Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
The Blog of Smapla and Friends*
Good Luck! I might come to CW sometime :
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Yeah, but, we all wub Oreo :)
-
99/99 Farming
Bump! Keep going Dusty! You own! (I think)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Lies! The true story is that I pie'd him and then he cried. Phaper won. \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
For the love of God! Learn to read the first post! :evil: dont talk to me like that... very imature. it was a joke , your taking things a little to seriose. sarcasm is good for you , i advice you try to get some Well, your "Joke" wasn't a good one.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hi people, I'm ill and not feeling too good, 59 Mining was achieved yesterday! \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
If that was a joke, I'm not laughing. :? If that was spam, I would report you.
-
99/99 Farming
Your very welcome :
-
99/99 Farming
Who doesn't wub dusty? Keep going dude! :
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Nice Job Wakka! Keep going! :D
-
Nice one Jagex-Quote DIRECTLY from Andrew
I somehow doubt that, no update on the clan support since it was announced back in January. I also somehow doubt that they will get to work on a better a client anytime soon.
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Once you get 99, you can soon think about how much money you wasted on simple pieces of wood : Keep going Oreo! It's 1 more boring level to go! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Ugh, I'm feeling sick, and just done a French Speaking exam plus P.E, above all, not a good day. Now back to Mining, currently 58! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Then use Low detail and turn the music off. :)
-
99/99 Farming
Good luck Dusty! :D Tell me when your next level is going to be achieved! :
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Keep going Wakka, 2 More levels of bordem to go! :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We are aware from the trailer that the editing is not what we were expecting, we might have someone else to edit it, however, the actors aren't bad, lets see how you would do then. It's very hard to manage, with all the im-mature people we encounter, I think were doing very well. So, in other words, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers. (Do anything else which could offend anybody, consider yourself reported) I was only giving criticism, grow up pal, not everybody in the world will give you nice comments. At least I gave you some honest opinions that might make your movie better. Maybe the actors aren't that bad, but the editing made it seem so. Possibly you should learn to grow some manners. Think before you say. Learn to respect people as well, like Risen said, we are doing the best to our ability. By the way, it's called a trailer for a reason. That wasn't even my best crack at editing. I spent what? Maybe an hour on it (not completely focussing) If you can personally do better then i'd like to see it and i'll let you edit it. I haven't been to film school so it isn't anything professional. I'll spend more time on the final movie. Personally if you (or Phaper) can find better then I'm all for the replacement. Now that things are picking up in my life again I'm not so sure I can do this. Hopefully I can, I'd like to but maybe it's not in the cards. Repick the camera maybe? It appears some people think my skills are lesser then good If you wish to drop out, that is fine. It is your choice.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
My clue is getting a bit annoying, it requires for me to get to the mining guild, so off to train my mining to 60 \
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
We are aware from the trailer that the editing is not what we were expecting, we might have someone else to edit it, however, the actors aren't bad, lets see how you would do then. It's very hard to manage, with all the im-mature people we encounter, I think were doing very well. So, in other words, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers. (Do anything else which could offend anybody, consider yourself reported) I was only giving criticism, grow up pal, not everybody in the world will give you nice comments. At least I gave you some honest opinions that might make your movie better. Maybe the actors aren't that bad, but the editing made it seem so. Possibly you should learn to grow some manners. Think before you say. Learn to respect people as well, like Risen said, we are doing the best to our ability.
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
The actors are pretty good to be honest.. When the camera is running, that is... You didn't see us before we did scene 1 the first time... Ohh yeah, that was a fun time :P
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
That's okay :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
The actors are pretty good to be honest.. Exactly, all I want from my actors is 100% effort and determination. They have proved this in a short matter of time. I respect them for this. They have stood by every choice and make and have taken it in a Mature way. They are the true actors.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Looking at your stats "Dedhed" I think you need the cooking exp more. Besides, I might have to change my 99 goal to Fletching (I love the Fletching cape )
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I'll add you, but I haven't used msn in a long time :oops: EDIT: It now refuses to work, even after deleting it and installing it again, it still dosen't work :( Any other ideas Inferno? :? EDIT2: Go on irc and open up a private conversation with me.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
66 Defence was reached yesterday. After 70 Defence. I think I need to train my fletching a bit :P