000+ man worlds were FULL. And it's pretty stupid to dk on a 500 man world with a 4 guy team. It didn't bother me that you tried to force us out. You didn't harm me in any way i only took like 2-3 hits from rex while i saw you taking constant 10-25's. The only thing you achieved with luring was messing up your own trip. We got 2 nice shiny axes a warrior and a seers. :)

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

I normaly never 'crash' some1's world but as i have posted before ALL 1000+ man worlds were FULL

At the point which i hopped, i went to world 6, and what a surprise , no one was there, i stayed there until the system update, and at that point i had to log off, was prolonged because i had to do something, however when i logged back in to w6, there was someone there, and as i said, i dont crash worlds, so i went to world 2, and you were still there, when i first logged in i had no intention of luring you, but there i saw, the people who had forced me out, and flamed me, so i thought i might decide to take justice into my own hands, yes granted, im a crap lurer, but it was the only way for justice to take its path. If pinnochio or w/e his name is had a lower mage level than me, and i was getting the kills, either you would have hopped, or you would have lured me, so in that respect, you are logically flawed.