This is what happens when you play too much Castle Wars, it's quite a long read. I woke up in my Full Saradomin Dragon Hide, Saradomin cape and hood, Wizard Boots, Magic Shortbow and some Iron arrows. I was in the waitng room, as I was about to get up, someone who was wearing full Black D'hide grabbed my hand and pulled me up. "Thanks." I said "No problem Sir!" The man said as he saluted me. I was very confused then, why did he call me sir? Surely I'm not a commander of some sort? "Wait, did you call me sir?" I asked "Sir yes sir!" He replied "Why did you call me sir?" I asked again, hoping I would get a better answer without "Sir" on the end. "You are the leader of the Ranger Division Sir!" He replied "I'm the leader of all the rangers? Wow!" I said with a smile, I couldn't believe it, I'm a leader of the rangers! "You are also due to meet the commander over there, by the chalk board sir!" He told me. I thanked him with a Handshake and walked over to the commander who was wearing, Rune Saradomin, Rune boots and a sharp looking Great axe on his shoulder. "Well good morning sleepy head, you okay after the ambush?" He asked me. Wait, ambush? I'm going to have to play along. "Yes I am Sir!" I said with a salute, hoping to fit in. He smiled, Huzzar! Now I know how to get around, it should be easy to ask a simple question. "So, what's the situation sir?" I asked "Well I'm glad you asked." He said, he then turned around and pointed to the chalk board. "Okay, were going to plant this barrel which is highly explosive, on the enemy's wall, then you, will use this fire arrow and fire it at the barrel, causing it to explode and to destroy the wall, then we will go in, and take their base!" He said with a smile. "One question, how do I know when the barrel is planted?" I asked "Simple, we will fire up a green banner, then that is your signal. In case your wondering where we will plant it, it's by there catapult. No need of going up the stairs, it will be placed by it." He said "Thank you sir!" I replied with a salute. Then a Man came running in and started to shout "Zamorak is coming! Zamorak is coming! To arms! To arms!" He cried. He looked as if he has seen a ghost. The commander gave a Signal and everyone rushed out. I followed them As everyone rushed through, I followed the same man who helped me before in the waiting room, I was on our wall. I looked at the battle field, it looked peaceful now, but soon, it was going to look like hell. I then looked at the people who I am in charge of, They looked as if they didn't know what was going on. Then, someone called out and shouted "Enemy!" I had to reply. I said the first thing which came to mind "Take them down!" I shouted to them. They all replied at the same time by saying "Sir yes sir!" and started to load thier bows with arrows and launching them into the sky, I heard countless screams as they hit the enemy. I then heard footsteps coming up, it was an enemy, a man with a dagger and a possesed look, I Kicked him in his Manhood, Kicked him in the face, round house kick, punch in the chest and grabbed him and threw him over the wall and he landed on someone. I pulled out my bow again and started to fire at some other people. A few hours later, we were pretty tired but there were pleanty more people left. Then, I saw the green signal, they called to me and told me to leave. As I left the base, two men came to me, they told me that they were my body guards. As we were going to the crossing stones, we noticed another man who was wielding the same axe as our commander. They both charged at him, the enemy simply swung his axe in a circle and the two body guards flew back to me, they got back up and attacked him! I pulled out my bow, I saw a perfect line of sight of the barrel, I shot the fire arrow and it hit the barrel! I then turned to the enemy, I shot an arrow with at his fore head. He screamed in pain, I then rushed towards him, kicked him in the face, then to a round house, puched him in the face and pushed him into the water, since his armor looked big so it sank to the bottom. We then heard a huge explosion, it was the barrel exploding! It worked! I swam across to join the fight of taking over the base. As me and my two body guards ran across to the base, I then heard someone shouting "ANCIENTER! HIT THE DECK!" I looked up and saw a Giant Icicle coming towards me. I tried to run but I tripped. That is when I woke up! Pretty weird what happens after you play to much Castle wars! \