close please, this topic is pathetic and its my fault

Niiro_Agian

its driving me crazy, im sure youve all seen it, people holding staffs, or any other weapon sideways especially at seers for some reason.

i need to know how becus i think it looks so kool and i want to do it!!

plz tell me, is it glitch,new option or does it require item enhancement??

TELL ME :ohnoes:

sigur5.pnghi

How do people use brains? ? ? :shock:

Honestly.

1) This isn't the right forum. All questions to the Questions And Advice.

2) It's a glitch caused by lag.

3) Proper english would be great.

Profins.png

specty.png

Honestly.

How about respect? Yes, this is the wrong forum, but dont be a [bleep] about it. Also, it is not a glitch caused by lag, per say. I believe that it is more the game tripping out b/c there is too many pixels in one spot. (go to world 2)

Although, I suppose you COULD argue what I just said is a lag, but I think differently :lol:

"The greatest joy a man can know is to conquer his enemies and drive them before him. To ride their horses and take away their possessions. To see the faces of those who were dear to them bedewed with tears, and to clasp their wives and daughters in his arms."

-Genghis Khan

basically thats what it is, an overload of active pixels in one area, like a car trying to pull out 280km/h, the engine cant handle it. least i think i got the example right.... bah you get the idea

Popoto.~<3

Honestly.

sorry i offended you and that guy who was too lazy to post more than a scentence about how i had cap locks on (i did it for emphasis). i just wanted to know because i tried asking everybody and noone even answered. heh, i suppose we were complaining about the same thing; people being rude :anxious: .

i hope this apology clears my tarnished name, but mostly i hope i'll stop caring what random forum dorks think about me

sigur5.pnghi

From a different players view, you hold your staff like that too. But it doesn't show you doing it when you look on your computer. Same with everyone else.

Yep, I was gonna say that. Its the same thing with stand with your two legs together. I see people asking me "How do you stand like that!" When I see THEM standing like that and not me. I think it's just a way to determine where you are in populated worlds.

It also happens if you are wielding a p2p weapon in a f2p world.

or p2p world..

He means that any p2p item will appear sideway when weared in f2p.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

When you are playing on low detail and there is a lot of people on the screen....it will always show up on your character as straight up though. You'll also see them with their legs together instead of one to the front and one to the back, has to do with low detail and many people on one screen.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

Honestly.

sorry i offended you and that guy who was too lazy to post more than a scentence about how i had cap locks on (i did it for emphasis). i just wanted to know because i tried asking everybody and noone even answered. heh, i suppose we were complaining about the same thing; people being rude :anxious: .

i hope this apology clears my tarnished name, but mostly i hope i'll stop caring what random forum dorks think about me

I posted two sentences, lol, but that's beside the point. it was a simple statement, why should I say something that can easily be summed up in a few words, rather than a long paragraph of why I dislike it? But I disgress, I just can't stand stuff in all caps.

EDIT: And also, how am I forum dork? You're asking for a flame war, and I would rather not be a part of it.