Cjmftw HAS 98 FM BANKED!!! JUST 6k MAWR WILLOWS TO COLLECT!!

Welcome to my NEW blog. My old blog- Cjmftw Road away from noobism is a) dead and B) useless now that I am 60+ combat (YAY!) So I decided to create a new bloggeh that is in line with my new aspirations in the marvoulous world of RS.

About Me:-

My name is Chris. I am 18, a guy and I live in Australia. I have a Part Time job as a well...multitalented awesome person at a computer shop. I also am studying a Bachelor Of Mathematics Education at the University of Wollongong. That's right kiddies, run off screaming for my maths skills are "1337"

[hide=Runescape History]

Man, I remember in 2001, playing falling into the trap of RSC. The good old days of free RSC, free runescape and life being non-complicated as a 12 year old. I quit in 2002 and started playing again last year in RS2 under the name of ninoofillage. I gave up and gave my account to a friend in order to knuckle down for the HSC and vowed to stay away. Lol. I should of kept the account after all :P

[/hide]

[hide=Journal]

24/10/07:

Got 45 smithing today. I'm working on getting 500 steelies made, to trade for ores. After that, I will mine my way back to 1k coal. =]

- 56 Str, 56 Def, 55 and 56 Hp, 41 Prayer (love lamps!!), and 41 mage

26/10/07: 61 + 62 firemaking, 42 mage. Currently working on smelting steelies.

28/10/07: 59 defence, 57 HP, 70 combat. Assignment + feeling unwell kept me off for most of the weekend. Hopefully I can get back to pwning the forest tomorrow =]

2/11/07: 64 fm, 58 wc, 64 mining. Hoping for 60 wc today.

7/11/07: Between my last update and now: 45-50 smithing, 65-67 fm, 59+60 wc. 43 mage,

[/hide]

[hide=Current Stats/Pics]

outfit.jpg

For woodcutting

stats051007.jpg

Stats as of 5th October 2007

bank51007.jpg

Bank as of 5th October 2007

stats131007.jpg

Stats: 13/10/03...or for you backtofront people 10/13/2007

[/hide]

[hide=My goal?]

To become a master pyromaniac in the runescape world and to get 99 firemaking. The way I see it, is that it is going to be darn expensive (especially as I am f2p) to buy logs and so fourth. So I am currently in Edgeville, cutting willows. Shhh, don't tell the macroers.

According to the Tip.It calculators, I need:-

144,306 Willows in order to burn my way to 99.[/hide]

60fm.jpg

[hide=donations]Would be awesome!!! :)

Can be seen here

[/hide]

Thanks to:-

Me.

HOBO!!! <3

Mpets17

Zzzuperman

Xiandraaaa

Nuclear_Man2 and magicmagicy for the great service they both have (ores for bars)

bows4life for the assistance <333

f8alstrik3r for helping with mining

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Oh no you wont, I will be the master pyro guy. :D

kidding lol, Good luck on 99 fm too. :P

Also, if you're willing to spend 12gp on a willow log, head to rimmington or lumbridge, you can find alot in the general store - just buy a tinderbox and away you burn!

tinysigqj9.png

3rd person to reach 200M Fm Xp ~ Reached on 9th March 2008

Retired 4th August, 2008.

I thought about it, but 100k logs, I don't have the moneys :(

Lol.

And this way I get plenty of w/c experience in the process. Who knows I might have 99 fm banked then decide, oooh this is 3million worth of logs (or whatevers).

Lol.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

No but without comments I feel like a loner :shock: and then my blogg3h dies.

In otherwords, YES!!!!

\'

Good luck! ,long way to go mate, I can know it 8-)

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

I are n00b w/c'er.

I've changed direction for the moment, I'm mining 10k (plain) ess, to turn into airs to get to 44 r/c.

you'll get there faster than me, I've been sidetracked by mining (gone from 57-59 today, <3 dwarven stout for mining guild)...plan is to get enough coal to buy my firemaking up -_-

Muahaha. Thank you sir!!!

I got some levels last night. Too lazy/distracted to get screenies now -__-