The New Improved General Store!

Guest ShadowClawe

love the idea, the next best thing would be a "hotkey" where you just press it and "selling rune pl8" appears in your chat box (with a time delay to avoid spamation)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically 'Player Shops' like in WoW where you post the item and the price, and people buy it, and the cash goes straight to your bank? I support.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, this system will take months, even years to develop. Secondly, it'll take up a lot of server space. So unless you want your membership price to go up, don't go around suggesting suggestions that need a lot of server space.

General store is a store, not an in-game forum where merchanters put their items up.

drapit.png

Great Idea, Exept i dont think there would be a point in it if,like that one guy said you leave the area you automatically get ur item back...Because if you did that what would the point of putting it in there be...if you cant leave the area you might aswell sit there and try to sell it. :roll: i thought the whole point of this was so that you could put your item in then go train or do whatever. :? anyways i LOVE the Idea. I've seen this posted before exept a lil different. great idea and i would love to see it happen.

--Swagger_G

Let your yellow mellow.

Hmm.. seems like a good idea, but this means that you can stock items, like say I also had to sell chaos runes, would that create another pile because different sellers oh and also that means you have to wait since you can't stock sell the general stores items?

Support, if you can figure about a way to stock up items to the players selling corner

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

• 4 weeks later...

I support 100/100%. This is a great idea! Have you gone to the official RS suggestions forum and posted your idea? I think it has a HIGH chance of passing.

The downside is that the capacity of items in the general store would decrease, so people selling things directly to the general store would have to wait as it would fill quicker. But that problem might only be in the F2P worlds.

None-the-less, awesome work! :D

*I support #RSPC, #Jay, #Invision, #Evans, #Idle, #RsCenter, #Jesant13, & Velocity's forums at http://alboe.forumlivre.com/.*

runemrune,Jesant13.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Great Idea. I support 100% (I'm too cheap to give anymore)

OOPS, Did I say that out loud?

Err... can anyone say auction house from World of Warcraft?... :-w :lol:

Yes, this is a good idea, but like i said,^^, they have pretty much the same exact thing in WoW. (Not that I play it or anything....... Stop Staring!!! :uhh:)

(No, but seriously, I don't play it.)

-.-

Don't look at me, I don't play it :wink:

(Really, My subscription ran out.)

OH SHOOT, DID IT AGAIN!!

YOU READ NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!

Bluejayfan94 And Grarth, Grarther, and Ivore in WoW. OH SHOOT!!! STOP LOOKING AT ME!!! :uhh: :-w