Ode to the women who made an impact in the beginning of RS

Casperchilindo

Like I said, don't get pissed if people are missing, its a hard list to make.

I am unsure about auntmidge she is the only one I have never heard of, I'll need more confirmation about her from other old school players.

And Gugge very sorry about that, you should be up there

definetly nice list... good work

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Nice list... but some shouldn't be there... and you're missing quite a few :-\

I Goddess I... for example... her (one of about 6) founders of DI ... easily forgotten once her boyfriend got them both kicked, and everyone just remembers him

Oooh yeah :P Who could forget Mel and Mob Dog :P

Pink_Lady was one of the first diamond amulet crafters in game. No idea about irl gender tho. She made my first dia amulets :)

Hiana used to have high skills in overall. 70+ crafter as well. I remember asking her first to craft my diamonds, but she ignored me straight away, lol..

Red1010, top player, was often on server status on many skills

Krest, the second best smither. Clan smither of BoS.

Lotta_Might, had high smithing, mining and magic

Puffffin, often top magician

Needamaid, high combat skills

Amazonia, high smithing (?)

ergfggvcvc.jpg

yup, good job being drama queens and ruining the game for tons ov people, mad props to a good percentage ov those women, way to forge ahead and show the future runescapians how the game should really be played...

granted, there was alot ov awesome really nice ladies back then, as there is today, but that list is just strewn with drama queens

Yeah, I agree that Shacoya wasnt first. She was the highest herblorist for a long time though, and definitly deserves to be on the list :)

ya she quit rs and didnt have much time to play so halw jumped ahead ov her, really awesome lady i still love her like a sister; well, she is my rs sister actually;0

she was first to 91 or 92ish herb, then she got overtook, team shacoya revolutionized wine getting :lol:

Ok, anyone remember correctly about Amazonia? You know, old mel's memory is a bit foggy but wasn't there some kind of huge scandal with amazonia? I think I might have her confused with someone else(whats new eh?) but I thought it turned out "she" was really a he...

If anyone can confirm or bust that go ahead.

if i remember blick was a guy...i specifically remember pking with him at rr while he was in a black plate in rsc....

aeris is one that is a definite "why the cabbage is she on there". she did absolutely nothing to contribute to runescape and was just stupid. criticised others to make up for her own "mishaps". for example she would call someone fat to make up for her problems involving weight

in rs1 i alched in ard back frequently and so did her and a bunch of her weird friends. they all yelled at me and other things and called me fat and stupid and other things. at the time a friend whom i will not mention had been a friend with her for a while and knew a secret and told me to mention this problem of hers if she kept bugging me so i did. later she claimed to be my best and closest friend and trusted me with this problem with her and that i had betrayed her.

as you can see she is an idiot and i probably deserve to be up there more than her and thats just saying something :roll:

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

God help me, why am I on that list?!

P-Kitt = Me...for those of you who haven't seen that in my sig before. As for all the people criticising who was put on the list: They aren't put their for their kindness, goodness or lovliness...they're there because they made an impact on Rs...in alot of times a bad way. Such is history.

P.S. Oergg...thx, just thx. :P

Edit: It's kind of funny in a way really...if you have been around for a long while and know more than 20 people on that list more than just casually, you'd know that hardly anyone on that list got along. Girls on early Rs were catty, cranky, [bleep]y and don't get me started...myself included. There were a few sweethearts, but for the most part it was a soap opera. And the more people you knew, the worse it was....and heaven FORBID you go a day without being called names by at LEAST 10 of them, 9 of which you had never talked to before for more than 5 secs. :wink:

Greatest808~ Lvl 125 1915 ST says:

i dunno why women cant just get along

LOL ^ ^ That's what he said when I told him I had just seen that list.

I personaly think uloveme should be taken off the list, yes she is a high level player and all, but alot of levels were cheated. Before you go flaming me I know for a fact they have been, i use to be friends with her. She has a husband that plays and use to give alot of stuff to her. I am not trying to start anything here, i just feel that if someone cheated they shouldnt be shown respect like that.

Ok, now I'm letting the cat out of the bag... Uloveme is the husband, his wife plays the guy character.

• Like 1

Such list's do nothing but cause controversy, or people calling each other cheater's, i never understood the purpose of such thing's.

Should really look at the game for what it is today, today the game is so diffrent, there is probably 1000's of females who have and who will make a impact somewhere in rs.

Maybe even be the next talked about or name called one.I would have to say some of the info is wrong, missing pieces and so on.

I remember almost all of them on list, i can say many are great ppl, blick is a guy for sure ;) pked with moncricket. Also not many on list even play today so ,i persume it is why a poll would not show alot of the very begginigs of female toon's in rs.

Pointless discussion really , and as wonderful as it is to see someone recognising females in rs. Most females would probably be reading it as who care's, it has passed it in the past.

Look at where the game is today, improve that portion of it,remember those now who still play.

:lol: Wow Gugge.....know what ya mean...first time ever I was "flat as a board" in my life!!!!! Along with agreeing and also wanting alittle more "form" put on the females...I entered this game choosing my character to "white"...looked like I fell into a vat of flour... Begged Paul for a "tanning booth" to be placed somewhere in RS but he just never seemed to go along with that idea!!!!! :shock:

Thank god...changes can be made now! :)

Just to confirm, I thought Gugge was a guy? No offence, I haven't got a clue but if not I'll put her up there

I am female both in game and in real life, always was and always will be, and yeah, played from the very start. Dont know how much influence I had on the game and community though (- except for pushing the suggestion of armoured skirts and female looks on upperbody armour, oh how I hated the early days when there only was armoured legs and taking armour on made me look like a guy!)