~!~ Gold_Tiger10's Gallery! ~!~

Gold_Tiger10

Wow :shock:

The renders are EXTREMELY well blended, the colors match.. Your definitely a master at this <.<, I couldn't find anything wrong, except that the backgrounds look a bit repetitive..

Nine kittens out of ten..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Wow :shock:

The renders are EXTREMELY well blended, the colors match.. Your definitely a master at this <.<, I couldn't find anything wrong, except that the backgrounds look a bit repetitive..

Nine kittens out of ten..

completely agreed, you have great skill at blending and making the colors work to your benefit, text on some could se some work however but text is one of the hardest things that aids to define a sig. Keep up the great work man.

Id say 8/10 :D

possiblenewsig1.jpg

The great thing about photoshop is that as you learn different techniques and you can make very individual style designs as you progress. Sometimes you can even have several layers of simply color ajustments to maximize the feel your going for on that sig/design.

As for the font, I would suggest getting a font pack or even try going to http://www.dafont.com and checking out their top 100 fonts and see if you find some stuff you like. The thing wih text is you just gotta go off basic instincts of what you like and you think looks good. Although always bare in mind, what you think goes well, others may have a different taste or idea of what looks better.

Its great that you are open to all C/C because if your always willing to listen and take in even the smallest of tips. You will go far :D

Good luck man

possiblenewsig1.jpg

The great thing about photoshop is that as you learn different techniques and you can make very individual style designs as you progress. Sometimes you can even have several layers of simply color ajustments to maximize the feel your going for on that sig/design.

As for the font, I would suggest getting a font pack or even try going to http://www.dafont.com and checking out their top 100 fonts and see if you find some stuff you like. The thing wih text is you just gotta go off basic instincts of what you like and you think looks good. Although always bare in mind, what you think goes well, others may have a different taste or idea of what looks better.

Its great that you are open to all C/C because if your always willing to listen and take in even the smallest of tips. You will go far :D

Good luck man

I use The GIMP. tonguebigeye.gif

I'll definetly check out dafont, but do you have any font suggestions?

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

• 1 month later...

Nice work you've got there :)

Try a Large Piece, there's much more room for creativity :P

oh, and for backgrounds, they are indeed a bit repitive, and sometimes very messy ;)