~scout ivar's blog~ Important, read first post.

IÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâôm gonna quit with runescape. Atleast for a while.

I need to work on school and in the end school goes before runescape, which took most of my time lately.

ivar.

bannervoorblog.jpg

[hide=Something about myself]well to start of i'll say something about me in real life:

My real name is Ivar, i'm a whooping 15 years old. and im currently going to VWO, highschool.

in my free time i play runescape, guildwars and call of duty.

Also i often hang out with some friends and i play soccer at the local club.

since a picture says more then a thousend words (atleast someone told me that :ohnoes: )

i wanted to post a picture of myself here but my camera broke :x

ill post one later[/hide]

my stats at the start of this blog:

statsop21-12-2007opscoutivar.jpg

and my current stats:

scout_ivar.gif

[hide=Current goals]scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png

scout_ivar.png[/hide]

[hide=Achieved goals]magic60.jpg[/hide]

[hide=And the lvl-ups + achieved quests][hide=Agility]Agility57.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Thieving]Thieving53.jpg

Thieving54.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]Herblore56.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Magic]magic60.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Hunter]hunter52total1350.jpg

hunter53.jpg

Hunter54.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Farming]farming54.jpg

farming55.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Crafting]crafting61.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Hitpoints]hitpoints66.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Construction]Construction52.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Quests]Rat catchers(missed screeny, 192 quest points now)[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Good drops/clues]sleepingcapclue.jpg

sarapage4clue.jpg[/hide]

bank as of 21-12-2007:

Nieuweafbeelding.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding1.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding2.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding3.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding4.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding5.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding6.jpg

Nieuweafbeelding7.jpg

bank21-12-20079.jpg

[hide=Donations]Wasn't expecting any of these, but what a surpise :D

donationvangradeskip93.jpg[/hide]

the real deal: blog:

[hide=previous blog]21-12-2007

got 54-56 agility today.

I also did regicide, fun fun quest. never seen an area so beautifull on runescape

And I did the boring quest named tourist trap, which is very frustrating when you get kicked out of the camp each time you forget to take you weapons of. Ah well 1 more down. 190 qp now. will try to do roving elves this evening or tommorow

22-12-2007

Didn't get to play very much today, because of parents, sister and we had to go to a dinner. The dinner was fun though.

went to try out some salamanders and they're good xp and fun aswel \:D/ , lvled from 51-53 there. Next I started rat catchers, but i got so frustrated that i haven't finished the quest. Will do that tommorow.

23-12-2007

Got to play quite a lot today. Still haven't done roving elves though, I'm to lazy to get that stuff af glarial or whatever she is called :S. I did finish rat catchers today, it wasn't that bad once i did the mansion part. Now i'm the proud owner of a willy cat called ravi <3: . Next i did my first ever battlestafing, just for the fun of it and that earned me a nice crafting lvl, 61. Went on with my hunter goal and got 54 hunter at the chinchopnas and decided they bored the heck outa me. lastly i got hitpoints 66 at the jellies and farming 54 struck me by surprice when i was farming herbs. Yeah I played a lot today.

24-12-2007

Wow, this wasn't a cheap day. I decided i would finally make my final house design, so i used the houseplanner of runehq and found out i needed around 780k to build my rooms. *looks at bank and sees only 300k*.

Where was i going to get 480k....

So i scanned my bank and found around 100 irit herbs and an obby schield, which i both sold at the ge. That's 300k more. But i still need 80k and i don't have anything more to sell.,.,. =(

Since i had no choice i went to do some rc'ing again. 1k natures richer i went to the ge again and found out the natures were down to 260ea. I really wanted the money so i sold then anyway.

Now I had enough money. I was off to build my house. *you need lvl 55 to make a formal garden*. Ow.. i forgot about that :oops: . Then i'll make a normal garden. Anyway after distroing around 500k worth of rooms i had a new house. Without any furniture =0. I had to find a solution for that. Then i made my next dessision. I would only make the best furniture (highest level). So i began building all the things i could, which in turn gave me construction 52. So now i got an empty house except for an nice workshop and kitchen. Again i had no money. But i need 120k for an gilded treasure chest. Wasn't really looking forward to more rc'ing and wanted to do something fun, so i began lvl 1 clue-hunting. *Well done, you completed your treasure trail*. Yay i had a willow shortbow and 41 body runes :-s . Are they really that cruel... I guess not cause on the 6th clue i hit the jackpot and got an sleeping cap \:D/ . Well that's about it. Gonna go to my grandparents tomorrow, so i won't be online then. merry cristmas everybody <3: .

25-12-2007

Didn't get to play very much today, however i did made a mahogany prize chest, 130k down the drain, and i got thieving to 400xp till 53.

The cristmas dinner was nice though.

26-12-2007 till 29-12-2007

Did almost no runescape, because of irl stuff. Only got 53 thieving and 55 farming

30-12-2007

only managed to get 55 farming, because i watched the fellowship of the ring with my dad.

31-12-2007

not much again

been to some friends to celebrate new years eve. had fun though.[/hide]

01-01-2008

played a lot today, i gained 1 herblore, 1 thieving and 1 agility lvl.

Tried out piramid plunder aswel, but i don't really like the walking so i'll propably wait with that untill i have a sceptre. So yeah i had fun ::'

Happy new year

hope you enjoyed the read and please leave a post behind.

that would make me a happy man :D

just logged on and noticed i only needed 200 more xp for lvl 60 magic :shock: .

Now that's a nice surprice.

So i took some natures from the bank and went to the mining guild to make some mithril bars..

don't know what to do now. will finish another farming round and then mayby try to get another lvl 3 clue <3

oh yeah and the screnee for people who like to watch ::'

magic60.jpg

also thanks wouter, gonna put in hide functions now 8-)

and wackordhead, your rich :shock: . ah well one day, one day ill be rich aswel :P

<3 [bleep] si repuzzz ,tsael ton tub tsal dna

Hey! Saw you on Zuper's chat!

Good luck with your goals and visit my blog :lol:

<3: Etp 8-)

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

Nice getting all skills to 60! Going to do 70 next? You should!

Prayer might be hard. If youre low on money I recommend Ectofuntus instead of Gilded Altar, but if youre rich go nuts with the Gilded Altar.

Herblore isnt a cakewalk either. Farming your herbs should get you a ton though. If you need seeds for farming herbs, pickpocket master farmers. Also.. with 60 slayer you can kill Aberrant Spectres which drop tons of herbs and herb seeds. I reccomend killing Aberrants if you can.

You dont have 60 slayer yet though.. so get 60 slayer before herblore so you can kill Abberants for their awesome herb and seed drops!

Theiving should be easy. There are probably faster methods but I reccomend doing it off master farmers for herbs for farming, and maybe money for construction.

Good luck with RC, I always have trouble lving that skill.

Hunter shouldnt be easy, catching salamanders is good xp

lol construction. Gonna have to lose some money unfortunately off those oak planks =(

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Good luck on goals! And yes! Tourist Trap was sooo boring! I did it for agility experience (and that's it!).

Haha, good luck though =D>

haha, me to.

I did it so i could have agility 56 for roving elves.

Didn't feel like making even more agility potions....

Nice getting all skills to 60! Going to do 70 next? You should!

Prayer might be hard. If youre low on money I recommend Ectofuntus instead of Gilded Altar, but if youre rich go nuts with the Gilded Altar.

Herblore isnt a cakewalk either. Farming your herbs should get you a ton though. If you need seeds for farming herbs, pickpocket master farmers. Also.. with 60 slayer you can kill Aberrant Spectres which drop tons of herbs and herb seeds. I reccomend killing Aberrants if you can.

You dont have 60 slayer yet though.. so get 60 slayer before herblore so you can kill Abberants for their awesome herb and seed drops!

Theiving should be easy. There are probably faster methods but I reccomend doing it off master farmers for herbs for farming, and maybe money for construction.

Good luck with RC, I always have trouble lving that skill.

Hunter shouldnt be easy, catching salamanders is good xp

lol construction. Gonna have to lose some money unfortunately off those oak planks =(

thanks for the advise.

I got prayer to 50 by using ectofunctus, but that was extremely boring. Still I think ill need to keep training that way till I have my own gilded altar :(

As for the herblore. I got 40 irit seeds and around 100 avantoe seeds left that will help me a little, but ill try spectres when i can kill them.

Don't u need profect from magic to kill them efficientely?

As for the thieving, I done master farmers since 38 :wink: , but the skill is just so boring :shock:

and runecrafting... The skill is fun :P . and hopefully it wil give me the money for the big moneysink called construction :ohnoes:

Never tried hunting salamanders though. will give that a try aswel.

thanks for the post \:D/

Hey! Saw you on Zuper's chat!

Good luck with your goals and visit my blog

Etp

zzzuperchat is hawt :D

thanks for the post. I'll check your blog.

*Gets back to farming herbs* O:)

it was my party at the body altar with 3 friends.... not Etpelletier's one. his armour looks familiar to you, you know why?

we both a mix armours ::'

btw, visit my blog, you'll see AND!!! There are the PARTY DETAILS!!! another party Woot!!! its TODAY! go see and post if you can come!!

Good luck with your goals! :D

~Gradeskip93~::'

Here's the picture:

8 Million Overall XP!

8miltotalxpbj2.png

hehe!

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

i'll add the blog to the posts aswel.. to make it more like a blog or so :-k

24-12-2007

Wow, this wasn't a cheap day. I decided i would finally make my final house design, so i used the houseplanner of runehq and found out i needed around 780k to build my rooms. *looks at bank and sees only 300k*. :-w

Where was i going to get 480k....

So i scanned my bank and found around 100 irit herbs and an obby schield, which i both sold at the ge. That's 300k more. But i still need 80k and i don't have anything more to sell.,.,. =(

Since i had no choice i went to do some rc'ing again. 1k natures richer i went to the ge again and found out the natures were down to 260ea. #-o I really wanted the money so i sold then anyway.

Now I had enough money. I was off to build my house. *you need lvl 55 to make a formal garden*. Ow.. i forgot about that :oops: . Then i'll make a normal garden. Anyway after destroying around 500k worth of rooms i had a new house. Without any furniture . I had to find a solution for that. Then i made my next dessision. I would only make the best furniture (highest level). So i began building all the things i could, which in turn gave me construction 52. So now i got an empty house except for an nice workshop and kitchen. Again i had no money. But i need 120k for an gilded treasure chest. Wasn't really looking forward to more rc'ing and wanted to do something fun, so i began lvl 1 clue-hunting. *Well done, you completed your treasure trail*. Yay i had a willow shortbow and 41 body runes =D> . Are they really that cruel... <.< I guess not cause on the 6th clue i hit the jackpot and got an sleeping cap . Well that's about it. Gonna go to my grandparents tomorrow, so i won't be online then. merry cristmas everybody .

posted as requested

but.... :shock:

lol anyway, keep going mate!

yeah it was a bit expensive :-w

thanks for posting =)

grats on those magic farming hunting levels, i had the same goal i completed it at 1600 total

i just can't stand to train 1 skill for to long

thanks for the post, cheers me up :D

as for yesterday:

25-12-2007

Didn't get to play very much today, however i did made a mahogany prize chest, 130k down the drain, and i got thieving to 400xp till 53.

The cristmas dinner was nice though ::'