Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I am still deciding, I need to make a time which is suitible for everyone
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Congratulations to Inferno Char! He has allowed us to use his house! Script should be finished today, and most of you shall recieve it! Then on sunday, we shall start practing!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
First post is updated regarding the IRC Channel! \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Well, I'm there now if you want to ask any questions regarding the film.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I believe so. Nobody is there though :? But IRC seems to be working fine :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Enable port 6667 and it should work or download mIRC :D I love you man
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Cheers, but one problem, my Firewall has disabled IRC and I can't allow IRC due to it's built in
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Thanks so much for offering! I'm suprised this hasn't been mentioned on the main page yet! :XD: Yes we still need a house and it would be great if we could use yours. : Once again, Look on the First post! Jeez, how many times have I said that! Learn to check back on the first post, I got alot to deal with at the moment! :x Read the first post. :roll: Rehearsal times should be announced later today. Cheers.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
we both posted at same time so you didnt see me I did see and the answer would be no.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
That'd be interesting to try... How are we gonna get our copies of the script? I shall PM it you via this site, then you can print it off as you wish.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Great! Once you make it, send it to me, to keep it a secret so then I can make the final movie poster, or even, better we could make a trailer. :shock:
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Good good, as you can tell by the first page, your our camera man! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
You can play as a Tet member! Welcome aboard!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We don't know yet. :|
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
You spelt Actor wrong :P But other than that, that looks fine to me :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Okay, to make things more easier for all of us, do you want me to go to 99 Edge and you can ask me questions about the movie there? Instead of using this thread? We can sort things out there and then.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'll make ya a new Character, however, the script will take a few more days, are you willing to do this? Sorry Bball, anymore changes to the script and this will start to get tricky to edit.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Lol, this is too funny, Ironicly, Sowrddude beat ya to it!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Ahem, read what Bball said, he beat ya to it!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
It is, but, I'm going through Checking it and adding names in since it was being written before I made this topic, and no, it isn't on the first post.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Ugh... -.- I was doing two replies at once.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Welcome aboard! And, you don't need to be a TET Member to play as the role of the TET in the movie. Just in case you got confused :) The Credits would be great cause if you can fix the size of it, then you can be our Camera Man, you can also come up with a Title if you wish. I don't mind if you change it, that poster image was only going to be changed anyway, but I give you permission to make a new Title, if you do Don't change "Teh Movie!1!11Shift1" bit \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Have you even looked on the first page? It's been there ever since you first applied. Yeesh, if you don't like it, then you can quit if you want, nobody is stopping you. Manoman, Darkblade hasn't posted back, if he dosen't confirm by Tommorow or Saturday, then you will be the Advisor.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Awww I wanna see that!!! Is it any good? :| No spoilers though pl0x. :shame: I hope that answers your question :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I would perfer a Famous Tip.Iter, it would make it seem more Realistic.