100Husky's Offical Nub blog!

2ak9wdg.png

Created by my awesome friend: Sugar!

[hide=Intro]Hey, I'm husky. I'm an typical teenager that play's Runescape. I'm from Iceland. i have an dog name Dímon Here's an picture pic6cs0.jpg[/hide] ~~~~Stats~~~~ :?

100husky.png

forbloggiepj4.png :twss: Only Post the milestones. like every 5 levels and i can't forget the 99 pictures!

Took out level up section

Bank! :oops:

bloggieiz9.png

[hide=F2P Quest's]cooks_assistant.gifdoric.gifscroll.gifscroll.gifscroll.gifscroll.gifscroll.gif[/hide] [hide=P2P Quest's][/hide] [hide=Event Quest's]mowl.png[/hide] Goals! :)

100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png 100husky.png

~~~~ Party's ~~~~ \' [hide=Mauranius's 99 Runecraft Party.]mauranius99rcpartycb8.png

mauranius99smithpartyxs4.png[/hide]

Signature.png

Click signature for blog

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MONSTER HUNTING POST

[hide=Slayer!][/hide]

[hide=Monster Hunting!][/hide]

[hide=Barrows Drop's!][/hide]

[hide=Clues!][/hide]

Slayer Code after each task

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]#. Monster Name:[/b]

[b]How Many:[/b]

[b]Levels Gained:[/b]

[b]Drops:[/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]

Signature.png

Click signature for blog

Grats on 67 Mining and good luck with all of your goals! :thumbsup:

Hope to see you around in-game some time. ::'

(Btw, you weren't on my supporters list because I haven't updated it in over 5 months. :oops: :^o I'm probably gonna get rid of it. ;) )

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Hi all.

We are sorry to report that we are no longer able to accept credit card payments in Icelandic Krona. This is due to the current market disruption and weakness of this particular currency. This means that any Icelandic subscriptions will be cancelled on the next billing date and that any attempts to subscribe by credit card in Icelandic Krona will be declined.

Any change in service will, of course, be announced on our website. However, any players from Iceland who wish to subscribe to membership are advised to make use of alternative payment methods. You can find more information about the other options in the 'Billing' FAQs in the 'Customer Support' section of www.runescape.com

If you require further assistance, please get in contact with Billing Support. You can email us on [email protected] or submit a query via our website at Main Menu > Customer Support > Billing > General Billing FAQ > Submit Billing Query.

Yours

Mod French

#-o :wall: :cry:

Signature.png

Click signature for blog

good luck dude! :thumbsup:

husky pet ftw?

gonna use stars for mining xp? if so add me ill give you some heads up when they land

As you can see. at this moment I'm free to play. but i will become member. when Icelandic goverment gets smarter. :wall:

Signature.png

Click signature for blog