Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
Favorite/Worst Mini-Games
This ladies and Gentlemen, is why I'm training my Farming to 40, Slayer to 42 (Rum Deal) and Smithing to 50 (Cabin fever) Just so I can play this mini-game! Awesome rewards (Level 2 Clue Scrolls as one of the rewards, I mean, what could get more awesome than that?) the amazing Naval Slacks (They just look hawt) and it's an amazing Mini-game above all. :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Oh deary me, somebody hasn't been reading the first post! Tisk tisk! :shame: Liam, welcome to the movie! : Made of rune, if you can make some on Photoshop and do a quick run test, the Camera Man place is as good as yours :) Sorry, for the late reply peoples! I was at the cinema watching Hot Fuzz. (Such a quality film!) Other than that, I'm back!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
When the Credits were rolling, the screen was a bit too small, can you fix that? Other than that, I think we have our camera man :
-
The Jagex Shop...no point? Help improve it
I wouldn't mind that :oops:
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
um on second page i applied for hero/heros best friend... wouldn't i be the main hero than? i want to be main hero plz! :) Sorry, once you apply for the role you have, you have to stick with it! I can't change it now otherwise it would mess up the entire system! Bballchamp, your my hero! You can be the main role! Vel Seriph, Thank goodness you have chosen to be a TET Member! Made fo rune, Ultimania, thanks so much for being the camera man, but I'm going to wait until made of rune has shown the draft of what he can do, the camera man role shall be decided leter today. It's great to see things are picking up! All we need now is some more TET members and a House which has: A Throne Room A dungeon (With corridors, no monsters would be fantastic, but it dosen't matter)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We still need a main role (Why hasn't anyone taken it yet!), TET members (You don't have to be a TET member to play as one!) and more Tip.Iter's! \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Be sure to check the First Post under "Roles" then find "Tip.Iter's" to see if you're on the list :wink:
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I am sorry, that role has been taken by Buzz. Fedorca, Thank you!! Your in! Wolf, what do you want to be? The camera Man or the main role? I can't decide for you otherwise it would be unfair. Cheers.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I believe (if you read the entire post) it says you have the freedom to make your own outfit.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We are still looking for the main role, Camera Man, Tip.iter's and someone to play as Kiara Kat! Sign up today!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Added to the list, welcome to the team!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Hmm, this could be a problem, it would be great, but, Darkblade called it first, if Darkblade isn't there for the practice when he is needed, we shall need you, or if Darkblade decides to drop out (Which is fine) you shall also take his place, I'll put you in the role also.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Not a Problem, we will have a sub ready to fill in if your doing Homework etc. But I have still added you to the list.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
List Updated! : Suprised nobody hasn't signed up for the main role yet! Come on people! We still need: The Main Hero Advisor Kiara Kat TET Tip.iter's And the most important one of them all.. The camera Man!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Yup :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'll put you down as being one of the Tip.iters. Buzz, you are "Phaper's Friend" role. Hope that is okay! Also, remember, I am giving you the freedom to create your own outfits for the movie. Have fun!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Eh? I meant role in the film! Choose the one of the roles in the "Roles" section. Thanks Camera is good Great! One of the hardest parts solved! Of course since your filming, your going to post on Youtube, is that okay?
-
February 14, 2007 German Language Beta Launch
Can anyone post pictures of what the German server is like? :-k
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Congratulations! You are now part of the Tip.it The Movie! Once we have enough people for the first few scenes, we shall begin the practice. But we still need a camera man!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
True. Use Blue partyhat --> Fire 8-)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Eh? I meant role in the film! Choose the one of the roles in the "Roles" section. Thanks
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Whoops, forgot to mention if it is P2P or F2P, just to confirm, it is: P2P
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Update! Happy posting all and good luck! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Hee hee : And here I am thinking that everyone would hate it and only like, 1 person would really like the idea! Thanks very much for your support! :D
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Thanks Simon! :