Kaida23's Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero!

Thanks for the support everyone! You guys rock. :thumbsup:

I'm over half-way to level 88 now, only 200k Xp to go! I'm hoping to get it by Thursday or Friday. I've had quite a bit of success in finding free spots on full worlds the past couple of days. Here's hoping I can keep it up. :pray:

Hey I also am doing a test on being a girl and are you a skiller or what?? My test is to see if people give girls mroe stuff then they would dudes... And i also love mining :mrgreen:

I don't consider myself a "pure" skiller, my combat level is 63. But I've definitely put more effort into my non-combat skills, especially Mining and Smithing. They were the very first skills I started working on. Heck, the only reason I started raising my attack level was so that I could wield higher level picks. In the end I raised my other combat skills so I could complete the Dragon Slayer quest, and my Ranged so I could wear green dragonhide. The only reason I raised my Prayer was in an unsuccessful attempt to get the Gravedigger random and get the last couple of random rewards I needed, both of which I've gotten since I started this blog (I don't even want to think about how much I spent on bones or how much time I wasted burying them... :? ). I used the profits from Mining and Smithing to fund Magic until level 43 so I could cast superheat ore...and do yet more mining. :D (superheating is very efficient btw)

To be honest, I did nothing but Mining/Smithing for so long I actually thought that all the harvesting skills were gain-a-single-item-then-wait-for-respawn. Then I gained 70 Woodcutting levels in two weeks...while cross-training Firemaking...and making a fair bit of profit in the process. Then I started raising Fishing/Cooking/Crafting/Runecrafting to finish the Lumbridge/Draynor achievement diary, and enjoyed Fishing/Cooking so I got them up to 60/61. I raised my Crafting to 43 so when I started mining again (yes, it always comes back to that) I could cut any gems that I found.

I don't know about people giving girls more stuff though, I've never had to ask anyone for anything. The Mining/Smithing paid for everything in the beginning and I've since found several other ways to get cash, although they're not quite as profitable. Heck, nothing I've found in F2P is as profitable as mining Runite. ::'

Whew! I think that's enough history for one day. See you all next time.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I am getting 44k xp/h when powermining in Ardougne. How much xp do you get every hour?

If I'm lucky enough to get a spot on a full world, I get about 32k Xp/h in Rimmington.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I am getting 44k xp/h when powermining in Ardougne. How much xp do you get every hour?

If I'm lucky enough to get a spot on a full world, I get about 32k Xp/h in Rimmington.

thats pretty good, considering granite at its slowest is 36k/hr (and thats if you dont try at all).

you make me want to race you, but idk if i can keep up since you can mine a lot every day :?

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Woot! The Crazy 88! :twss: (because you have to be crazy to have mined this much!)

[hide=Another step closer

And gratz on 89 ::'

Thanks, but I'm not quite there yet. ::'

I still have 140k Xp to go. I've had a couple of long days at work this week, but I'm on pace to make it by Friday.

I've also found a better way to keep training while at work. Well, maybe not better but definitely less frustrating. With the slow speed of the wireless aircard, I experience frequent temporary communication losses making trying to powermine extremely frustrating. I've started mining rune essence during the day. This allows for two things: one, I continue mining even when communication is lost; and two, I'm beginning to stockpile essence so I can train my Runecrafting. Besides that, I don't have to look at the same mine all the time. :D

I've decided that when I reach 92 Mining I'm going to take a small break and get my Runecrafting up to 50. I've decided to do this at level 92 as it is, Xp-wise, the half-way point of my quest. I want 50 Runecrafting so I can give GOP a try and maybe get some blue runecrafter robes to go with my mask.

It's going to take a couple of more weeks to get to 92 Mining, so I've got plenty of time to build up my pile of ess.

Level 89 baby! Boo Yah! :twss:

[hide=I do love to mine!]level89.png[/hide]

So with 10 levels yet to go, my will remains strong and my vision focused. The climb is difficult, but the rewards are great.

I've also had great success with mining rune essence. Much more than I expected in fact. I've mined 10100 ess in a week! :shock: More than half of what I need. At this rate, I'll have it all and be able to start training Runecrafting by the end of next week. Hopefully I can get enough training done on my lunch breaks at work that I won't have to dedicate to much time to it, if any at all, after I get to 92 Mining. Then I can GOP and get some runecrafter's robes as a reward to myself. :D

I've been leaving trade turned off because while I haven't been getting as many gf requests, everyone wants to trade with me since I got my mask. I had one person stand there repeating "trade" for like two minutes. I tried to ignore him but finally I said "why?"

Him - Mask

Me - What about it?

Him - Trade to me

Me - Why?

Him - Trade to me. I buy.

Me - Sorry not for sale.

Him - Plz

Him - Plz

Him - Plz

Me - No

Him - Plz

Him - I give 958 coins

Me - lololololol...it's worth 12.5 million!

Him - scammer noob i report you

He then called me a scammer and a noob for several minutes and then said that he would not report me if I gave him the mask. Oy. :roll: I guess he didn't realize that even if I did believe him, or was for one second worried about being reported, that I couldn't simply give him the mask. :lol: Maybe I should start turning my public chat off as well.

Oh well. I've got 504k Xp to level 90. Hopefully I can get a lot done this weekend.

Wow, this mining quest is going fast! Hoping to see you get mining 92 soon (and 50 Runecrafting too).

Gop is surely more fun than clicking to mine or rc. And the rc robes are hawt \' (though I don't have them lol)

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

OMG!!! LEVEL 90!!! :twss:

[hide=I can hardly believe it!]level90.png[/hide]

I almost made it on the weekend (445k Xp in two days! :shock:), but unfortunately f2p players aren't on as much on Sunday nights...after about 9pm there was only one full world and the next fullest only had 900 people in it. :cry: So I went ess mining instead. Last night was pretty much the same thing, but fortunately I got 90 before everyone started logging off. I couldn't update my blog though, as the forum was down all night. Gave me a chance to chat with folks on the Hyt cc, so it wasn't all bad. :D

I've got over 15000 rune essence now. Only 5000 to go and I start crafting air runes. I know it's not the fastest way to train Runecrafting, but I'm not going for fast. Just killing time at work and making some profit in the process. I'm not sure if I'll make 50 RC before I make 92 Mining, but it looks like it will be close.

Hmm...not exactly my most exciting blog entry, is it? Oh well, they can't all be winners. :lol:

Wow, you are REALLY good at it! BIG GRATS for 90! I am already a fan of yours! 92 is so close! (why do all my sentences end with "!" ?)

Good luck with the exp left for 91.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

OMG congratulations! :twss: Awesome job.
Wow, you are REALLY good at it! BIG GRATS for 90! I am already a fan of yours! 92 is so close! (why do all my sentences end with "!" ?)

Good luck with the exp left for 91.

Congrats on 90!!!

At this rate you'll get 92/99 in no time ::'

Thanks everyone! :D :thumbsup:

Unfortunately this week has been very unproductive mining-wise. I've only made 110k Xp all week. :cry: Although I did break into the top 9,000 miners on the high scores list.[hide=Check it out.]93271091.png[/hide]Work has been crazy. Thursday night I didn't get home until midnight...two of us spent 14 hours straight on the same job! :shock: It's a good thing I'm paid by the hour. I started some of the Runecrafting during my lunch breaks. It's been going pretty fast, but the lower levels always do.[hide=Level 30 Runecrafting.]rclevel30.png[/hide]I know I said I was going to craft air runes, and I did at the beginning, but crafting fire runes is faster and I should still be able to sell them when I'm done. Although, as I've still got a lot of runes to craft, I may switch back and forth every so often for a change. Maybe even mix in some trips to the water altar. :-k

I've got over 400k Xp to go until level 91. Here's hoping I can get a lot done this weekend.

Thanks for the kind words everyone! <3:

Sorry for the lack of updates, but I've gotten very little done again this week. Well, RuneScape-wise anyway. Remember the 14-hour job I mentioned last time? I had to go back to it twice more this week! At least the problems weren't my fault, and the owner sent a very nice letter to their corporate office about all our hard work. :thumbsup: Yesterday was my son's 5th birthday party, which I helped my ex setup for, throw and clean up from. She throws excellent parties but there's always a huge mess. Oh well, at least everyone had a good time.

This week wasn't a complete loss though. I did get this:[hide=Level 35 Runecrafting]rclevel35.png[/hide]

I was hoping to be most of the way to level 92 by today, but alas it was not to be. Since I don't have the kids this weekend, I should be able to grind out the last 195k Xp and reach 91 Mining today.

Here's hoping today will be a nice, productive one! :D

WOOT! I made it! :twss: Level 91![hide=91 Mining]level91.png[/hide]...and all I had to do was grind for like 7 hours today. :?

Okay, I didn't have to but I wanted to get at least one Mining level this week. Besides, after the week I just had I needed a nice, relaxing day sitting on the couch.

I also did a bit of RuneCrafting[hide=37 RuneCrafting]rclevel37.png[/hide]I've moved over to the water altar for a bit, just for a change of scenery.

I'd like to make it to 92 Mining by the end of next weekend, hopefully with at least 45 RuneCrafting.

ok now i ve read the whole 4 pages :)

has been a lot of fun, nice writing btw.

but why do u mine rune ess?? few xp and cheep. If u mine rune insteed u will get more money and more xp in less time ;)

Old school ;)

90 cooking: 17.5.2009

reisbrei0.png

reisbrei0.png

reisbrei0.png

Awsome work. Great achievements

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

ok now i ve read the whole 4 pages :)

has been a lot of fun, nice writing btw.

but why do u mine rune ess?? few xp and cheep. If u mine rune insteed u will get more money and more xp in less time ;)

Thanks, I'm glad you've been enjoying it. I was mining rune ess so that I would have it to work on my RuneCrafting. Certainly not because it was fast or good Xp :lol:. And speaking of RC...

[hide=Level 40!