[hide=Day 6][/hide]

[hide=Day 5 ][/hide]

[hide=Day 4 ][/hide]

[hide=Day 3 ][/hide]

[hide=Day 2 ][/hide]

[hide=Day 1][/hide]

aV2VuYqJ.jpg

Hey guys,

Ive played runescape on and off for so many years. Have never got a skill to 99. So I have decided to get 99 mining. No ifs ans or buts. If I am playing runescape I will be mining until I have hit level 99. I will committee to playing everyday for at least 4 loads of ore or an hour of game play whichever I am in the mood for. Also, if I am to go beyond 4 loads of ore then I will finish on a multiple of four.

Furthermore I will update this topic everyday with my progress. So perhaps in a few years or so ill reach my goal :) No real plan on how I am going to do this, but I have these basic rules laid out to guide me.

So if you have any suggestions on how I may achieve my goal I would greatly appreciate it.

Long road ahead of you, best of luck. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Day 1 : December 16th

So day one is complete. I mined two batches of Tin ore for a total of 3,955 experience. By batch I mean 4 trips, meaning 112 ores. I think ill mine tin until level 50 then move onto iron for god knows how long. I am not sure if I will do coal or not. So obviously I need to figure out the fastest way to get experience per hour. So tomorrow I will have to time my session. I plan on doing two ore more batches tomorrow. I might even do way more than that. Have to get up early and wait for the Fed Ex guy before work. So who knows what will happen. Stay tuned Smile

I was watching MXC so I figured I knock out another batch.

Ill also post an updated image at the end of each month.

Thanks for the encouragement. I probably wont work hard and fast. Easy and slow is my motto. It may take me forever, but so long as I am consistent and stick to my rules then I should be there in no time. I haven't tried to figure it out. But I think about a year. If I do one batch of iron a day then it will only take me 1500 days to get to 90.

Good luck getting Level 99 Mining :)

Are you banking all of the ores?

How many tin will you have at Level 50?

Will you be selling it?

Then you will probably doing Iron till Level 99?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

Today went pretty well. Got enough tin to buy me a rune pickaxe. So now I am raising attack so I will be able to use it. So tomorrow I will probably only get my 112 tin. Hopefully ill have 40 attack. Plan on being done with goal #1 this Thursday. Then ill probably slow down for awhile and do 112 iron for awhile.

Wow, mining is like, your only stat? O_o

Good luck! Do you have a Main? :-k And check my blog if you ever get the time ;)

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Argh, only did 30k exp today. I guess that isn't too bad for a few hours work. I wish I could get it down to 35k exp in an hour but Im not that good yet. If I can get to that point ill probably only play an hour a day. Anyone know when that goal sig from rsbandb updates? The reason for goal #2 is that it is the closest level to the first million. Then I will repeat my goal for whatever level is closest to the next million. I also think around level 75 is when ill switch over to coal and see how that goes. If it isn't quick enough ill just stay on iron. Most of the time I am dropping the iron but occasionally I will bank it so I just get some money here and there. Seems like the price of iron is dropping. Hopefully it doesn't keep going this way :/