The Great Global Warming Swindle

assassin_696

as my parents grew up my mom thought a glacier would come and kill her so she would watch out the windows at school for one, now lots of people think were all gonna fry to death from that dang co2 on the atmosphere

good things its the sun so that means it will be over with unlike if it were really greenhouse gases

It's good to know that somebody is actually questioning the theory of global warming. Global warming is the most propagandized subject in the developed world today, if you are a notable person and you go against it, you are automatically called a fraud, ignorant, fascist, and everything that has nothing to do with global warming. I'm not saying global warming isn't real, I'm saying it isn't anywhere near as likely as we've been told it is.

It's good to know that somebody is actually questioning the theory of global warming. Global warming is the most propagandized subject in the developed world today, if you are a notable person and you go against it, you are automatically called a fraud, ignorant, fascist, and everything that has nothing to do with global warming. I'm not saying global warming isn't real, I'm saying it isn't anywhere near as likely as we've been told it is.

That may be true, and it's always beneficial to question theories, but I'm curious, what is the benefit of faking global warming? If the science is falsified to make us less likely to use fossil fuels, then there's a gargantuan (never used that word before :? ) loss in profits for oil, coal and gas companies. Perhaps there are some greedy people who can see benefits that I cant. :-k

well this is quoted from my dad (hope tip.it covers up the words)

global warming is the bigging pact of bull [cabbage] the earth has been aroung for milions of years and its still here

there you have it

DoD:S ownage

what we have here is a ..um.. failur to communcate

check out my steam ID page @ alpha company

That may be true, and it's always beneficial to question theories, but I'm curious, what is the benefit of faking global warming? If the science is falsified to make us less likely to use fossil fuels, then there's a gargantuan (never used that word before :? ) loss in profits for oil, coal and gas companies. Perhaps there are some greedy people who can see benefits that I cant. :-k

That's an interesting question, the simple answer is, environmentalists love it.

In actual fact, the idea of global warming was proposed by a Sweedish scientist on a BBC program because at the time everyone was worried about global cooling (kind of ironic). The sweedish scientist speculated that an increase in CO2 might actually heat the Earth up by a few degrees or so, but he was laughed at by most of the scientific community (kind of ironic).

Margaret Thatcher then caught wind of this theory, and ran with it. At the time she was struggling to wrestle power from the coal unions in the UK, so she needed something to reduce our supposed dependency on coal. She thought the middle east was too unstable to rely on for oil, so tried to get nuclear power started. But to do so effectively she needed to convince people that using fossil fuels was dangerous, and hence she founded what would become the IPCC.

Then, the Berlin Wall came down, and suddenly we had an influx of ideological marxist type people getting involved in western affairs. Living in communist russia for a few years, they generally hated the idea of big capitalist oil companies, so suddenly we have a new army of environmentalists who know how to use propoganda and misinformation very effectively.

Nowadays, enough people have been swindled that politicians tap into the vast support global warming type policies can bring them, the press love the sensationalist stories of "we're doomed" and the propoganda continues.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

That's an interesting question, the simple answer is, environmentalists love it.

In actual fact, the idea of global warming was proposed by a Sweedish scientist on a BBC program because at the time everyone was worried about global cooling (kind of ironic). The sweedish scientist speculated that an increase in CO2 might actually heat the Earth up by a few degrees or so, but he was laughed at by most of the scientific community (kind of ironic).

Margaret Thatcher then caught wind of this theory, and ran with it. At the time she was struggling to wrestle power from the coal unions in the UK, so she needed something to reduce our supposed dependency on coal. She thought the middle east was too unstable to rely on for oil, so tried to get nuclear power started. But to do so effectively she needed to convince people that using fossil fuels was dangerous, and hence she founded what would become the IPCC.

Then, the Berlin Wall came down, and suddenly we had an influx of ideological marxist type people getting involved in western affairs. Living in communist russia for a few years, they generally hated the idea of big capitalist oil companies, so suddenly we have a new army of environmentalists who know how to use propoganda and misinformation very effectively.

Nowadays, enough people have been swindled that politicians tap into the vast support global warming type policies can bring them, the press love the sensationalist stories of "we're doomed" and the propoganda continues.

Interesting. Seems plausible, but at the risk of repeating myself, I'd rather we, as a race, learnt and worked towards weening ourselves off of the dependancy of fossil fuels. I'll give these ideas a bit of a look in though. I'm never one to write something off without having a look and evaluating for myself.

Interesting. Seems plausible, but at the risk of repeating myself, I'd rather we, as a race, learnt and worked towards weening ourselves off of the dependancy of fossil fuels. I'll give these ideas a bit of a look in though. I'm never one to write something off without having a look and evaluating for myself.

Oh yeah I completely agree, fossil fuels are going to run out probably within our lifetime, so we definitely need to do research and implement renewals. And making everything more efficient makes good sense anyway.

However, it's just nice not to feel guilty when the press declare that cheap airline flights are destroying the planet.

Well global warming is due to man (Already said above).

But they do say were too late to do anything about it now! :(

Have you read any of this post?

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"