How should my character evolve?

RayOxide

Yes, I am asking you, Tip.It community, to decide wheather or not I should be:

1. A Pure Skiller

2. A Pure Mage Skiller

3. Whatever I feel like being

4. Mage Skiller + advantages

5. Pure skiller + Advantages.

First off, I'm not sure if this would go under Questionaires*, but even if it did, that area doesn't get viewed often, and I really want peoples opinions fast.

I want constructive answers, possibly the truth, and wheather or not you just dont really care.

I find it a dilemma as a Pure Skiller having to walk everywhere, not getting to tele, but I like doing skills etc. I would love it for the T.I.F Community to answer this with the longest and most constructive posts.

Btw, I'm F2P so I want a real good answer. :)

~Regards, (One of) The best F2P Pure Skillers in T.I.F (No offence :P)

Please move to the correct forum if you have to, if you do not have to please leave it here. Please do not lock unless a flame war happens. If the debate of the topic gets out of hand please lock. I will reopen.

No flaming/spamming, but please debate the topic.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I suggest skiller with magic(get it to 37 only if you are staying f2p).

Oh, I would appeciate if you explain what "advantages" are.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

3. Whatever you feel like. I think that you should do what you feel for, since you then will have the most fun. And RS is all about having fun, my friend!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Yeah, if you have patience and money for 99 magic - get it.

But let's be realistic. Do Witch's potion quest to get level 3 magic, then do Confuse/Weaken/Curse spells till 37.

EDIT: well, if you want higher mage - Curse till 55, then highalch :P

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Thanks guys. I'm gonna keep in touch with your advice and stuff,

But I'm going to answer on the 25th. Or around the 30th. :) :-$

Doesn't Witches Potion give HP xp?

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna keep in touch with your advice and stuff,

But I'm going to answer on the 25th. Or around the 30th. :) :-$

Err... get 99 mage @ 10 hp. :mrgreen:

Zzzuperman.jpeg

| 19,385th to 99 smithing on the 11th of June 2011. |

| 144,261st to 99 magic on the 2nd of September 2011. |

| Thanks for sig to DementedHero |

| Blog |

Ray, aim for a combo of options #3/#4/#5. Literally, if you wish to be able to skill/tele/high-alch, and still be able to defend yourself should the evil chicken or something come, you may be looking at leveling defense (and in turn, combat and hitpoints) to levels that would enable you to wear stuff like Rune Armor and Green D'Hide Armor.

I know, I may be a full omni, but most of my levels lately are from skilling. As another person in another thread you created made note of, you can still be a skiller and a kick-[bleep] mage at the same time. Just have a really high skill total in comparison to your combat level and combat stats, should you want the profile to look more "skiller" than "fighter". :thumbsup:

And BTW, make sure you have at least 40 hp minimum and 45 prayer minimum, if you wish to be able to stand and fight or even have a chance of running without dying. Leveling mage is going to seriously level combat towards the direction of 109.

Just ran the numbers with Tip.It's own calculator...

1 atk/1 str/1 def/1 range/1 prayer/10 hp/99 mage = combat 50

(Combat is too dangerously high, automatic death will occur most of the time from a damage-causing random or other monster.)

1 atk/1 str/41 def/1 range/45 prayer/40 hp (estimated)/99 mage = combat 73

(99.999% chance of surviving any deadly random events or monsters, just flip on prayer and run. Much less damage will be taken with this layout.)

... and given those numbers, Ray, I think that just aiming for 99 mage alone without other proper combat development is outright suicide.

However, I leave it to you to make your final decision on this. I just hope my info helps.

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

(Late Note: Did you know that 10 hp is the starting base for all players?)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Ray, here's one more set of numbers that might help your decision:

1 attack/1 strength/41 defense/1 range/60 mage/45 prayer/40 hp = Combat Level 55

My thoughts? Should be more than comfortable for a skiller with kick-[bleep] mage abilities. Nice high skill total, nice low combat level. 8-)

~Mr. D. V. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Honestly, #3 is the way to go. Why restrict yourself from certain areas of the game? If you want to do combat, do combat! The point of being a lvl 3 skiller is not because people hate combat training, but because they want "popularity" or "fame".. I mean the game is pretty much combat based. You can't say its not. Just because there are more non-combat stats than there are actual combats. Near every stat in a way relates to cmb. I mean they show combat levels not total levels. Meh, maybe thats just my opinion.. :roll:

-------

In short train whatever you want. Low combat and high total will do what for your enjoyment of the game?

Apparently, my signature was to big.