<>> 0o rpker o0 <<> AWAY FOR 10 DAYS! keep bumping!

Away for 10 days, keep me bumped!

fghdhjfhgsfdgdsgsdfgfghdfghsdfgsdfgsdfgdfghdfgh bannerxt8.png

Private Chat: Always on! PM me for a chat!

Currently: Cutting willows at barbarian assault

Latest achievement: 59 woodcutting!

[hide=Intro]

HYT! and welcome to my blog. My runescape account is "0o rpker o0" and nothing to do with my Tip.It username which is completely random. Please take the time to read through my blog and make a post at the end.

[/hide]

[hide=About Me]

My name in real life is Sam, I'm 14 and going into year ten after summer break. Some of my hobbies are: playing football badminton and tennis. I like reading decent books. I love watching good horror, comedy and action films, and of course I like playing runescape. the subjects i picked for year ten are: triple science :shock: german, buisness studies and D.T.

[/hide]

[hide=My Outfits]

[hide= Melee training Outfit]

meleearmerhd9.png[/hide][/hide]

[hide=Stats At the Start]statsatstartuj6.png[/hide]

[hide=Goals! And lots of them... ]

[hide=In Brief]Attack 81/83/99

Strength 86/86/99

Defence 75/75/99

Hitpoints 80/81/99

Prayer 43/44/70

Range 74/74/99

Magic 60/60/99

Runecrafting 10/10/91

Construction 35/35/70

Agility 40/40/70

Herblore 38/38/70

Theiving 58/58/80

Crafting 42/42/90

Fletching 72/72/99

Slayer 50/51/85

Hunter 60/60/99

Mining 41/41/85

Smithing 39/39/70

Fishing 51/51/94

Cooking 50/50/99

Firemaking 51/51/99

Woodcutting 42/59/99

Farming 11/11/70

[/hide]

[hide=Item goals]

Robin set [0]

Full torags [W]

Whip [x]

Full Dharoks [0]

Full Guthan [0]

Full Ahrim [0]

Full Karil [0]

Full Verac [0]

Fire Cape [0]

Barrows Gloves [-]

Beserker Ring [0]

Warrior Ring [0]

Seers Ring [0]

Archer Ring [0]

Santa [0]

Red Mask [0]

Red Party hat [0] <3:

[0] = not got [-] =Got part of it [W] = Currently working on [X] = Got

[/hide]

[hide=Why and how?]

[hide=Attack]

I will be training attack at a few places, some of them being: Dagganoths under the lighthouse, Apes at Ape Atoll Temple and on Slayer tasks. I want 99 attack because I like Pking, Castle wars, Fight Pits and Monster Hunting. Also the cape is very nice 8-) [/hide]

[hide=Strength]

I will be training the same way as attack and for mostly the same reasons. I dont really like the cape but i love hitting those high hits :)[/hide]

[hide=Defence]

I will be training defence like Attack and Strength and for the same reasons again. I think the Defence cape is great! and will go really well with my silver castle wars armour =P~ [/hide]

[hide=Hitpoints]

Hitpoints will go up with the other melee skills. Who can say they dont love the HP cape and its emote. I love it! i cant wait for this cape <3: [/hide]

[hide=Prayer]

I will train prayer with the bones i get from ranging blue dragons. I want 70 so i can use the prayer Chivalry.[/hide]

[hide=Range]

I will train range all the way to 99 by ranging blue dragons and banking EVERY dragon hide. The cape is Okayish, I'd would only wear it with my robin set.[/hide]

[hide=Magic]

I will be training magic by high alching the Yew longs i make using the nats i crafted. The cape is one of my favourites.[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]

I will be making nats in the abyss until ive gotten enough for 99 Magic, then i will make deaths till 91.[/hide]

[hide=Construction]

I will be levelling construction by making oak larders, I'm only doing this skill so i have all skills 70 + :( [/hide]

[hide=Agility]

I'm not a big fan of agility but again i want all skills 70+ so it is necessary to do. I will train at the brimhaven Agility Arena the whole way.[/hide]

[hide=Herblore]

I will be training herblore by making Prayer Pots. Not much to say about this skill, it is another that i dont particularly like.[/hide]

[hide=Theiving]

I will be theiving from whatever I can until 81, which is when I wil go to pyramid plunder. I love the cape and its emote.[/hide]

[hide=Crafting]

I will level crafting by picking flax and spinning bowstrings until i have enough bowstrings for 99 fletching.[/hide]

[hide=Slayer]

I will be training slayer using Vannaka until 110 combat and The Shilo Master after that. !0 bucks to whoever guesses why i want 85 :P [/hide]

[hide=Hunter]

Hunter is one of my favourite skills in the game, Ill be catching red chinchompas all the way, and wearing that cape with pride :)[/hide]

[hide=Mining]

First I will mine all the pure ess required for 99 magic then i will be banking iron Ore for 70 smithing and eventually, Powermining gold on Karamja. I cant wait to mine rune.[/hide]

[hide=Smithing]

I will be smelting and smithing iron Platebodys which I will then alch.[/hide]

[hide=Fishing]

I will be fishing Monkfish for 99 cooking.[/hide]

[hide=Cooking]

I will be cooking all the monkfish i catch from fishing. I think the cape is a great one to have, despite what others think. A skill cape is a skill cape right?[/hide]

[hide=Firemaking]

I will be burning the logs i cut after 99 fletching. Bring on the firemaking cape! its my favourite one :D[/hide]

[hide=Woodcutting]

To start of with ill get 75 woodcutting by cutting willows at barbarian assault, then I will cut yews at Catherby till 99. I might go and cut some magics everynow and then. The cape is great![/hide]

[hide=Farming]

O dear.... My worst skill in the game. I guess ill just.. Plant seeds! <.< [/hide]

[/hide]

[/hide]

[hide=The Achievements!]

84ld3.png

85us5.png

86he9.png

72mx3.png

73tl6.png

74qg4.png

75ws2.png

76tj9.png

77sl9.png

78ql8.png

79sl5.png

80qo8.png

Missed 81

82cr2.png

slayer51vi0.png

hitpoints81fl1.png

attack83dy5.png

woodcutting45bw3.png

woodcutting50xk2.png

woodcutting55hg2.png

[/hide]

Will update some more soon, but i have to go for a hour or so and dont want to lose what ive written so far. :wall:

rcpker1bh4.gif

Wow, those are some sky high goals :shock:. Will this blog survive until you reach all of them? Will YOU survive until you reach all of them :ohnoes:? You might as well go for 99 Prayer too. 126 is really cool <3:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Good luck!

Thanks!

Wow, great goals, try not to set too many or you might get overwhelmed!

Keep it up though.

I feel I have set to many already :shock: although these are basicly the goals i want to complete ever, so i have the rest of my Rs playing days to complete them.

Thanks

rcpker1bh4.gif

Well, since you posted on my blog, I decided to post on yours. :thumbsup:

Nice strength, and decent hunter, but your farming is really lacking. I got 21 Farm in about 2 days, so at your combat level it should be even easier!!!!

Good luck on your goals and get that p hat!!

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Well, since you posted on my blog, I decided to post on yours. :thumbsup:

Nice strength, and decent hunter, but your farming is really lacking. I got 21 Farm in about 2 days, so at your combat level it should be even easier!!!!

Good luck on your goals and get that p hat!!

Thanks for the comment :)

Ive always been a combat person, but now i want to start skilling, so when i complete my combat goals, farming will be going up :P

rcpker1bh4.gif