Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. I am still deciding, I need to make a time which is suitible for everyone
  2. Congratulations to Inferno Char! He has allowed us to use his house! Script should be finished today, and most of you shall recieve it! Then on sunday, we shall start practing!
  3. First post is updated regarding the IRC Channel! \
  4. Well, I'm there now if you want to ask any questions regarding the film.
  5. I believe so. Nobody is there though :? But IRC seems to be working fine :
  6. Enable port 6667 and it should work or download mIRC :D I love you man
  7. Cheers, but one problem, my Firewall has disabled IRC and I can't allow IRC due to it's built in
  8. Thanks so much for offering! I'm suprised this hasn't been mentioned on the main page yet! :XD: Yes we still need a house and it would be great if we could use yours. : Once again, Look on the First post! Jeez, how many times have I said that! Learn to check back on the first post, I got alot to deal with at the moment! :x Read the first post. :roll: Rehearsal times should be announced later today. Cheers.
  9. we both posted at same time so you didnt see me I did see and the answer would be no.
  10. That'd be interesting to try... How are we gonna get our copies of the script? I shall PM it you via this site, then you can print it off as you wish.
  11. Great! Once you make it, send it to me, to keep it a secret so then I can make the final movie poster, or even, better we could make a trailer. :shock:
  12. Good good, as you can tell by the first page, your our camera man! :
  13. You can play as a Tet member! Welcome aboard!
  14. We don't know yet. :|
  15. You spelt Actor wrong :P But other than that, that looks fine to me :
  16. Okay, to make things more easier for all of us, do you want me to go to 99 Edge and you can ask me questions about the movie there? Instead of using this thread? We can sort things out there and then.
  17. I'll make ya a new Character, however, the script will take a few more days, are you willing to do this? Sorry Bball, anymore changes to the script and this will start to get tricky to edit.
  18. Lol, this is too funny, Ironicly, Sowrddude beat ya to it!
  19. Ahem, read what Bball said, he beat ya to it!
  20. It is, but, I'm going through Checking it and adding names in since it was being written before I made this topic, and no, it isn't on the first post.
  21. Ugh... -.- I was doing two replies at once.
  22. Welcome aboard! And, you don't need to be a TET Member to play as the role of the TET in the movie. Just in case you got confused :) The Credits would be great cause if you can fix the size of it, then you can be our Camera Man, you can also come up with a Title if you wish. I don't mind if you change it, that poster image was only going to be changed anyway, but I give you permission to make a new Title, if you do Don't change "Teh Movie!1!11Shift1" bit \
  23. Have you even looked on the first page? It's been there ever since you first applied. Yeesh, if you don't like it, then you can quit if you want, nobody is stopping you. Manoman, Darkblade hasn't posted back, if he dosen't confirm by Tommorow or Saturday, then you will be the Advisor.
  24. Awww I wanna see that!!! Is it any good? :| No spoilers though pl0x. :shame: I hope that answers your question :)
  25. I would perfer a Famous Tip.Iter, it would make it seem more Realistic.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.