Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. We are aware from the trailer that the editing is not what we were expecting, we might have someone else to edit it, however, the actors aren't bad, lets see how you would do then. It's very hard to manage, with all the im-mature people we encounter, I think were doing very well. So, in other words, keep your comments to yourself. Cheers. (Do anything else which could offend anybody, consider yourself reported)
  2. WHOAH! Look at that update! Get going Folks and good luck! :
  3. I'm pleased to announce that our Next Rehersal is NEXT Saturday. Check the first post for more details. Also: That day is when we film. So Please show up on that day, if you are a slow typer, practice typing words. So, I beg of you, PLEASE Come to the next rehersal. I beg of you!
  4. There shall be no Rehersal today. Please check Back tommorow for more details.
  5. Tip.It's Offical Rogue 8-)
  6. I enjoyed the Underground Pass quest but I really Enjoyed Regicide, I still remember the feeling when I walked into the forest the first time. Ah good times :)
  7. It looks like we got to do this on a Saturday. But the time shall be put to around 10 Ish, so it's all fair. I'll see what I can do :)
  8. Very Much Agreed. We will probally have to start recording next weekend, then everyone should be there. Well, Hopefully. :?
  9. I'm looking forward to most of the updates, something is telling me that the Goblin City will be like Keldgrim.. :-k
  10. Welcome to the team! Once I PM You the script, your role is Buzz. Please Remember this. You may Print the script out as you wish.
  11. Blargh, nothing good from the clue :evil: Back to training! \
  12. Doing my clue now, Just had an Emote clue, then a Sara Mage in the Elven Lands, now onto a wildy one, thankfully it isn't a cordiante one. So no Zammy mage for me :P
  13. Whey! 64 Defence! And....A Level 3 Clue Scroll?! :shock: I'll do it when I get 70 Defence :P
  14. This is very true, I always hang out at the Fishing Guild. I saw a J-Mod there and he said "I heard the Fishing Guild is a nice place" =D>
  15. Thank goodness your staying! :D Welcome back to the community! :)
  16. Boo ya! I knew you would come back dude! : I am trying hoping to have a discussion with Inferno on what time we should have, maybe only have rehersal's on weekends? It might reduce all the kicks :-k
  17. Just saying that I'm re-applying for that role as well. You can't leave your orignal role I'm afraid :shame:
  18. 52 Prayer already! :o That deserves a cookie! *Gives cookie* Keep going dude!
  19. Crikey! Phaper is training his defence to 70! :shock: Come see me at Lleyta (But don't nick meh elves!) :wink:
  20. Nice Firemaking cape : Must of taken a long time :shock: Good luck on yer goals! :)
  21. Keep going man 8-) Can't wait for you to see that cape, then your going to do some quests! :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.