Crandor melee training f2p

Dukc

FREE-TO-PLAY TRAINING QUIDE FOR CRANDOR

ESCEPIALLY DESINGED FOR CLOSE-COMBAT TRAINERS

This guide tells you options how to train melee in crandor and karamja at f2p. this is usable for all levels from 10 to 100. sorry that i do not have any pictures

IMPS (lvl 2)

imps are little demons, whitch can be vanquished by any player.

Level recommadations

none

Equipment

weapon:iron 2h> any other iron weapon>bronze 2h> AO bronze weapon

shield:none

helmet:not required, but best bossible stab defense if you take something.

body:same as above

legs:same as above

boots, gloves and symbols are your own choice

Inventory

Fishing net&tinderbox&axe>any food

60 coins (excess does'nt hurt, just in case)

Work itself

Get into karamja. if you took the fishing equipment, cut normal trees just outside the ship. go into crowded fishing place and fish for shrimps. if you get some anchovies, throw 'em away (they heal only 1!) cook 'em, (you won't need much) and then follow the northern coast to west. when you arrive to the volcano, go on its west side. (avoid a fight with scorpions)

there you will find plenty of imps. try to stay away from east side of volcano while fighting, as there you will encounter more dangerous enemies, whitch inducle snakes and scorpions. and do not by any means enter the volkano dungeon, it would be as bad as jumping into volcano crater itself!

SCORPIONS (lvl 14)

Scorpions are plated enemies with dangerous sting. unfortunately, they do not drop anything

Level recommadations

20 attack

20 defense

Equipment

weapon:mithril weapon, prefearebly crushing>same but with steel>same with iron

shield:any metal shield

helmet:not required, but best bossible stab defense if you take something.

body:steel platebody>iron platebody>steel chainmail>iron chainmail>bronze platebody

legs:any metal legs or skirt, but not without

Inventory

Fishing net&tinderbox&axe

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. if you do not have 29 combat level, cut the normal trees at port, but if you have, use the dead trees at volcano. then, head to the volcano (if you are not there already), and start killing scorpions. remember to be vary about that fact the scorpions are very varying fighters. sometimes you may kill tehm with few hits, but other times they may receive hardly any damace.

Skeletons (lvl 22)

Easy experince, altrough not much drops.

Level recommadations

35 attack

35 defense

30 strenght

35 fishing

Equipment

weapon:Adamantite warhammer>adamantite make>mithril warhammer>mithril mace>black warhammer>black mace

shield:adamant kite>square>mithril kite>square>black kite>square>steel kite

helmet:adamantite (full always better)>mithril>black>steel

body:adamant chainbody>platemail>mithril chainbody>platebody>black chainbody

legs:admant, mithril or black

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and you are in middle of skeletons, so start the thing!

Spiders (lvl 34)

pretty easy experince, altrough not drops.

Level recommadations

40 attack

40 defense

40 strenght

35 fishing

Equipment

weapon:Rune scimitar>other sort of rune sword>adamant scimitar>ososas>mithril scimitar

shield:rune kite>square>adamant kite>square>mithril kite>square>black kite>square

helmet:rune>adamantite (full always better)>mithril>black

body:Rune chainbody>adamant platebody>adamant chainbody >mithril> black

legs:runite, adamant, mithril or black

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and you are in middle of skeletons, so go north-west and start it!

Heavy-armed Skeletons (lvl 25)

Easy but painful experince,not very much drops.

Level recommadations

Dragon slayer done

Equipment

weapon:Runite warhammer>Runite mace>Adamantite warhammer>

shield:Rune kite>square>adamantite kite>square

helmet:runite (full always better)>adamantite>mithrill

body:runite chainbody>platemail>adamant chainbody>platebody>mithril chainbody

legs:runite, adamant or mithril

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and you are in middle of skeletons, but these are not the ones with lvl 25. go north-west, and then north. Push the fake-wall here, and then proceed. there are some demons, so you may find it easier to run this point. run past the big skeletons and the elvarg's lair, and at back of this cave should be 25 skeletons. Do not underestimate them, trough, as they have relatively good attack and strenght level for 25.

Big Skeletons (lvl 45)

Big skeletons are hard to kill, but they may drop valuables.

Level recommadations

50 attack

50 defense

50 strenght

40 fishing

Dragon slayer done

Equipment

weapon:Rune warhammer or mace

shield:runite kite>rune square>adamantite kite

helmet:Runite full>runite light

body:Runite (platebody works better)>adamantite

legs:Runite or adamant

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and you are in middle of small skeletons. go to elvarg's lair (But DON'T enter it!), and just before it there are big lvl 45 skeletons. keep in mind that they are not easy opponents, you will have to keep some eye on your health.

Moss giants (lvl 42)

Easy experince for higher levels, and fairly good for prayer too. a huge variety of drops. Downside of this is that the place may be crowded.

Level recommadations

45 attack

45 defense

40 strenght

40 fishing

Dragon slayer done

Equipment

weapon:Runite shortsword>other runite sword>other runite weapon>adamantite shortsword>adamatite other sword

shield:runite kite>square>adamant kite

helmet:rune (full always better)>adamant

body:rune (chainmailbody is better)>adamantite

legs:runite or adamantite

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and head then for crandor. until you are here, get past the lesser demons with as little damace as possible, turn left, turn left again. now you should be heading south, so if you are, continue the path until you encounter some green giants (and probaly players killing them). the giants don't drain your hp fast due their slow rate of attacks, but do not let your hp fall very low because the attack may do fairly high damace WHEN it actually hits you.

King Scorpions (lvl 32)

Fairly good experince for highlevel, but no drops

Level recommadations

45 attack

40 defense

40 strenght

35 fishing

Dragon slayer done

Equipment

weapon:Runite weapon(try to use crushing ones)> adamant weapon

shield:runite kite>square>adamant kite>square

helmet:rune (full always better)>adamant>mithril

body:rune (paltemailbody is better)>adamantite>mithril

legs:runite, adamantite or mithril

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and head then for crandor. until you are here, get past the lesser demons with as little damace as possible, turn left, turn right, and you should be at coal foundation. if the demon is still trying to kill you, you can make your way trough the rocks, so the large demon won't catch you. when you are safe, proceed to east, and it will not take a long time until you encounter some king scorpions. bear in mind that the difficulty of killing them is RANDOM. sometimes they may be almost like lvl 14 scorpion, but sometimes offer you a real challege. if you need to reprepare yourself, tke cover from the coal rocks.

Lesser demons (lvl 82)

May be slow experince due their powerful resistance, but GREAT drops. because of that the killing sites are sometimes crowded

Level recommadations

60 attack

60 defense

55 strenght

50 fishing

Dragon slayer done if you want additional training places

Lesser demon can be easily killed levels under that, but only for drops. if you are looking for experince too, ill recommend these levels

Equipment

weapon:Runite battleaxe or scimitar>longsword

shield:runite kite>square

helmet:runite full

body:runite chainmailbody>Runite platemailbody

legs:runite

Inventory

harpoon>cage

axe

tinderbox

The work itself

Get into fishing spot and fish here. then climb at top of the volcano, and cut a dead tree there. then cook your tuna/lobstar/swordfish. go down into dungeon, and search trough it. there are more than one place to kill demons here, the biggest is south of red spiders, but if you have done DS, you can uncover more too. Try to avoid fighting the ball-headed demons with beard, and especially those with big mouth and purple skin, because they seem to be little harder to kill.

FAQ

Q:Scimmy's the absolute weapon!

A: Scimitar will do, yes, but its not the best one due it's inaccuracy at some things

Q:Why you do need food at IMPS?

A:To get past of the scorpions (in case)

Q:why you tell how to kill imps or scorpions? there are better places to do that

A:Could be, but this quide is to tell about ALL f2p training possiblites out there.

THAT SHOULD BE ALL

You can rate this quide 0-10 (but please explain why)

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

[b][/ b] [u][/ u] [size][/size][hide][/hide]

you may want to use all these.

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Sorry for the pictureless quide. I have not learned well how to take the pictures, and I prefer writing anyway. But that picturelessness should not limit the infomation much after all.

Long live the mighty runite warhammer, the only guardian defending f2p from overpower of tank pures!

It's VERY common knowledge that the rune scimitar is the best weapon in f2p. You should change all the weapon bit with monsters that requires 40 att+ to rune scimitar. Other than that your guide was ok :D .

I HATE the comments whitch say that "scimitar's the only correct weapon". That's in max true at pure fights, but NOT in monster killing. i agree that it may be best with demons and some other foes, but NOT in everything. I'ts the worst mistake of some f2p'rs to claim the scimitar as "absolute weapon"! IF you tru to kill black knights or skeletons, scimitar certainly is NOT the best option. slower, but far more accurate, and crush-attacking warhammer is better in these things. To change the scimitar correct weapon to 45 skeletons,

i won't do that, that's for sure!

It's VERY common knowledge that the rune scimitar is the best weapon in f2p. You should change all the weapon bit with monsters that requires 40 att+ to rune scimitar. Other than that your guide was ok :D .

I HATE the comments whitch say that "scimitar's the only correct weapon". That's in max true at pure fights, but NOT in monster killing. i agree that it may be best with demons and some other foes, but NOT in everything. I'ts the worst mistake of some f2p'rs to claim the scimitar as "absolute weapon"! IF you tru to kill black knights or skeletons, scimitar certainly is NOT the best option. slower, but far more accurate, and crush-attacking warhammer is better in these things. To change the scimitar correct weapon to 45 skeletons,

Umm, actully, rune skimmy is the best wep. Its SPEED and DAMAGE that matters most. A bit more dmg bt sslower speed isint efficient. Besides the fact 2 skimmy hits>1 rune wham hit anyday

Owned_Nex.png

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.

I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.

PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.

My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

Now, I was asking myself... why train on Cranador? Imps are all over RS, scorpions in mines, Skeletoons in the sewers... at least add some pro/cons.

I used to train range there was I was f2p. There's moss giants elsewhere, but the ones on south crandor were often empty and offered a nice safespot.

Tact.gif

Umm, actully, rune skimmy is the best wep. Its SPEED and DAMAGE that matters most. A bit more dmg bt sslower speed isint efficient. Besides the fact 2 skimmy hits>1 rune wham hit anyday

Its speed is considerably fast but it dosn't do high damage. The is no such thing as the best weapon. If your attack is considerably higher than your strength, then you should use a baxe. if your strength is high then use a scimitar but for me (i have a really low strength of 61) i don't like using a scimitar for it hits usually 4-8's. baxes hit from about 5-12. but that is only for me. second thing... during pking. many people would wear a platemail. a platemail body is strong against slash attacks but bad against crush attacks which is where the baxe comes in. that is why i use baxes for pking.

glitch.jpg

Its speed is considerably fast but it dosn't do high damage. The is no such thing as the best weapon. If your attack is considerably higher than your strength, then you should use a baxe. if your strength is high then use a scimitar but for me (i have a really low strength of 61) i don't like using a scimitar for it hits usually 4-8's. baxes hit from about 5-12. but that is only for me. second thing... during pking. many people would wear a platemail. a platemail body is strong against slash attacks but bad against crush attacks which is where the baxe comes in. that is why i use baxes for pking.

yeah...well... average of 4-8 is 6 and 5-12 is like 8.5 and if you ask me

12>8

sorry but uhh... noob :XD:

Dragon Drops:1, D med

Barrows Drops:None

• 3 weeks later...