~~ 8r34ch3z0r's blog ~~ 3.000/50.000 gold ores mined!

INTRO:

Hi, and welcome to my blog. I've (re)made this blog to keep myself focused on my goals, and to show you how I do it. :thumbsup: My name is Jarno, I'm 18 years old, and I live in The Netherlands. I've started playing Runescape right after you could get the rubber chicken. :cry: I've played on and off since then. On to my stats.

STATS:

8r34ch3z0r.png

GOALS:

I don't really have any skill goals I'm focusing on. I'm more focusing on my item goals as of now, and by doing so, the skills will get were I want them to be. And that would be all 90+ and atleast within the 10.000 range of the highscores.

MY CURRENT GOAL:

Currently I'm working on Mining!

[hide=MY METHODS]8r34ch3z0r.png

I mine Gold ores using the skills necklace, once I get a full inventory, I teleport to castle wars and bank.

How I am going to mine the runite? I don't know yet. I'll see when the time comes.

50000.png

1000.png[/hide]

MY ITEM GOALS:

I love the way Third Age Melee looks. That's why I want it sooo badly <3: But it's going to cost me.. a lot. :-# Just to be save, I'm going to get 250M first, and then spent it.

250000000.png

BANK:

I'll give you a look at my bank as soon as I think it is worth it

OUTRO:

Well, that's it for now. I'm sorry to tell you that my private is ALWAYS on friends, though, you can mostly find me in my own chat, feel free to join for a chat. :) Drop me a HYT if you see me, and good luck scaping. :thumbsup:

Goodluck with the Fishing, I know you can do it; I would just do monkfish to 99, u will make a lot of money u don't have and also get your 99 cape either way it is a prized skillcape, best of luck.

PS: Thanks for posting on my blog, check back to see if I made it too 99 Strength :lol:

~[bleep]e~

Nice blog man Gl on ur goals!!

<>< :lol:

Thx! :

:'

<>

e159159"]Goodluck with the Fishing, I know you can do it; I would just do monkfish to 99, u will make a lot of money u don't have and also get your 99 cape either way it is a prized skillcape, best of luck.

PS: Thanks for posting on my blog, check back to see if I made it too 99 Strength :lol:

~[bleep]e~

Hmm yeah, I'll probably do a lot of monkfish, but don't know if I can stand their slow pace for such a long time :oops:

So, as I was fishing today, a friend of mine, Lars Psv, suggested to go PvPing.. I wasn't really in to it, but he said we could make a lot of money, and seeing as I was kind of interested in getting some brawler gloves, I finally said yes. So, we start, and I was like.. 'Huh' :o We're going to fight each other? :? At first I wouldn't believe him when he said we would make a profit.. but boy was I wrong. First kill was mystic robe bottom and dragon battleaxe, and 2 kills later I got a mage book :thumbsup: Made about 4m in PvPing today, and decided that I might as well just continue with the powertraining since I can get money waaay faster with PvPing.

Won't log on tomorrow, I've got a swimming match, and a party after so. See you all again on Sunday! \'

~8

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I've last posted. Lot's of things have happened. I dropped out of school because my grades were pretty bad, and I was kinda depressed for a long time. Picked up playing again about 2 weeks ago. Everything went fine, dropped the goal for fishing and everything under 10k in rank though, and started going for 99 slayer. All went well, I had 7 whip drops, a few dragon boots and even an SS in 1 week! But then, 3 days ago I got that PM from someone here on the forums, and I was stupid enough to believe it, and actually clicked the link.. Everything looked just like the real site, and without checking the adress bar, I entered my password :$.. How dumb can one person be #-o

So, yeah, I got hacked.. I'm not sure how much I lost yet, since I haven't been able to retrieve my account just yet, since I couldn't change my password back for some wierd reason, and it got locked. And apparantly, locked account appeals take 3 days before they are looked into, ..

Appeal Status: Pending

Well be looking at your appeal very shortly, so please check back soon..

Dont forget that if you sent us a locked account recovery request, to ensure the security of your account, it may be up to 3 days before we can send you a reply.

If your appeal was for a forgotten or stolen password, your appeal should be processed soon. Please check the status of this appeal again in an hour.

Please Note: Submitting multiple appeals for your account will mean that it will take longer for us to process your requests.

Go Back

It has been like that for the last 3 days. Nevertheless, as soon as I regain control of my account, I'll get back to slaying, but probably I need to make some money first.. We'll see, and I promise I'll keep you updated :thumbup:

Untill the next time we meet ;-)

I recently had a hack scare through a clan email, hope you get you account back asap.

unlcoked.th.png

Well, I got my account back, unfortunately I lost a few things, nothing big though, still had some stuff left. Decided to get 75 construction first now so I can focus a bit on my prayer, which I'm a bit ashamed off :$

[hide=Here are the levels I gained]090414152534.png

090414153459.png

090414161117.png

090414162458.png

090414164054.png

090414201741.png

090415130343.png

090415132656.png

090415141256.png[/hide]

Yes, I used mahogany planks. Why? Because they are only a few 100k more expensive than oak planks, but they safe me a hella lot of time, and I dont really like construction so..

EDIT: As you may notice in the pictures there is a cashpile of 3m. This 3m was used to purchase my gilded altar + the 2nds required for all my charms[/b]

After that I gained a nice firemaking level:

090415234634.png

Also, the hacker was kind enough not to drop all my charms. I'm currently fishing a bit to make the 4m gp required to purchase the spirit shards so I can finish up my charms and get 80 summoning. After that I'll probably do some green dragon slaying to gain some nice pieces of armour, and get back on the slayer horse! \'

I'll have some weekly updates from now on though, since the fishing will probably take me some time :)

Untill next time we meet!

~8r34ch3z0r

VERY NICE BLOG!! I REALLY WANT TO TRY THE PVP THINGY HAVEN'T YET... WHAT EXAXTLY DO YOU DO?

Is Back After About 2 Months!!

75 WOODCUTTING | 50 CRAFTING | 82 COOKING| 61 Fishing | 48 Combat

OUR MAIN JOB IS NOT TO SEE WHAT LIES DIMLY IN THE DISTANCE, BUT TO DO WHAT LIES CLEARLY AT HAND

KEEPING A SECRET WITH THREE PEOPLE IS OK, IF TWO OF THEM ARE DEAD.

....IM NOT CRAZY, IM JUST A LITTLE.....CUT OFF FROM THE SANE WORLD.......

Weekly update #2 :

:'

So, it all started off with fishing. Nothing much to tell there to be honest.. Gained a level:

090416203411.png

But I got bored, so I went to kill some saradomin mages and started thinking off a really good goal and plan.. So I updated my blog with it as you might have noticed ::' Also gained 1 pair of boots there:

090416205550.png

P.S. No, I didnt 'steal' his world. I was there before him lol.

While making my plan, I suddenly had this urge to do some pyramid plunder, so I went there with a mate of mine, and gained these levels:

090418190630.png

090419013108.png

090419161454.png

and also gained 1 sceptre:

090418164247.png

After that I noticed I was pretty darn close to this for a long while, so I got ahead and bought some green dragon hides to get it fairly quickly:

090420033203.png

I know finally had finished my plan, and just needed a few more things.. Such as Varrock Armour 2 (Yeah, I only had 1 :$) So I did a few things, bred a cat, did a quest, caught 100 rats, and finally got the armour:

090420165605.png

090420215109.png

And so I started mining:

090420203641.png

Won't leave there untill I'm done :thumbsup: Gonna need some support though so I won't get bored :P

Btw, here's my exp gains for the last week :P

*** [ TRACKER ]: [thieving] exp gains for 8r34ch3z0r in last 1wk: 1,311,083 | 4wks: 1,313,710

Hehe, all gained in 2 days <3:

Well, thats the end of this weekly update :) Hope to see you all again next week :thumbsup:

~8

theres better places to mine gold...try out the "between a rock" quest. hope that helps.

and gl on finding 1k rune rocks not previously plundered :?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

True minning 1k rune ore will take you ages. Its take me days to get 100 ore.

which is why rune mining SUCKS FOR CASH!!!!

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~