Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. *hurries* We'll get Mac Guyver on that. Don't Worry. Okay Mac, we got the following Items: Dusty668 Pie Some wood. You made a Spanish Galleon! Thanks Mac! Seriously how did you do that? Keep going Dusty! \
  2. Wise words, from a Wise Man \ Keep going Shey! :
  3. Hey guys, can't let this page slip to Page 2 now can we? Anyways, I hope the Time Zone lists are updated. If there is anything Incorrect on the first post, feel free to post how many hours you gain or lose. Please note: The GMT Time is Not affected.
  4. Hi there, I'm 31 Construction (Low I know) and I want to raise it to 60, possibly 65. How should I train it to 60? Any Good Ideas? Tips? Hints? Tricks? I'm all ears. Thanks folks! \
  5. Kay :( Noez, continue Barrowing! :D Good Luck Dusty!
  6. Great Job Oreo! :thumbup: Keep going! :)
  7. Good Morning! I'll be at a secret training spot for Yews! I won't tell where it is. :-$ In other news, I have in total 9.8K Unstrung Willow Long Bows :shock: Not bad eh? Well, off to Fletch some more Yews! :)
  8. I'm sorry about the wait, it will have to be next week, Mother's Day is tommorow and I think I won't be able to fit a rehersal in. :|
  9. 65 Fletching is achieved! Off to Fletch some Yews! \
  10. I have only had him Twice, one last year and 1 Today! :
  11. 99 Fletching becuase I <3 Fletching
  12. Hi everybody! Haven't Updated this in AGES! Just got back from Paint Balling, its amazing! Owned alot of people :) Anyways, back to fletching! :
  13. Anyone up to buy share's of Tip.It? :P That's not bad since its a simple Forum/Fan Site. I wonder how much Runescape itself is worth... :-k
  14. I agree with that 100% I could imagine why. Most videos of Private Servers are also shot down too.
  15. Its not rocket science to figure out what happened. Bball is the Camera Man, he has problems with HyperCam2, thus there is no footage.
  16. Is that a Stat Sig I see :shock: Good Luck Wakka! I'm sure 99 Slayer shall be fun! :)
  17. Keep going Oreo! Get that 70 Range! :thumbsup:
  18. Holy... :shock: How many Santa Clause's are there! :o
  19. Aw :( This isn't good, there goes a few scenes of recording
  20. 20 Mins till rehersal! :)
  21. Rehersal is today folks! Looking forward to see you there!
  22. I'd bet he would go for mage 8-) But good luck on getting 80 Hunter Wakka! :)
  23. Go Dusty Go! =D> Why can't you grow pies or cats? :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.