Buying Sig For Rune Items

sirkill9alot

k, well since i dont have cash atm , coz of my gp's being scammed, and i havnt bothred doing anything on rs but mine or pk, i am offering in Rune stuff

Price is 2 Rune Larges, 2 Rune Longs, 1 Rune Leg and 1 Rune Baxe

(yes i noe its really low, but its the only thing i can offer atm, and its gonna even up my rune sets so that i wont have more legs or lrgs nemore hehe, and if u demand more for the sig then plz tell me lol)

I would like the following on the sig.

My RS name: Sirkill9alot

my combat lvl :100+

and : 85 mining (for the future, since i will be using it after i get that lvl , im soo bored atm wit it so that mite take 2-3weeks lol)

newayz i would like it in Landscape, prefer something like an island or something like a lagoon with a palm or coconut tree thats realistic plz.

color would b mainly blue i guess, coz i like blue hehe

not making u a sig coz i'm no good, but there are a couple of reasons y ppl probably havn't offer.

change ur topic name coz atm it sounds like u wont one for free (if u don't actualy read teh post) and right now is a bad time to ask coz there r several big comps going on and sig shops taking up most of the sig makers time

ill give this a try but with my luck someone will show their entry right before your about to buy mine and take my money lol but ill try anyway if you could be a lil more specific on how you want the lagoon to look that would help and do you want the trees everywhere or like 1 or 2 upclose to the camera

Ill have a go at this...Although I got 2 other sigs that need to be done first, so could you wait up for me?

NOOOO see what i mean demented is like the best there is i dont know how good he is at landscapes tho oh well i might still win if pigs can fly

i know but ur more atistic whatevet the word is when in finished ill post it in this post im about 30% done and im letting it render while typing this ill have it finished in a few hours

Alright, here's 6 prototypes a couple with the lagoon the others with the island. you tell me which ones you want. Also i did not put any names or stats down because i want you to tell me what kind of font i should use and on which one.

islandsig1sample.gif

islandsigbig1sample.gif

islandsigbig2sample.gif

islandsig3sample.gif

islandsigbig3sample.gif

lagoonsigbig1sample.gif

also, if you want more blue, i can do that, especially in the skies, so just tell me any changes you want and we'll work something out :D

wow nice sigs, atm i'd say mi3 is in the lead tho coz i jst like the landscapes, but i like eve's idea too and arma, but arma's 1 isnt really wat i was looking for, i wanted like ocean 1 sorta, not mountain :(, but ya keep it up wen i get home from school ill tell who wins, newayz if eve can show abit more landscape that would b nice

u dont like mine at all? tho its not a landscape, it took aobut 4-5 hours time

just let me know

it doesnt have sirkill on it, its made for some1?... newayz im sorry but im not really into pixel,

looks like aldeon's 1 has caught my eye, im at school atm so wen iget back from school ill announce the winner, oh ya aldeon can u change the sky maybe and put in 100+ and 85 mining plz? that mite jst get the win, we

ll c bout the others

i can put in the stats but for the sky do u want a completly different sky or a different shade of blue or darker or lighter please be more specific

heres 2 different versions

1b sigkillalot25.jpg

2b sigkillalotdark.jpg

hey...

my stuff was pretty good and to tell you the truth, it was completely customized and looks a hell of a lot more real than aldeon's stuff(his is not that bad though but ive seen people do a lot better)

just fyi and i can customize anything on any of them just tell me

it doesnt have the realistic look like yours does cuz you used teragen which settings for like atmosphere are harder but bryce takes a lot longer with 3d placing etc etc but im not using terragen because i just got bryce and im trying to get the hang of it while im pretty good in terragen

my sig was done in terragen and burned with a lil bit of dogded higlights in photshop to make it a lot darker and less realy effect \/ \/

All I can say is if I was sirkillalot I'd buy mi3agent's sig if I were you, in all the time I've been in Scape I've never seen anything like his. Nice job mi3, I might buy one of yours one day.

hey thanks man, i'll be sure to give you an extra discount :P

btw, great job on the dinos

Ok i've made the decision, since i wanted a realistic one, this 1 would have to go to mi3, due to the fact that he's gonna put in the stuff i wanted in it. i really like realistic 1's,

THANK YOU to everyone that entered,

so mi3, i would like the 3rd 1, it looks really kinda my style wit the beach n stuff, i would like u to put in 100+ Combat in it and 85+ mining , contact me in game

alright here they are, i will remove "sample" upon payment and you can chose between the three, make a recomendation or just take all 3 of them. btw, i need to know a time in which you will be on..

sample1.gif

sample2.gif

sample3.gif