Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
67 Woodcutting! :shock:
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Whatever it says on the first post is correct. If there is a Problem, post it. Remember kids, the first post is your friend.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I don't have the Money :XD: 58 Fletching is achieved folks!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Post please peeps :
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
So the Cookie goes Combat eh? Good luck buddy! :D
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
YAY!!! Well done Oreo! :thumbsup:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Good Morning Tip.It! Time for some Fletching and Woodcutting! World 99 Draynor Willows! Give me a HYT! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Well, overall today, I got 5 Fletching levels, making my fletching level 55 and my woodcut is now 65 also. Above all, a very good day : Night night Tip.It, see ya in the Morning :)
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
No worries, I have put the filming till tommorow, get well soon Inferno!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I might as well, most of the people aren't going to show on the orignal time set.
-
`` Empror1 `` 4 March 2008 - 94 Slayer
I shall be there! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Morning! Got to 62 woodcut and 50 Fletching last night, met Mirror which he gave me a hug! : Well, back to Fletching! :thumbsup:
-
99/99 Farming
Excuse you! I actually burped irl and decided to post it Best. Post. Ever.
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
Go man go! I shall personally give you one of my pies when you reach 99 Firemaking :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
I have decided to host this on a Sunday, I heard there is the Day Light Saving's time change tommorow, if this is true, please post the hours you gain/lose and name your time zone! Cheers!
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Sad to see you go 12une, I hope you enjoy the movie once it is completed. I'll PM you if we need help on the editing. Good luck man! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Okie Doke, sad to see ya go. Good luck on the test :)
-
Tipit Homeworlds (Worlds 99 and 7) & Team Cape (39-Green
I saw Mirror and he gave me a hug! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
Well, Editing is under way! Looks simple to do and what I have in store for the Trailer, well, you'll just have to wait and see, because Benny Hill fans shall love it :)
-
99/99 Farming
Any seeds are good silly :P I could give you some seeds, but meh... :D Good Luck Dusty! :
-
Tip.it The movie (Dead)
what kind of editing program did u use? oo and 1h? i use 20 mins max to make my movies (10min long) befor i expot... if this is going to be a long movi u will have to spend umm 3-4 dyas on editing it? o well ur life... sory if u see this as spam lol wold whant to know the storie becose the trailer whas a bit un clear on meany points... well movies arnt all about geting great =) its also to have fune lol. have fune making it felow tipiters. :XD: No offence, but that is horrible grammar :( Answering your question about the plot line, please read the first page.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hi everyone (again) just been to the Doctors for a Jab, just a booster which lasts another 25 years. So if I ever need to go on Holiday, I'm okay! :thumbsup: In other news, I now have 60 Woodcut! \ Now I don't need to worry about buying Yew Logs, if you ever want to see me, I'll be in Draynor cuttin Willows and flecthing them.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Well, hello everyone! I have had such a good day! Got my Maths results backa and I am really happy! Back to fletching! : (Page 2, Lovely)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Well, from 36 Fletching to 43 Fletching and from 56 Woodcut to 59 Woodcut! : Not bad in my view. Well, off to bed! But before that, check out an Update on the First Page!
-
~Queenie's Mad Blogginess~
Go Queeny go! \ Good luck on those goals! :