imo go for 120 rc and only go for trim when you have a cwars reward enhancer, sadly that's the most efficient way to trim now, and there's no xp d&ds for rc.

Yeah... I've got some cwars reward enhancers banked, and I thought about doing that, but I'll need a lot of reward enhancers to effectively halve my time spent doing cwars. I guess I'll go get other reqs done in the meantime.

Goodluck!

Had Thanksgiving dinner with relatives today, had a fair bit to eat and drink. Gainz shall resume tonight.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

What happened last wave?

I'm not totally sure of the complete details, since I was scouting other worlds at the time, but apparently Normally and Dran both had capes off and started bsing (was w24 I think?), Calmly Fly got the kill on Dran, which was what caused us to kill you and Lando after.

Then at another point we had capes on, Almostlost fc also had capes on and rushed us near Corp. At that point we called capes off, Sapk showed up, Illuzion/Pink Boots came to assist us, and it became a massive bs war. With some Nsj/Parallel/2012 1-iteming mixed in, Nsj free gano as always l0l. Ed winn also pked 2012's seis, but 2012 dced so Ed gave him 200m, what a pal.

Honestly lol it was really messy, I'm not sure what's going to happen after this. :s

This is the reason I didn't hop to 24 when it was called. Pretty much everyone from my fc that hopped to 24 got killed by someone in cpk. I have adopted the policy that if cpk is involved, I am not. They think that since they have the numbers, they can do whatever the hell they want; and unfortunately, it is somewhat true.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

That's his second nox bow loss in a month or so.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

That's his second nox bow loss in a month or so.

lol, the dumb thing is he didn't even get smited, he simply forgot to protect item :l

20m rc

d9UQi.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I can't wait to hunt you down and killz you now that you are no longer in an allied fc. =D

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I can't wait to hunt you down and killz you now that you are no longer in an allied fc. =D

The same can be said to you! ;D

---

Passed the 100k Runespan reward points today, so close to 125k!

Going to start on Fish Flingers next, and kill Kal'Gerions while I'm out of tickets.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

The same can be said to you! ;D

Not like anything has changed. You guys still hunted down allies anyway.

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

As a side note...

I may, or may not have missed a nox staff drop from Wakka. ._. Pulled a Lil Rachel K right there, lmao.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

w00t finally

detiz.png

Also, Nex To You pked Bobblehead for a seismic wand, but he didn't pick it up. ;-; rip seis

Was a clannie pk too :/

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

He didn't. It was confirmed fake in Talent Squad

o... I thought so lol

rip 24 bonds

deBeS.png

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Rip Kaleefa's nox staff, he got hit on log-in for it

6NwATbz.png

Was gonna donate him a bond for his loss but he refused. :x

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Blakland strikes again.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

df3BQ.png

Why do I always get the strangest pms ._.?

Also why is my puush screwed up when snapshotting a selection? =.=

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

is it 2012 why are u posting ur spins

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

5/32 gold statues done

dfZL1.png

Might put a head start on Fish Flingers, have to practice compiling and such...

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Poor guy, he forgot to item protect.

In terms of money, he's fine though. :-)

d0616dda56.png

• Like 2

4K469.png