Devoted's RETURN... I am Back From My Crash.. Pg 25.

Have you ever wanted to read a blog for a tough, expensive 99?

Do you want to follow a process of a guy on his journey to 99 Construction?

This is my blog on my daily excursions and happenings in Runescape.

Follow me along my path to 99 Construction.

Follow me as I gain 120M in cash so I am able to buy 99 Construction.

For me to accomplish this, I will need all the support I can get.

You all can help me, post and read the blog regularly!

It was just a matter of time before I, along with everyone else wants a 99 in this game. So, I clicked my stat menu, and browsed over all my skills. I pondered, what would be the one 99 that would make me proud? I went right over cooking and fletching.

What skill would be the ultimate 99? And then, it dawned on me. 99 Construction! The god of all 99's as some would call it.

So, off I go to my wonderful house. I have 7 Million in cash banked, 3 million of which I am going to buy pure essence with. The other 4 mill, bought me a wonderful 10k planks, which I plowed through at an unbelievable speed!

So, here I am in world 99 edge, totally broke. It's time to make some money!

Hi Pkers, how have you been? Long time no see! How has your day gone? I am sorry to hear that you have lost 2 million in runes and have yet to PK anyone. Ahh, I see you finally finished Desert Treasure. That is a great accomplishment, I have heard.

* I get Ice Barraged*

Ouch Mr. PKer! That was a mean thing to do to me, whom you have just met. If you don't mind, I am going to visit my other friend, the nice old man who teleports me into the Abyssal Region!

Hello Old Man! Yes, please teleport me away from that nasty PKer, he doesn't have any manners.

Au Revoir PKer, see you on my next run!

Into the abyssal region I go. When my feet finally touch the ground, I relise that I am nowhere near any good entrances. I am being swarmed by the little Abyssal Creatures. Now what did I ever do to them? I only slaughtered around 200 of them to get the pouches that I so desperately desired. Now leave me alone creatures, I am trying to mine this rock, can't you see?

*I mine the rock with ease*

Ahh, free atlast!

*I take a breath of the fresh air*

No more lousy PKers that try so hard, but never succeed. I think they deserve an A for effort.

Along I go into the vast space into the rift of the Nature Altar! While in the altar I see many people. Tifers and others alike! After hyting a couple of friends and making the rest of my pure essence into nature runes, I click my glory and find myself in Edgeville, the kingdom of Tifers!

I decided I would like to have a little bit of fun, so I bank all my items, take out my armour and decide to give that PKer a taste of his own medicine.

With my inventory full of food, I cross the ditch and take the back pathway so the PKer would never see me coming. I creeped up behind the PKer with stealth beyond all belief. He didn't even know what was coming. Boom, he gets entangled and can't move. Then, I dds him two times, putting him at half health. Over and over, the PKer struggled to kill me, yet, he had already lost, he hadn't a chance.

What's wrong Mr. PKer? Upset that you got a piece of your own medicine? I guess I may see you in Lumbridge sometime, and I finished him off!

This is my blog. Feel free to HYT me or even skill with me. My chat is sometimes on friends and sometimes on, so either ask me to add you here or PM me when my chat is on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, for the pictures!

Current Stats:

Devoted12.png

Construction Progress:

Devoted12.png

Runecrafting Progress:

Devoted12.png

Recent Achievement:

zac002fy0.png

Well, that's all folks, you've seen my blog, you've seen my stats, now I'm back to RuneScape!

~Devoted

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Achievement Archive:

•  

[*:1v024sld]November 7, 2007 ~ Level 74 Runecrafting

[*:1v024sld]November 4, 2007 ~ Level 54 Herblore

Level 55 Herblore

[*:1v024sld]November 3, 2007 ~ Level 53 Herblore

[*:1v024sld]November 2, 2007 ~ Level 69 Hitpoints

[*:1v024sld]November 1, 2007 ~ Level 66 Defense

Level 75 Herblore

Level 53 Slayer

[*:1v024sld]October 31, 2007 ~ Level 52 Slayer

[*:1v024sld]October 30, 2007 ~ Level 52 Herblore

[*:1v024sld]October 29, 2007 ~ Level 52 Farming

[*:1v024sld]October 28, 2007 ~ Level 49 Heblore

Level 50 Herblore

Level 51 Herblore

[*:1v024sld]October 27, 2007 ~ Level 48 Herblore

Level 73 Runecrafting

[*:1v024sld]October 26, 2007 ~ Level 72 Runecrafting

Thanks both of you. Yeah they are reasonable goals, but once done, they will put me at around 1350-1400 total. After that I will re-do the blog and put on some more goals along with a 99 goal. Most likely cooking, fletching, of firemaking. After I do that, I will update it again. So, stay tuned! <3: And I also noticed it wasn't working. I think it's because I'm not ranked in range yet. It's my only unranked skill. <.<

Hey, good luck, you should acomplish these pretty fast, if you put your mind to it. If you want, later, I can show you my secret merching method so you can get cash for herby.=)

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Hey, good luck, you should acomplish these pretty fast, if you put your mind to it. If you want, later, I can show you my secret merching method so you can get cash for herby.=)

That would be very helpful. Thanks! Uhm, just got home from a long, stupid lacrosse practice. Shower, then I'll be on RuneScape! Hopefully I'll get 40 runecrafting by the end of the night. Shouldn't be too hard.

Well, I updated the blog with my 3 Runecrafting levels I got today. Tommorow, I hope to get to 43, maybe 44. This may be hard because I have lacrosse both days, and a big project due Thursday. #-o I am stupid for procrasinating, yet I always do it! Night! ::'

Well, I just got stinkin pked because of sutpid poison! I made it out and was in my bank getting out the anti-poison, and boom! It finished me off. I was an inch away. Now I am out of rune pics, and I have no cash, because I invested it all in runecrafting. Perfect... Bad day soo far -.-

Thanks both of you. Yeah they are reasonable goals, but once done, they will put me at around 1350-1400 total. After that I will re-do the blog and put on some more goals along with a 99 goal. Most likely cooking, fletching, of firemaking. After I do that, I will update it again. So, stay tuned! <3: And I also noticed it wasn't working. I think it's because I'm not ranked in range yet. It's my only unranked skill. <.<

I wasn't ranked in range either but mine worked. Look at my blog, I still dont think I'm ranked. Just go to draynor.net and get it again!!

On-Subject: Good Luck With All Your Goals. Hope You achieve them!! Their quite easy( No Offense, mine are too) but very time consuming!!

Work hard and you will achieve your goal. Just think of how nice it will be with that level~~ Quote by Sox Man 45

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

I wasn't ranked in range either but mine worked. Look at my blog, I still dont think I'm ranked. Just go to draynor.net and get it again!!

On-Subject: Good Luck With All Your Goals. Hope You achieve them!! Their quite easy( No Offense, mine are too) but very time consuming!!

Work hard and you will achieve your goal. Just think of how nice it will be with that level~~ Quote by Sox Man 45

Exactly! I will re-do the goal thing, see if it works. My goals are reasonable, maybe too easy. I'm thinking though, that after that, I'll have a long haul ahead of me. I will be getting either 99 firemaking, cooking, or fletching. I really like the firemaking cape, it's my favorite, but I just don't have the money for it right now. I am hoping things will change when it get's to that point. Anyways, thanks for the post.