The New Improved General Store!

Guest ShadowClawe

one wordmacros!!!!!they would take advantage of this and sell yews and willows by the buckets!

THE BUCKETS!!!!!!

EDIT:oh ya and if that happens merchants might go out of their minds! THEIR MINDS!! no more good deals on anything u wouldnt be able to haggle the price! THE PRICE!!

range- 69/70 ~ currently poor but with good stuff

strength- 64/70 ~go461-combat 71~

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what if the your inventory is full and the general store item expires?

will it go to the bank ?

if it goes to the bank the general store will act as a deposit box

yea pretty much a good idea

what if both your inventory and your bank are full? i have thought of it after doing my player owned store thing (which is now locked)

woops someone answered that!

ok, maybe you would have a "for sale" part of your bank, separated by a line. those items are still counted in your bank space. you can either

* withdraw the item ( not on sale anymore)

*transfer the item to bank.

Awesome idea.

Or For each item in your bank you could put a price or say unbuyable.

Though you would have to have an item not be on sale for more than a day or if prices rise then merchants would be buying it outa your bank cheap.

Hameigh.png

• 4 weeks later...

I support it.

When you leave something in the general store to sell it will appear in that world but in every general store.

This will make it better.

FTP player.

Goal:

85/90 smithing. 12,000,000/100,000,000 coins.

Total hacked and scammed losses:

1 billion coins +/- (Not in today's currency).

Maybe make special places in the usual crowds of merchants called "Markets" (Surrounding Varrock West bank, etc.). The same thing said; you put up an item, set a price, wait for it to be bought. You must stay in the market until the item is bought or else the item is automatically taken off the market. There are different stalls for different categories, each one covering an extractive process (Woodcutting; Fishing; Mining; Farming) and a manufacturing process (Fletching and Construction; Cooking; Smithing, Crafting and Runecrafting; Herblore; respectively). Then there would be the basic merchanting stalls: Treasure Trails, Rares. Hunting may or may not need it's own stall, I do not really know much about it. Another thing to add could be where you buy something. You set a maximum price you will buy for, a minimum and/or maximum amount, then anyone who puts something up that meets the requirements is automatically bought. You must have enough gp to buy the item in your inventory and enough space for the item, any item that can be noted is automatically noted. Once you buy/sell something on the market, it is not automatically accepted. You go into a trade window with the other person, with the trade window chat box suggested on these forums (Unfortunately I cannot remember creator's name, will edit in later). Both items/gp are already offered. Then it is just a regular trade from there. Even more things to add are tabs that swap between buying/selling markets (actualy it is essential), ability to organize market by player/item/price/etc.

If you were to log out while in market, any item you had posted is automatically taken off. Seeing as the item is never actually taken from your inventory until you get to the trade window, there is next to no danger of losing your item through a minor glitch.

This is more of a match-making service for buyers and sellers, much like the official forums but in-game, F2p, more organized and gets straight to the point.

If this is stretching the idea way too much, tell me and I will make a new thread, but still credit ShadowClawe now back to this idea im sorry if i wasnt spose to copy and paste it but i really really love this idea 100% support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!