RC Guild - suggestions

sees_all1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

So, I have a few suggestions that might make the RC Guild a little bit better.

1. Practice. You would talk to any blue wizard, and click Practice. This would take you to a separate set of altars where you could practice. The portal would always be open to the next, and you wouldn't get tokens for your efforts. You could practice as long as you wanted, and

This would cut down on the noobs.

2. Selling Unnoted ess as an option. Unnoted ess would cost 2 tokens each, but would allow someone to skip the banking process, making rc running 10 seconds faster.

This would increase the functionality of the guild.

3. Allow guilders to recharge/add charge their FoG gloves there. This would cost ~500 to 1k tokens for 500 charges. This would keep it around the same difficulty to get gloves, and would allow a pair of FoG gloves to last much longer.

This would also increase the functionality of the guild.

4. Fix the mind altar glitch, the invisible wall glitch, and orb nerfing.

These are basic unwanted elements of the game that ruin it. Nothing is worse than having your entire team hugging an orb that's trapped behind an invisible wall. The mind altar glitch is frustrating to those who don't know about it. Orb nerfing is not defense, its bug abuse. Orbs should not be allowed to get out of a certain range from the mainland, on the water and fire altars.

(Possible)

5. Have a highscore for players. This would allow you to know the legendary players.

-I can see this as a drawback, I'm sure some of the people in the cc I join wouldn't want that.

6. Make RC guild rewards trade-able. This includes tokens, teletabs, robes, and talisman staffs. This would put a pricetag on these items, making it easier to profit from the RC Guild.

-I can also see this as a drawback, it would make RC a "buyable skill".

-Perhaps there should also be a level requirement, 30 RC for air tabs, 33 for mind... etc.

Also 50 RC required for robes and talisman staffs.

Thoughts? Discuss!

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

support everything but the tradebility of the st00f. Nuff said if u actuially get into a guild then be happey you can even GET the rewards

34sny53.png

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

I think the idea is great except why would you want to unnote essence?:| You want to take it to the nature altar or something?

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

buying unnoted ess at the wiz guild would mean a bunch of rc tokens, and then a bunch of an altar tablet, and a bunch of the guild tablet. Would make it so you could skip the banking process, and make running faster.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪